Whats coming in the remaining months of 2021

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Berta200497

Whats coming in the remaining months of 2021

Post by Berta200497 »

Hi
Im at a point in life where i feel very frustrated low and depressed about several aspects. Seems like i dont see any light at the end of the tunnel.
Please tell ne whats to come in the following areas of my life in the remaining 3 nonths of 2021
1. Career wise
2. Love life
3. My personal fitness goals
4. Family life

Plz help
Thanks
1nluv

Re: Whats coming in the remaining months of 2021

Post by 1nluv »

Hi there- there's a limit of two free readings. Please pick 2 topics from your list and I'll do a reading for each. Thanks.
Berta200497

Post by Berta200497 »

1nluv wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:32 am Hi there- there's a limit of two free readings. Please pick 2 topics from your list and I'll do a reading for each. Thanks.
Oh.. okay.
No other forums have such limit. So its like a two time thing?
I can write on this forum only twice for a reading?
No problem I'll change my questions

1. I feel very lost and trapped in my current job. I want to move to other venues, possibly a totally different stream from what im in currently. The bigger goal is to start a home business of my own which i can scale up to great heights but im clueless as to what it should be of and i dont even have the capital because of which doing the current job is very important. I also cone from a conservative family so the idea of leaving a 9 to 5 job to take a mindless risk of starting own venture with no capital will be frowned upon.
All i know is this job is sucking the happiness and lofe out of me. I am working from 9 to 9 daily. Amd even post that after reaching home.. on saturdays and sundays as well.
I cry every day because there is no escape for me and my family wont understand my position. I also dont have any other opportunities in sight hence it feels like i have no option but to stay. This is also affecting my physical and mental health greatly. I used to be a very obese person...then there came a phase in life where i did a lot of hardwork to get in shape. But i have always had a bad relationship with food. Sadness anxiety or any other uncomfortable emotion drives me to look to foor for comfort. This being the reason i had mentioned my personal fitness in one of the points. Please tell me where is my career life going in this regard. Is there a way of getting out of this coming to me soon? Or do i have to stay trapped here? Do things get better or just worse? Im very troubled. If u can also please just pull out one or two cards for my fitness. I can make that a seperate category but theres another important aspect of life i want to ask about in that. I just am very scared to gain back the lost weight and be unhealthy again. Just let me know if things seem fine there as in if i am still able to sustain the weight loss and possibly work more towards my fitness. :(

2. Now I'll have a question about my relationship. I do not know how to feel about it either. And sometimes i think the reason why i feel so miserable about life is because nothing is going right. Neither does my work give me happiness nor my relationship. My relationship started out real great but things took a u turn very fast. It seems like hes not even the person who he was when he was trying to win me. Amd trust me the differences are drastic. Im constantly told how dumb i am and i am always in fear of saying something or doing something wrong that will make him angry. I literally live in fear. We dont even go out anywhere dont do anything that couples should do. There is no understanding. He believes what he thinks is true and blows small misunderstandings into meaningless but long kasting and explosive fights. Sometimes i just feel like a sex toy. And idk how to get out of this because i really love him and i still remember what he used to be in the beginning. Hes a great person.. he really is but idk why i get the bad side of his behaviour..always.
I want to know what is my ultimate future with him. What will happen for us. Will he change? Or will he leave me? Cuz he constantly threatens to leave me. Says he doesnt want me. Says if he finds someone better he will go. I feel like im constantly being graded on a scorecard based on how intelligent i am and what right and wrong im doing based on which he keeps marking me. It is not a good feeling to be scrutinised like this. Love doesnt need to be this mind based.
So i just want to know how this relationship plays out in my life going ahead.

Ive spilled too much personal info here. Im sorry.
But i really need help.

Looking forward to ur replies. Im sorry if i have overburdened u with questions.

Thanks
Berta
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi- Yes, until I can find other readers who want to give free readings, there's a two question limit here in the tarot section.

Please allow a few days for the readings. Thank you.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi there,

Here is your first reading. I did an advice reading for you:

berta200497_reading1.jpg
berta200497_reading1.jpg (193.5 KiB) Viewed 1245 times

First row:

The Star
9 of Swords
7 of Pentacles

The Star is a way-shower. An instructor. A teacher. Do you have any interest in teaching or is this what you currently do?

The 9 of swords shows me that you’re worrying excessively. You’re worried about things you can’t change. You’re worried about things that will turn out just fine. And you’re worried a bit too much about what others think. The advice here is to stop worrying so much because things will turn out better than expected, particularly if you conscientiously work to identify the issues and work to resolve them.

The 7 of pentacles indicates you’re thinking about future possibilities, which is good, but not when it comes at the expense of what you can do right now with what’s right in front of you. You need to first deal with what’s right in front of you to make any progress.

To sum up the advice about your career- yes, there is hope that things will get better but you need to face and deal with what’s right in front of you right now first. Identify the problems and work to resolve them. Stop worrying so much, things will turn out better than expected. Consider teaching as a profession, if you’re not already teaching or instructing in some capacity.

Second row

The Moon

You’ll have a difficult time sustaining your weightloss until you address self-sabatoging habits and emotional eating. Perhaps you’ll be motivated by fear of regaining the weight which will help to keep it off for a while, but it’s probably better to find a healthier motivation than fear. Do you walk or hike? Walking may help both your emotional state and maintaining the weight loss. In fact I’ve read that the most common exercise among people who manage to keep their weight off for longer than a year is the simple act of walking. I hope this helps.

Before I post your second reading, can you tell me the sun signs of you and your partner please?
Berta200497

Post by Berta200497 »

1nluv wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:41 am Hi there,

Here is your first reading. I did an advice reading for you:

berta200497_reading1.jpg

First row:

The Star
9 of Swords
7 of Pentacles

The Star is a way-shower. An instructor. A teacher. Do you have any interest in teaching or is this what you currently do?

The 9 of swords shows me that you’re worrying excessively. You’re worried about things you can’t change. You’re worried about things that will turn out just fine. And you’re worried a bit too much about what others think. The advice here is to stop worrying so much because things will turn out better than expected, particularly if you conscientiously work to identify the issues and work to resolve them.

The 7 of pentacles indicates you’re thinking about future possibilities, which is good, but not when it comes at the expense of what you can do right now with what’s right in front of you. You need to first deal with what’s right in front of you to make any progress.

To sum up the advice about your career- yes, there is hope that things will get better but you need to face and deal with what’s right in front of you right now first. Identify the problems and work to resolve them. Stop worrying so much, things will turn out better than expected. Consider teaching as a profession, if you’re not already teaching or instructing in some capacity.

Second row

The Moon

You’ll have a difficult time sustaining your weightloss until you address self-sabatoging habits and emotional eating. Perhaps you’ll be motivated by fear of regaining the weight which will help to keep it off for a while, but it’s probably better to find a healthier motivation than fear. Do you walk or hike? Walking may help both your emotional state and maintaining the weight loss. In fact I’ve read that the most common exercise among people who manage to keep their weight off for longer than a year is the simple act of walking. I hope this helps.

Before I post your second reading, can you tell me the sun signs of you and your partner please?

Me a libra him a pisces.
Thank you the career part sound very to the point. I have to face this.

Can i ask . U said i will keep the wight off due to the fear ..is that implying I'll gain it back?

Thanks very much for the reading
P.s. no im not a teacher. I work in a corporate.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi- here is your second reading:

berta200497_reading2.jpg
berta200497_reading2.jpg (226.36 KiB) Viewed 1175 times

Page of Wands
clarified by King of Wands and Ace of Wands
Nine of Pentacles
clarified by The World and The Magician
The Emporer
clarified by the Knight of Wands and the Queen of Pentacles

Ok, so thanks for letting me know he is a Pisces, it confirms that I just don’t see him in this reading. I usually don’t ask that question, but I was struck by the feeling that, aside from the ending with him I see, he just isn’t here in the picture at all in your future (at an undetermined point in time – no, I can’t tell when this will happen.) There is a lot of sexual energy here yes, but there is a particular sign that is coming through very strongly, and that is Aries. There is an ending showing up here with your current guy. I think an Aries is going to come in and sweep you off your feet. It’s going to be a much better relationship for you. I think you’re going to realize you can take care of yourself just fine and you really don’t have to put up with the crap you’re dealing with now. You’re going to be quite devoted to this new guy.

About the weight question all I can say is that there’s a chance you will gain the weight back if you don’t learn how to control your emotional eating tendencies before another tumultuous situation pops up. Whether you keep the weight off or not is in your hands.
Berta200497

Post by Berta200497 »

1nluv wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:34 am Hi- here is your second reading:

berta200497_reading2.jpg

Page of Wands
clarified by King of Wands and Ace of Wands
Nine of Pentacles
clarified by The World and The Magician
The Emporer
clarified by the Knight of Wands and the Queen of Pentacles

Ok, so thanks for letting me know he is a Pisces, it confirms that I just don’t see him in this reading. I usually don’t ask that question, but I was struck by the feeling that, aside from the ending with him I see, he just isn’t here in the picture at all in your future (at an undetermined point in time – no, I can’t tell when this will happen.) There is a lot of sexual energy here yes, but there is a particular sign that is coming through very strongly, and that is Aries. There is an ending showing up here with your current guy. I think an Aries is going to come in and sweep you off your feet. It’s going to be a much better relationship for you. I think you’re going to realize you can take care of yourself just fine and you really don’t have to put up with the crap you’re dealing with now. You’re going to be quite devoted to this new guy.

About the weight question all I can say is that there’s a chance you will gain the weight back if you don’t learn how to control your emotional eating tendencies before another tumultuous situation pops up. Whether you keep the weight off or not is in your hands.

1nluv
Really thanks a lot for this detailed reply.
But i have one more thing to clarify
My current guy is on the cusp of pisces aries. 20 march is his dob. Which is pisces aries both. I am very confused now. Since u said u see an aries strongly.. is it him?
Satyamalock

Post by Satyamalock »

You need to share your birth details to me so i can make your chart. You are not in front of talking on phone so It will not be a good idea of doing prashna. Please share your birth details so i can tell you about how you will do in further life.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

You're welcome. As I said though I don't think it's the same guy. I'd need to have a look at his chart. Do you have his time, date, and place of birth? If not maybe you can provide your details to the poster above who is kindly offering you a second opinion.