How it ultimately counts?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

How it ultimately counts?

Post by astro_mania »

hai everyone,
I am astro-mania.
I wish to start this new topic and welcome your opinions. To start with, following are my feelings. :D :D :D :D :D
In my opinion, people can be divided into two groups. One who learn theories, two, who experiment theories.
Positiveness is a matter of belief. It's something like "Placibo" effect. It works - but to see it working, you need belief.
Numerology is way to positiveness. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
To support the above statement, I wish to present my views as following.
* It supports thorough understanding of oneself.
* It makes your abilities and weak points clear.
* It gives you chance to analyse yourself as a third person.
* It is based on proven experiences of application
* It is simple to use.
* It has vast area coverage over topics.
Thus, numerology is also practical as well as positive. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :lol:
with regards
astro-mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
admin
Site Admin

Re: How it ultimately counts?

Post by admin »

Hear Hear !!! Simple and Clear !

(I was wondering if I should count the number of emoticons and consider their numerological meaning ? :wink: ).

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Re: How it ultimately counts?

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Thank you admin๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Can numerology answer every question in the world?
When numbers consist of each and everything of this world, then why they can't tell everything?
The problem is , for lack of better word, perspective.
Guidelines, rules and methods are used to address problems. Experience tells how to connect numbers and the problem. The sooner the problem is connected, the better method can be. In the long run methods are more important and in short span of time identification gives assurance.
Many people, many methods. With learning and patience you can see where pattern is lacking and avoid it.
Hope these words are not jargon to you and if so please consider rereading and commenting.
With regards
Astromania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time