Help me with Numerolgy analysis for my Date of Birth

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

srinivas22

Help me with Numerolgy analysis for my Date of Birth

Post by srinivas22 »

Date of Birth 22-10-1977
Time of birth : 11:00 PM

Astro_mania as per your suggestion given to my post in vedic astrolgy section, I'm posting my problem here.Please provide me the answer. Help from others also required.

I’m facing lot of problems in my life.
Life has become miserable for me. I’m facing successive failures and disappointments till now I have struggled but now a days I’m loosing hope and confidence.
Finished graduation with lot of hurdles. From child hood I have psychological problem kind of strange unknown fear, strange thoughts.
Getting job got delayed if I do get I will not be able to continue in it for long time.
In my back people comment bad on me even though I have not harmed any one till now.
Long ago when I’m around 21 or 22 one strange thing happened. I was sitting outside chatting with my friends suddenly a dog came from backside and pissed on my back. And some years later a crow shitted on my head from tree. Is these things indicate bad.

1) I want to know whether starting a business is good for me if it is, which sector suits me best.
OR simply I need to work for any company
2) Is there any problem with positions of planets in my horoscope which cause trouble to my family members
Cause I have observed due to my actions ( I’m normal I don’t start any quarrels but my normal activities create indirect effects) my family members face lot of misunderstandings and quarrels.
3) I’m still a bachelor and I want to know whether I have any chances of getting married. And also I am facing constant rejection/problem towards a building a decent friendly relation towards females.

4) Why people take fun of me and comment bad

5) How can I solve my psychological problems
astro_mania

Re: Help me with Numerolgy analysis for my Date of Birth

Post by astro_mania »

hi
Dear friend
Your date of birth is one of potential. It is also one of very high emotional value. You should certainly care about your self. I do not want to trouble you with all the details. I simply say, use no.1 as your primary nos in your all endeavours. Follow your number 1 carefully at all time. So, if you are not aware of this rule, let me explain it for you. Always for whatever auspicious work you undertake, you should always use dates 1,10,19, or 28. If it falls on sunday or Friday or Thursday, it would be more better. Follow these two simple rules and your life shows improvement.
Further, your name in full as it is given at birth is also very significant. If you can provide that along with your feedback on my analysis, we can further our analysis.

with regards
astro Mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time