Guidance regarding property

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Tulsa123

Guidance regarding property

Post by Tulsa123 »

Hello Astro_mania,
I had posted a query in the personal chart reading section and had replied to your reply to it. May be you have not seen that so copy pasting here again.

"we had invested in some properties in India but the projects are stuck( last 10 years) and a big amount of our money is blocked in these. Now some legal issues are going on between one of the builder and the homebuyers. Will we be able to get our house or atleast the money back as this has caused us a financial burden. Please advise.
My details : DOB : 18 Nov.1971
TOB: 1:45 am. Place : Meerut, UP, India.
My husband's : DOB: 24 March 1969
TOB: 6:50 PM, Place : Delhi, India
Thanks in advance."
Your reply was :
Hai
I am Astro_ mania. I use numbers for divination. I wish to help you with the matter at hand. You already mentioned dobs but did not specify on whose name the properties are? And for whom it will benefit primarily?
Further, I need three random numbers between 1-9 (any three - like 7 2 9) for further assisting in probing the query.
In case you are interested, you can post an answer here or in numerology section.
astro_ mania
My answer was "Hello Astro_mania.
The properties are in joint name of myself and my husband and would be for our use.
The three numbers chosen are 4,8,9.
Will wait for your reading. Thanks."

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks & regards
astro_mania

Re: Guidance regarding property

Post by astro_mania »

Hello
This case is interesting. You have mentioned three numbers 4,8,9. First one is related to Uranus next one to Saturn and then third is of Mars. All three along with other components of importance, clearly indicates that had it not been for intervention by one male, the dispute was about to settle in 2 years. Whatever, now its not good to hold dearly onto the properties as they are causing suffering. In 2020, you will get a chance to sell them and profit by it. Grab that chance and it will benefit you and your family.
Hope you got the hint.
Astro mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Tulsa123

Post by Tulsa123 »

Thank you so much.
I would like to add here that my husband has been cheated out of the ancestral property too in which he should get a share rightfully. As we do not stay in India, we came to know about this only once the changes were done. We did not contest this as we had no intention of creating bitterness within the family.
So you see that we have suffered loss on both sides, our own house and the ancestral property.
Will this issue be resolved in future too?

Many thanks
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
As I already offered my interpretation, I have nothing else to add. I am sure you had both properties in mind you asked the question. I do stress you to wait for right time to sell the properties. It is likely that some problems are solved by time better than people.
Astro mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Tulsa123

Post by Tulsa123 »

Many thanks. I appreciate your reply.
MeganOgden

Post by MeganOgden »

This is a very unpleasant situation, and I am very sorry that things did not turn out so well. There are several options here, but I don't know if anything will help. In this case, everything depends on many factors that you can not influence. You can wait until you can sell your property, but the problem is that you don't know when that will happen. You can also consider the option of a trial. Before buying a property, I carefully study the seller or developer. When I saw condo for sale myrtle beach I immediately checked everything and only then made a decision about the purchase. Good luck to you.