how numbers work?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

how numbers work?

Post by astro_mania »

dear friends,
Indeed numbers are astonishing. They are from same source but have diffferent forms.

Number 1: This is individuality
Number 2: This is cooperation
Number 3: This is concentration or luck
Number 4: This is order or choas
Number 5: This is opportunity and freedom
Number 6: This is love and potency
Number 7: This is mystic and comprehending
Number 8: This is management and destruction
Number 9: This is humanity and war

Above, I have purposefully mentioned the opposite qualities as a number can represent both the qualities. What it represents is determined on what side you chose to be on with that number.

I wish to make another post in which we can continue learning more.

with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Re: how numbers work?

Post by astro_mania »

hai friends,
In order to apply numbers, following information is necessary.
Your date of birth (called DOB)
Your name at birth (called NAB)

Enough.

Now, we should have immediate understanding that a person whose DOB is not readily known have less chances of revealing their own nature.

If we know the DOB, see the attachment table.
In this table :
First line 3,1,9 represents Mental level
Second line 6.7.5 represents Mystic level
Third line 2,4,8 represents Material level.

You follow these steps :
1. Draw a 3X3 table.
2. Write your date of birth above it.
3. Write each number in its place(using base table), if it is
present in your date of birth.
4. Cut off each number in DOB as you put it in table.
5. If a number is repeated, put a ' over it.
6. If a number is not represented, leave the box vacant.
7. Make total of numbers represented and reduce it to single digit.(If you got 19=1+9=10=1+0=1)
Now, you have made the birth chart of your DOB in numbers.
Next, you observe the values how they are reperesented, they say about your character and your behaviour etc.

Your total number from step 7 represents what you really are with your talent(simply, your talent).

Hope you got some work to do and some things to share.

with regards,
astro_mania
Attachments
table.doc
(24.5 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
It is very easy to get carried away with more details. Let us stick to the one line definitions for the numbers.
ONE : INDIVIDUALITY
TWO:COOPERATION
THREE:CREATIVITY
FOUR:ORDER
FIVE:FREEDOM
SIX:RESPONSIBILITY, FAMILY LIFE
SEVEN:ANALYTICAL,MYSTIC
EIGHT:MANAGEMENT, CONSTRUCTION AND DESTRUCTION
NINE: HUMANITY AND WAR, RAGE AND LOVE

All the DOBs will come under one or other above. Please respond with your views so that I may explain more.

with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Numbers can give right results(positive) if you apply them in constructive manner. They are destructive if you seek unacceptable gain from them.

Now, a person, as we already know, is a mixture of numbers. But at times, it so happens that a number crops up prominent and all other numbers take back seat. Why and how this happens is not so important as the number itself. We should watch out for that number and its consequences. To do, we should employ numbers that we know and take possible options into consideration. Then, we keep on adopting to our situations till we reach a final no or set of nos which are likely to change our life course.
By being certain type of number, a number can be more powerful in a certain situation and less in certain situation. To know this, we should what we are dealing with and how the problem is related with the numbers.
I can go on on this vein but I hope to be straight forward and simple, if I can be. So, I hope you are with me and will respond.

with regards,
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am asto_mania. I wish to put forward my views in regard to your question in the following lines.

First, the common answer. Numbers get so interwoven in our life, as the time passes by, so that we finally get our complex behavioural patterns as we see them. This is the most common cause generally quoted.

However, the point is, a person himself/herself is a most mysterious combination of so many things. What Numerologists do is equal to weather reports. Seeing the overall symptoms, we indicate the way the cloud is going to move. Automatically, a spark may rise(which is always the case) and lead in a different direction.

I confirm and can confidently tell that we can be certain in our predictions. But notice that, like a flowing water, the things do change. With time, changes come. If it is not so, there is no meaning for Numerology, not any such science. We need to keep in that flow of time and gather information.

The beauty lies in flow of time without losing its integrity(ie with no change in the way it flows). That,I hope, satisfactorily explains that there is no contradiction in predicting and having many things at one and same time.

I gladly welcome your response.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
The world is changing at such a rate that no rules apply permanently. This thing applies to Numerology also. That doesn't mean it cannot work, it simply means its priorities keep changing.

with regards
astro_mania
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi astro_mania,

Good observation, and agree very much.

Thanks.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am very sorry that I went offline for some time. But I hope I am part of this forum and should be in. So here I am.

I am recently came upon an idea.(ideas some times seems to work) that somehow, just like the Kundali(Birth Chart), in Numerological analysis also, if we can come up with some sort of more detailed structure, instead of just the three basic numbers that we get from dob, it could put more light on the information. If any one had observed anything in this way, I will be very happy if you can share it with me.

with regards
astro_mania
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

im not sure about this but does these numbers signifies our character and behavior and how are we related with it
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Even every small detail in any observation can be major sometimes. So, yes, we cannot tell exactly where to look for for what we are looking for.
So, let us hope a more structured approach gives a more serious understanding.
with regards
astro_mania