Do you Know Your Numerology Number & What Does it Mean?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

sarabrook22

Do you Know Your Numerology Number & What Does it Mean?

Post by sarabrook22 »

Numerology gives you the power to control your own fate. Of course fate is unknown but it is believed to be predictable. So find out your numerology number today and work towards improving your present as well as your future.Say for example your date of birth is 10th of April, 1980, then this is how you need to calculate your numerology number- 1+0 (day of birth)+4 (month of birth)+ 1+9+8+0 (year of birth)= 23. Next, this two digit number has to be made a single digit number, so what you have to do now is add 2 and 3, 2+3=5, therefore your numerology number is 5. But remember in case the result of your first addition would have been a figure like 39, then add 3 and 9, 3+9=12, now 12 needs to be broken down to 1+2=3, therefore the numerology number would be 3. Always remember the numerology numbers are from 1-9 number 1: Extraordinary leadership skills, very ambitious, driven, goal-oriented, strong will power, courageous.Numerology Number 2: You are gentle, subtle, cooperative, tactful, diplomatic, patient, sincere, harmonious, artistic, emphatic Numerology number 3: You are creative, socially active, artistic, very positive and optimistic, playful.Numerology number 4: You are practical, detail-oriented, organized, orderly, systematic, methodical, precise.Numerology number 5: You make friends easily, you are versatile and multi-talented, upbeat and inspirational and a good communicator and motivator.Numerology number 6: Musician, actor, teacher, healer, artist, craftsperson.Numerology Number 7: You are analytical, intellectual, focused, scientific and inventive, contemplative, meditative.Numerology number 8: You are inspiring, result-oriented, powerful, ambitious, visionary, generous.
astro_mania

Re: Do you Know Your Numerology Number & What Does it Mean?

Post by astro_mania »

hai

I request your careful attention that what we are doing here is not sharing something to show our intelligence. We are here to care ourselves by removing our ignorance about the wonderful science called numerology.

astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Your numbers are everything in your life. You can make your life or break yourself. You are ruled by number. Now, this number is a vibration. It vibrates differently in each case. There is basic similarity between numerology and astrology that both are mystical in interpretations. So care must be taken in interpretation. There is no hard and fast rule that tells everything. Depending on requiremnt of amount of accuracy, work is to be done and results are to be considered.

with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
princysharma1990

Post by princysharma1990 »

Thanks for sharing this piece of information. Are these numerology numbers same as the life path numbers and are also called as our Life Path Numbers?
I have heard about life path numbers and the way of calculating this number is also pretty same. So, I am bit confused that their traits are also same or different.?
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
There are many systems which come under Numerology. Still, each one is distinct and deals with its own approach. However, what is common here is what tool it uses to predict. That tool, as long as it remains number, for simplicity; called Numerology.

There is no need to confuse with one system with another. The confusion occurs only when you had not understood fully the first system and you jumped to next expecting something better which cannot be the case. In fact, each system deals with numbers in its own way. There is no shortcut for application. You must first understand that here the definition of a place of a number is more important than the meaning of the number itself, at least in initial stages of learning.

Life Path numbers, as you might know, are based on Pythagorean system. But Chaldean system has a different approach. It took some time for me to realize this. I took the definitions, gave some deep thought, checked how practically they are applicable and came to conclusion. I can narrate the whole story, but it's not worth your time. Simply think over, from the first definition onwards and surely, you can follow Numerology.

In case of doubt or any further information is required, you are welcome.

And, finally, in case of doubt, never use your name number or any other number as your primary lucky number. Always use your date number (1 to 31 reduced to single digit). This is sure to lead you in right path.

with regards,
astro_mania
vicky

Post by vicky »

Hello sir,
Can u pleasetell me what are the reverse effects if the works are not done according to numerology.
What are its ill effects?
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link removed
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

I am sorry to answer a question with another. What do you mean by reverse effect? The problem occurs only when you misuse or you misunderstand. To drive a car, you need to know driving. To swim, you need to know how to keep yourself up. It is part and parcel of the work. In the same manner, if you need to know your future, you are going to follow numerology. Numbers are there before you know and remain there even after you know them. What you are doing is using them in right manner. If you have a goal and if you are not striving for it, who will be responsible for failure? If you know the numbers and don't work out the correct way to win, it is your problem. However, if you are ignorant, nobody can help it. Nobody is perfect. Numerology is based on facts and standards. If you need help, use it. You want to play with your life, misuse it and I don't hope you will be very happy after that as nobody can be.

The whole philosophy is like this. Life is a fixed travel from A to B. Soul travels from birth to death. There is no doubt about it. But what is traveling? Is that soul really originating at A and dying at B? I can confidently say no. The individual you are much more valuable than what you think you are. You can improve yourself and reach freedom from bondage of journey of soul if you follow higher path which is subtly suggested by Numerology.

Hope this arouses you to learn more about numerology. I will be very happy to listen to your comments.

with regards
astro_mania
vicky

Post by vicky »

hello,
Thank u for the excellent explanation for my question. Actually the purpose of asking the question was to solve the query which came to my mind when i concentrated on numerology. I was keen to know how numerology shows its black eye effect when the rules are not followed. Your reply has solved many of my questions. but still i have some. It would b kind if u can help.