dob and future analysis

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

vam2587

dob and future analysis

Post by vam2587 »

Dob....4th feb 1983
Time...8.40am

Analyse my dob and what is my future as per numerology and where should i work in most suitable career field....sudden ups and downs in my life ...so as per numerology can i wear any gemstone
astro_mania

Re: dob and future analysis

Post by astro_mania »

hai
At the very beginning, let me inform you that unless you are going to give your full name, it will be some what tough for me to analise your future thoroughly.
However, I shall try to base my answer on the fact that you provided your dob and I have seen that post on this day(ie 16/10/14) and shall try to further the result.

Your date of birth 4/2/1983
My checking date 16/10/2014
That leaves us with 4,2,3 and 7,1,7.
This particular situation is very peculiar. You are very sensitive. You do not want to listen to anybody. Yet you are unable to stand on your own two feet. Further, your education capacity is a big draw back in your case. Though you are capable, you are unable to gain any good notice.
You are going to need some great changes. The first of them is change of place. It will be good if it is done within 2 years. Further, you have good chance of getting married in nearby future in a favourable situation. That also will happen when you are least ready but it will be favourable.
Your education is somewhat related to mechanics but you should try more hard to improve your qualification.
These are some silent points. If you need more or want to commment, you are welcome.
PS: You need not lose your heart in any way, Your future is not bleak.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
vam2587

Post by vam2587 »

My name is vinod rajkumar pailwan.
Which profession and gemstone useful for me and when i will get job
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

your future looks very bright to me in fact everyone's future is bright unless we shine regularly