WHY NUMEROLOGY?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

WHY NUMEROLOGY?

Post by astro_mania »

hai out there,
Since beginning of this adventure of magic land of Numerology, despite many proofs, why numerology?
Don't think it as a foolish question. It is the basic question and it must be answered to arouse, if any interest and devotion.
Well, I cannot relate about others but my own case.
In my case, under some personal engrossing agony, I was ready to commit suicide. I was decided at that moment that nobody understands me and all my life is meaningless.
Then, when I was about to go through that, I found a book on numerology. I, being a voracious reader, naturally inclined myself in understanding what it has to say about me.
The name of that book was "Miracles of Numerology" and it indeed did the miracle by turning me away from my intention by proving that life is not impossible to understand and not meaningless.
From that moment on, I never looked back. I always felt some design, even in the blackest of my cases, and felt guided by positive thinking.
This is a true and accurate experience which aroused my mind towards numerology.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Serenity

Re: WHY NUMEROLOGY?

Post by Serenity »

how fortunate you were to find something that resonated with you, and gave your life new meaning. You sound very knowledgeable about numerology.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
The magic is called time.
When time comes, everything happens in its due course. I happened to see it.
As far as Numerology is concerned, I am more bothered about journey than being at one stage and being happy with that. It is not to say that knowledge is never complete. It is to say that our perspective of knowledge is never complete.

with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
It has been long since I visited.
It is said time changes everything but it never changes itself. So are the Sastras(Sciences). They never change. Only their interpretation emerges from time to time, from different sources, for different unknown reasons.
Though the time is tricky, it leaves trails. It has fixed path. This path can be traced and understood in reliable manner with numbers.
More than enough or enough is said about greatness of numbers. Let the concentration be on using the knowledge and applying it. And the only way to do it is to do it together. If you believe numbers can help you, if you believe your destiny is going to reveal to you through numbers, you can certainly experiment with my help. As much as possible, I want to be available for that cause.
with regards,
astro_mania
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

why numerology? for numerology is a numerical evaluation of anything which is related to you in certain ways which in turn would give you some hint or clue to understand the complexity of life and future or rather say it would give you some idea regarding how to deal with situation.
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

because it helps us to evaluate our decision and gives us a clue regarding how to deal with problems