how numbers work?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Priyanka

Re: how numbers work?

Post by Priyanka »

Even I have gone through a interesting article on this. Please have a look. http://www.izofy.com/numerology/concept-of-numerology
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
thank you for your post.
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Numbers are extremely powerful. They are powerful and useful as your imagination carry you along in analysis. These tools work only when dealt with honesty. These tools work only when dealt with proper discipline.
In this modern era of too many systems, choosing a system itself becomes a great feat, leave alone following it. Still, once tested, you are prone to follow this system of numbers and naturally get adhered to this system.
This system has following merits:
1. It's simple to use : This system uses too well known basic details from your personal details.
2. It's authenitic : What you can achieve with astrology, almost to that accuracy, you can achieve good results with less effort.
3. Simple to follow : Once you started believing in numbers, the rules to follow them are simple.
4. Simple to calculations : Very basic calculations are involved (at least at the basic level) and the methods are standard.

Now, I cannot deny that it has also got lot of disgrace from many people and viewed under microscope many a time. There are reasons for this too :
1. Too easy to mis-understand : Every number has certain trait and every trait has certain possibilities and limitations. So it is too easy to mis-trust or mis-understand.
2. Not a one-night relationship : Unlike the magic that works immediately, it changes things only by time. At certain times, that period is less, but most of the times, it takes unknown specific periods for change.
3. Too easy to not to follow : People with discipline in mind and action can only see the results, because they only can see and stay till the end. Others, who think they did enough - without actually doing so, are going to turn against number system.
4. Too many systems : The people who follow a system should stick with the system. I am not saying that your first system will be the best. Your vision only can decide which particular number system works for you but don't experiment on all systems at once. Practically what common sense is required for what system is explained in the system itself(if you care enough). Simply follow the guidelines and finally you will endup a true follower of the system that suits you.

Actually, no system is perfect as still there are ways to improve. And what's more? No person is also perfect. Still the system works and with sufficient concentration, people can get results. Why shouldn't you try it to benefit from such system?
with regards,
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for that post astro_mania. It surely explains so very well the matter of the different systems and the trap of trying all of them. As you said: find one that suits you, and stick to it, otherwise you'll get lost and end up understanding ...none.

Also as you said, there are always ways to improve on any system - after you've studied one enough to be able to question and add to it.

It surely is not 'easy' and requires commitment and much study.

Best,

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
thank you admin for your valueable feedback. And thanks for good observation. Your responce is encouraging and educating.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Dear friends,
Recently I have had some revelations. I wish to share them with you.
1. Numbers are like clouds. They are traits. They do not point out a particular incident or action. But, all the tendency for certain action or action can be calculated accurately.
2. Numbers are easy to mis-interpret. They are tools and representatives. If you are not thorough with their meaning and interpretation, it is easy to lose actual meaning.
3. Will is the ultimate power in doing any thing. That will comes with concentration. That concentration can be created and recreated by following traits and methods of numbers carefully rather than opposing them.
4. When numbers will give results is just like using medicine. Even after using a medicine sometimes you do not get cured. But one extra dose seems to change the equation. So is the case with numbers.
These are some of my views that I recently came to realize, you are welcome to comment on these.
with regards
astro_mania