Career Problem

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

arjun55555

Career Problem

Post by arjun55555 »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Arjun.
I'm suffering heavily in life due to my career.
My whole life I am not good at studies, jobs, and business. Even though I try my level best I keep failing continuously.
Due to this, I didn't got married yet and all good marriage proposals are getting rejected.
Kindly help me out here.
Thank you.
1nluv

Re: Career Problem

Post by 1nluv »

Hi Arjun. What would you like to focus your question on? Basically, what is your question? Please read this thread if you need help coming up with a question: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=7037
arjun55555

Post by arjun55555 »

I am so sorry and this is my first post in tarot category.
Also I read your link rule. So, I am asking you two questions only.

I need to know about my career and marriage. Kindly help me.

Thank you

1nluv wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:14 am Hi Arjun. What would you like to focus your question on? Basically, what is your question? Please read this thread if you need help coming up with a question: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=7037
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Can you be more specific? Are you looking for advice on what to do to improve you career for example, or are you looking for more of a forecast to see what will happen in the next 6 months or so in regard to your career?
arjun55555

Post by arjun55555 »

For career I need your advice.
For marriage I need to know when I'll be getting married?

1nluv wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:04 am Can you be more specific? Are you looking for advice on what to do to improve you career for example, or are you looking for more of a forecast to see what will happen in the next 6 months or so in regard to your career?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Ok, I will get to this soon. But for the marriage issue, I can't tell you when. I'll ask if you will be married within the next 5 years. I don't think you read the post I linked to too closely, lol.
arjun55555

Post by arjun55555 »

Thanks a lot. I'll wait for your reply.

1nluv wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:13 am Ok, I will get to this soon. But for the marriage issue, I can't tell you when. I'll ask if you will be married within the next 5 years. I don't think you read the post I linked to too closely, lol.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi Arjun,

Here are your readings.

Career advice:

arjun_reading1.png
arjun_reading1.png (646.58 KiB) Viewed 1158 times

7 of Swords
3 of Pentacles
2 of Swords clarified by The Tower and Ace of Wands

It seems you are having great trouble with motivation and collaborating with other people. Here’s the advice: Change your plans (7 of swords) about working for other people (3 of pentacles.) Because working for others or in collaboration, puts you in a state of uncertainty (2 of swords), maybe due to communication problems and issues staying focused. Start from the ground up with a new idea (The Tower and Ace of Wands.) Be your own boss. Work solo. You can perhaps be a freelancer, but the more you are able to have creative freedom and make your own rules, the better. It’s going to require work either way; building a new “tower” from the ground up isn’t easy. I get the impression you’re an independent thinker, so it will be very hard for you to do things the way other people do them. On the other hand, it presents an opportunity for you to establish a new and different way to work. The Tower can indicate that bolt of inspiration that will come to you if you give it some thought, allowing you to create something new (Ace od Wands.)

Will you be married within the next five years:

arjun_reading2.jpg
arjun_reading2.jpg (197.18 KiB) Viewed 1158 times

10 of Cups
The World
6 of Wands

The 10 of Cups depicts an emotionally fulfilling family life, and all three cards are cards of achievement. Your answer is clearly a yes, and glad to say that it seems that it will make you very happy.
arjun55555

Post by arjun55555 »

This is my first-time tarot reading.
Thanks a lot.

quote=1nluv post_id=36193 time=1616346844 user_id=10150]
Hi Arjun,

Here are your readings.

Career advice:

arjun_reading1.png

7 of Swords
3 of Pentacles
2 of Swords clarified by The Tower and Ace of Wands

It seems you are having great trouble with motivation and collaborating with other people. Here’s the advice: Change your plans (7 of swords) about working for other people (3 of pentacles.) Because working for others or in collaboration, puts you in a state of uncertainty (2 of swords), maybe due to communication problems and issues staying focused. Start from the ground up with a new idea (The Tower and Ace of Wands.) Be your own boss. Work solo. You can perhaps be a freelancer, but the more you are able to have creative freedom and make your own rules, the better. It’s going to require work either way; building a new “tower” from the ground up isn’t easy. I get the impression you’re an independent thinker, so it will be very hard for you to do things the way other people do them. On the other hand, it presents an opportunity for you to establish a new and different way to work. The Tower can indicate that bolt of inspiration that will come to you if you give it some thought, allowing you to create something new (Ace od Wands.)

Will you be married within the next five years:

arjun_reading2.jpg

10 of Cups
The World
6 of Wands

The 10 of Cups depicts an emotionally fulfilling family life, and all three cards are cards of achievement. Your answer is clearly a yes, and glad to say that it seems that it will make you very happy.
[/quote]