what is in numbers?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

what is in numbers?

Post by astro_mania »

dear friends
I find Numerology increasingly and particularly popular but mis-understood. People are free to use their system and adopt that to themselves. But they are moving ahead with it proposing it as the only system that can be used. Let it be Chaldean, Pythagorean or Chinese or anything else. I myself experimented with various systems and found that each system has its merits. But that doesn't make it the only system to be adopted. Just as people follow different personalities, as so systems differ in their approach.
Recently I have heard about a system which says that Name analysis should be done on a wheel. I never really understood it. However, I see that it is only one more system of Numerology. But what is disturbing is that he simply claims that all other systems are worthless which is very sad to listen. I sternly differ not only from him but from all such people who think that their system is ultimate. I personally think that Numerology always includes a bit of paranormal power which can not be explained. Simply making it maths is not acceptable.

with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
admin
Site Admin

Re: what is in numbers?

Post by admin »

Yes, the matter of 'this' or 'that' system is inevitably ongoing and unlikely to cease. As you said: "...Just as people follow different personalities...so systems differ in their approach...". I do feel that all 'systems' work according to the 'user' of such, and I do realise, of course, that this would not meet the requirements of pure mathematics/science. But even such purists are being forced constantly to re-think and redefine their parameters.

Meanwhile, we have to remember that we all find a path that 'fits' our search at a particular time. It may be 'one-eyed' at a particular time, but hopefully our views will widen, constantly. Sorely needed.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

thank you admin

I at first sight, took the system of this person lightly. But he seems to explain a lot accurately. What's more,he proposed that he got this information from some old text and not his own created system. I am also intrigued(though I never had a chance to double check it) by the details he seems to give just through numbers. What's more, he claims that no other system is as perfect as his which bothers me. What might be the cause that he is so dumb or stern? Can we say that it is true that we can not have any other better system except one system?
Your answer is gave me some balance. But still the question haunts. Why people claim that theirs is the only system? Why people just brush off all old systems just like that? What's more, can any system be the only system to be followed by everyone?
By the way, thank you for responding.

with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi astro_mania,

I can only repeat and quote Raj
"...you can't control how others behave or comprehend. The best thing is to keep our focus intact on our deeds."

And again, when a particular system is 'discovered' by, and works for a particular person, it can be difficult for them to look outside of that system. It isn't that they are 'wrong' about that system, nor that others are 'wrong' with regard to 'other systems'. It's a very personal matter. So one can't and shouldn't get upset by such. You have to let it go and allow them more freedom to explore their 'systems', than they may allow others.

We all discover what works for us best, and if we trust in that, we aren't concerned about such as this as, it simply won't matter.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

thank you admin

I agree with you. It indeed gave me a new idea that I was previously lacking. Thank you very much. However, this thinking provoked me to experiment with numbers and try to work in more ways. Yes, my personal experience is more enjoyable seeing that I have chance to improve and this idea basically came out from your suggestion. I thank you from my heart.

I propose that the numbers in their simple form are zero to nine. The operations which strengthen are addition and weaken are subtraction. Division and multiplication are more personal and work on name. This is the outline I assumed which I thought of sharing. I will update as I find out or come across more information. I also request you to comment on my views.

with regards
astro_mania