Learning Numerology

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Re: Learning Numerology

Post by astro_mania »

hai admin
I thank you for your response. Now, I have one more link. This one shows numerology from the eyes of a layman.
https://thedebrief.co.uk/news/real-life ... e-talking/
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I offer you the following link with very interesting amount of information :
https://bookofresearch.wordpress.com/20 ... f-numbers/
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi astro_mania,

The (wordpress) link you have given here is invaluable ! Really so well-written and laid out, and naturally also very relevant to astrology. (I'll post this link in the astrology area here as I think it is very important to understanding the aspects in an astrology chart).

Re the 'layman's' link, also very interesting as it approaches numerology from quite a different angle or point of view.

Thank you again.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai admin
Thank you for your encouraging and admirable words.
I went to a bit of soul searching when I posted the question of defining numerology or rather trueness of numerology. In that process, I got my own answer through my own analysis. Hope this will help. Please comment on the topic in case you like it.
Numerology is a science of numbers. It is a science because it is based on firm foundations. Anyone who wish to learn, use or adopt numerology must approach one of its many branches, satisfy his/her curiosity and can then start learning from that base.
This is the case with any branch of science.
Numerology shows a clear and distinct point. It shows difference between "who you are" and "who you think you are". The difference is subtle but clear. Actually, same is the case with numbers.
Numbers are recognized by people but people cannot be recognized as numbers. Therefore, soul exists. So, maths can never deny the existence of soul.
When you start wondering why numbers can represent soul instead of values, well it is out of our capability to know that. Same is the case with every branch of science.
The set of rules are first created by "cause and effect" and then applied. This did not hinder the growth of any of the sciences. Then, in case of esoteric subjects, why it should not be same?
It is said, man is sum of assumptions placed on him. This is true for others towards you and it is also true for you towards you.
You must not see yourself as an entity without individuality.
Sometimes, that individuality is hidden and needs to be discovered by proper measures. In this case, numerology can help immensely and point out the path and patterns for you.
I can keep on comparing and explaining my mind. But I said enough.
I do not want to put myself and you in too much thought process.
Among the tools that help people, we are interested and practicing the tool of this approach.
If any, our way is to help others practically.
These are some views of my thought process. I welcome your comments and loopholes in my theory in case you find them.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hello everyone
I am Astro_mania. I had a doubt about certain points of numerology from a long time though being a firm believer. One doubt is this: is numerology only for those who know their birth details? If you do not possess this data, then does it mean numerology doesn't apply to you?
I had no answer for this for a long time. In some books I found that your lucky no can be found by careful recording and observation of events and dates over a period of month. But it appeared to me too cumbersome and time taking process. So I was always in search of an answer but never truly found it.
So, based on my observation and rules, I devised the following method. I will share it for you and request your practical application feedback. However, in my opinion, this method is worth sharing -so I am sharing.
One more thing : this gives correct results only when asked by person whose need to know is true and whose personal details are really in doubt.
1. Only to be used if birth details are not available.
2. Person will tell a 9-digit no. Ex:654778322
3. Repeat it two more times. Ex:543879087, 666765324
4. Sum each 9-digit no to its base. Ex:5,7,9(a,b,c)(x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x)
5. Reduce each 9-digit no to its pyramid base
Ex: x x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x
x x x x x x
x x x x x
x x x x
x x x
x x
x-A. Set 1. a,A. Physical
6. Repeat the process for second and third 9-digit numbers
7. So, you end up with a,A b,B. c,C
8. Now Date Result(DR)=a+A. Physical
Month Result(MR)=b+B. Mental
Year Result(YR)=c+C. Spiritual
9. DR,MR,YR are the actual values of your date of birth. These details can be availed in all practical applications.
10. This method should never be repeated as it simply sows your disbelief.
11. Normal sum is called cause of your creation and pyramid sum is effect on your soul.
These rules are from standard sources for immediate doubt clarification. Those who really lack the details may try this method with success.
Hope my method will help you.
As usual I welcome your comments and doubts.
With regards
Astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
It seems no one here is without basic details.
Let me ascertain the importance of my theory.
I have used a very basic and standard procedure to arrive at this method. It is deep rooted in correct methods of numerology.
I needed this as I daily encounter people who lack the basic information.
I also want to re-iterate two things : this is not for who has or know their birth details. That is simply because it is simply too obvious.
For those, who hide their real birth details for any reason, be whatever that may, this method is applicable if they want to know real results on path of destiny.
Those who have birth details may apply this method. Thus, they will get a separate but still applicable set of numbers which are related to cause, effect and effect of their life in a perspective. This simply offers extra information for them.
I wish to elucidate the method with an example.
Mr.X wants to know his date of birth.
He will tell three 9-digit numbers randomly. Ex:524788985, 254177986,256641871
First obtain single digit sum : 2, 4, 4
Now, same three digit numbers are reduced in pyramid method.
5 2 4 7 8 8 9 8 5
7 6 2 6 7 8 8 4 (5+2=7,4+7=11=1+1=2....)
4 8 8 4 6 7 3
3 7 3 1 4 1
1 1 4 5 5
2 5 9 1
7 5 1
3 6
So assume results 9, 7,6
Now set is like this (2,9),(4,7),(4,6)
This set is reduced to get result numbers :2+9=2,4+7=2,4+6=1
So the set 2,2,1 refers to your Physical, Mental and Spiritual numbers respectively.
Any one without birth details can use this process successfully.
I am ready to give further details in case some one needs it.
Hope you will apply and comment now.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Here is an interesting link from
youtube
https://youtu.be/GnEWOYKgI4o
With regards
Astromania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Some up to date news on trump here:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 62286.html
And some more predictions in consistency with my own.
https://www.jeannemayell.com/donald-tru ... edictions/
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai everyone
I was posting some questions from numerology and discussing the my answers with request for you to respond and comment on that.
Today, I have two questions to talk about.
First one : Why there is cycles in numbers?
Second one : Why numbers show negative qualities some times?
To answer the first question, we must know about how we live. We live in routine, of course. In routine, we get up, we do things, we sleep. In routine we approach problems, make our logics and act. In routine, we decide and decode new things. So, routine is part of us. As such, to define us, numbers also need to follow routine. Otherwise, they cannot represent the true you. However, if you are having the capacity and will to come out of routine, that also is indicated. It should be acted upon and routine should be broken if you want to think differently.
To the second answer, I have a small experiment that I saw in youtube and wish to share it as example. In this experiment, a person is in a dark room. He then turns his cellphone screen on and asks the question, what colour is the light of the screen?. Naturally, we say, white. Then he turns on a big light that is surrounding the cellphone and which is lot bigger than cell phone. Now he repeats the question, what colour is the light from cellphone? Now it appears dark. Again, he turns off that light and shows the screen one more time. Now again, we can see that cellphone screen is white. How this happened? If a light is always white, how it became black? If surroundings are more brighter than the white light emitted by cellphone screen, then it is black, dark. If not, then it is white. This same metaphor is true with negative shades of a number. If a situation demands greater pursuance and greater knowledge and greater talent, our number, in case not coped up properly, remains black and remains negative. If not, it remains positive. All the time, concentrating on your number keeps in sharp contrast with its surroundings(situations) and thus remains white light.
Hope this made some idea in your mind and I will feel happy if you can respond.
with regards
astro_mania
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

Hello astromania,

Yes, true. Just like there are positives and negatives to everything Right?

Looks like you are a long fingered person.
Your palm, I meant. :)

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions