Numerology for choosing Name

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

raj_hpking

Numerology for choosing Name

Post by raj_hpking »

Hi All,

Can you please help me with choosing name for baby boy. I have checked on several sites and confused whether to go with Pythagorean or Chaldean way. As number system is very different for both. I have below questions,

1) Which to use, Pythagorean or Chaldean for choosing baby name?
2) Should we use only First Name or First Name and Last Name or Full Name, to calculate name number?
3) How to find Harmony numbers according to Birth Number? His birth number is 8 and destiny number is also 8. What should be his Name Number? Few site says 5 & 6 and other says 1, 5 & 6.
4) Can you please suggest few names starting from "A" having name number 5 or 6.

Regards,
Raj
raj_hpking

Re: Numerology for choosing Name

Post by raj_hpking »

Waiting for expert to comment on it.
astro_mania

Re: Numerology for choosing Name

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am sure that though late, I could be of some help.
Yes, there are two systems. One is Chaldean and the other Pythagoras.
My experience says that when you want to decide the best, always stick to one method.
According to my experience, Chaldean system is more subtle and more direct in use(and of course, this doesn't say that Pythagoras system will not work)
Actually, for your information, more number of systems are prevalent and are used at different parts of world.
So, the question is choosing one, because there is no right one or wrong one, only the chosen and not chosen.
It will not be possible to argue the systems. It is just like one's personality. You cannot judge and compare in its true essence.
However, once you decided to follow a system, stick to it. You may experiment with others and can return to base when in danger.
Now, yes destiny 8 is a powerful number and also a powerful destiny. It can take you to high altars or makes you doubt even your existence. So, there, you have to use it with caution.
In case you want to use better number, yes - Five is the best Choice.
As regarding suggesting name, it takes more than just one sitting and more than just knowing that dob and answering.
If you are interested further, please interact with more information about baby like time of birth.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time