Nick Names?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

wj423

Nick Names?

Post by wj423 »

I'm trying to determine numerological information for my friend. Her name is Jennifer, but everyone has ALWAYS called her Jenna. I know some books specify, but I was wondering what the accurate way to do it is? Should she go with her birth name, or the name that everyone has always called her? Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Nick Names?

Post by admin »

Hi wj423,

astro_mania is our expert numerologist here and I suggest you click on the 'Numerology' area and scroll through and read his posts therein.

There are various Numerology systems, and as he has said, you need to pick one 'system' and stick with it, otherwise you'll get very confused.

Meanwhile, 'nick-names' are important of course, and each time someone addresses you by such, it calls up different energies: vowels and consonants create/recreate such.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
wj423

Post by wj423 »

Thank you!
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Here is my answer.

Always the accurate way to judge a person, in case their original birth date and name and name are known, to go with them. Always, whether they adopted a new name or going by the original name at later years, birth name is utmost important and should be consulted first for any purpose.
However, the short name has a short appeal in the sense that it affects the certain environment. If one's name is John Smith, but everybody in office calls him John, certainly that will be the name that we should take care for those matters. When further personal balancing is to be judged, we may keep the original name on those ground, comparing the results.

with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

I have heard like nicknames has an important role to play in determining character and behavior of human nature.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
nick names do help but not as part of everything. They have limited sphere and work for that environment only. You cannot commit to everything based on something that is too small.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time