Friendship and Longevity

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Intuitive88

Friendship and Longevity

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hello, this is my first post in this section. I recently moved to another country and started a new job. I have met such wonderful people and made great friends in such a short time. In particular my question is about a guy friend I made who I have become close with. As a gay man, I have usually found it challenging to make guy friends but we seem to have bonded really well. I was hoping you could give me some insight.

1. How will our friendship evolve in the next few months?

2. Will this be a long lasting friendship?
1nluv

Re: Friendship and Longevity

Post by 1nluv »

Hello and welcome to the Tarot section. Please allow 2-3 days for the readings. Thank you.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi,

Here are your readings:

How will our friendship evolve in the next few months?

intuitive88_reading1.jpg
intuitive88_reading1.jpg (188.36 KiB) Viewed 999 times

Knight of Swords
Queen of Pentacles
10 of Cups

In the next 3-4 months you’ll feel like you have found someone worth hanging on to. Your friendship will develop with care for how each of you feel. You’ll develop a familial harmony. Does he have a family? It’s a feeling of being invited into the fold, so to speak. Between this and the reading below though, there’s a real hot-and-cold, in-and-out, back-and-forth type energy across these readings despite the quick rapport. The Knight of Swords at the beginning of this one suggests to me you may experience an argument or at least some abrupt words within the next few months but it will pass because of the care you have for each other. I think you both have different needs but perhaps you don’t realize just how different yet. Are you an earth sign and is he a fire sign by any chance?

Will this be a long lasting friendship/will the friendship last longer than 1 year:

intuitive88_reading2.jpg
intuitive88_reading2.jpg (366.51 KiB) Viewed 999 times

9 of Pentacles
10 of Swords
The Moon
5 of Pentacles
10 of Pentacles
Knight of Wands

With the 9 of pentacles which can indicate standing on one’s own, the 10 of swords which can indicate endings and betrayal, and The Moon which can indicate secrets and malaise, the longevity of the friendship isn’t looking that great. However, long-lasting is a very subjective term, so I asked if your friendship will last longer than a year. Look at how the people in the 5 of pentacles and the Knight of Wands are both moving towards the 10 of pentacles in the middle. This tells me that the answer to if it will last longer than a year is a yes, and again there’s that familial feeling in the 10 of pentacles that has now grown past the shiny-and-new joy of the 10 of cups into a shared history of ups and downs.

Also, the Knight of Wands is flighty and likes to come and go as he pleases. I think this is his energy, so you may want to be prepared for that. I get the impression that that doesn’t really suit your emotional needs. Probably you will be moving back or at least regularly visiting your home country as well so this will add to the back-and-forth. Hope this has helped.

* EDIT- sorry, meant Knight of Wands, not Knight of Pentacles
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Thank you for your insight.

To answer the first question, I'm a Gemini and he's a Cancer.

When we first met, he was in a relationship with someone and described it as casual so I fixed him up with a coworker that shared a mutual attraction. I held onto this secret of the other girl from the coworker (who is a close friend) for quite some time. Eventually things became quite serious with the coworker and he ended things with the other girl. However, early on into this situation I told another coworker about his relationship with the coworker. Let's just say that it didn't go well and things got quite messy because the coworker I told did not like what he was doing. This forced him to tell the coworker about the other girl. I felt badly about it and have tried to make up for it since.

He has also confided in me about things that the coworker might still be unaware about, like how frequently he was still seeing the other girl before he officially ended it as well as other life choices. I believe since that incident where I told the coworker, we have become very close. It actually brought us closer.

When I first met him, he was very uncertain about what he wanted from life and what he wanted to do. He talked about moving, possibly back home or somewhere else. Then as this relationship with the coworker got more serious and things at work improved for him, he seemed to make a 180. It was like someone else. He seems to have changed and I hate to say it but im not always a fan of the relationship as a few other colleagues because it seems to have changed him to someone else. Although, there are still so many great things and I have a deep care and fondness for him.

I know that financially he was a bit strained and in the beginning I would often pay for things or help him out because I felt he may need it. Sometimes to my own detriment.

I know he misses home incredibly and I do think the dream of moving is still in him although less so now.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Ak ok... thank you so much for the detailed response. This explains the women in the reading. I was wondering who all these people were :lol: . It was difficult to discern who was who. And the 10 of Pentacles can refer to drama too, so that makes sense. So you're a Gemini and he's a Cancer. I think he's got some fire in his chart though. Thanks again for your reply.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Not sure i understand what you mean. Would you be able to elaborate? Does my background make sense with any of the cards?

Sorry for taking so much of your time.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

No worries :) I mean that there are a lot of people showing up in these cards beyond yourself and the man in question so it was difficult to tell who was who. There are the knights, the couples in the 10 of pentacles and 5 of coins, the family in the 10 of pentacles, the 2 women in the 9 of pentacles and queen of pentacles, and the man in the 10 of swords. All four elements are also represented and that is one of the clues used to determine who is who. Basically, other people's energies are showing up in your reading.

Additionally, court cards can represent a person, but they can also represent an action independent of gender or sexual orientation. For example, as a Gemini you're represented here by the knight of swords but you're also represented by the queen of pentacles as taking the action of caring/nurturing.