Evil eye, black magic or what else is behind the things im going through? Help please

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Ginarodriguez

Evil eye, black magic or what else is behind the things im going through? Help please

Post by Ginarodriguez »

hey
I come here due to a series of troubled events i have gone through and which dont seem to stop. Things have been impacting my relationships, my studies and focus, my behaviour mood and self esteem and i cant figure out what exactly is causing so kuch chaos all together in all aspects simultaneously.
Is it just a streak of bad luck or am i the victim of somebodys evil eye/ black magic?
Ive been feeling really shitty about my own self and am dealing with depression to the point where it feels hopeless and im thinking of things i dont want to think of.
Ive had a history of black magic/ evil eye having somebody in extended family who indulges in such practices and who are in specific holding some grudge against me and my family and are the first to get jealous over my success and happiness.
I would request a reading on this situation if whatever is happening is due to someones evil eye/ black magic? And advice regarding this.
My dob is 09/05/93 Please help me with a tarot reading. I read tarot too but reading for myself has never worked for me. I can do one in exchange for you if you'd like.
Thank you waiting to hear back.
1nluv

Re: Evil eye, black magic or what else is behind the things im going through? Help please

Post by 1nluv »

Hi Ginarodriguez,

There isn't an international standard in birthday formatting so can you clarify? I'm assuming your birthday is May 9th, correct? If so, transiting Uranus is coming into orb with your natal Mercury, and it's in your sun sign as well if May 9th is your birth date. This could be part of the explanation, since Uranus has a disruptive and chaotic reputation. And particularly if Mercury is the ruler of your ascendant sign, since it seems to be affecting multiple areas of your life (but it would require knowing your time of birth to verify that.)

I'll do a tarot reading for you on it.
1nluv

Re: Evil eye, black magic or what else is behind the things im going through? Help please

Post by 1nluv »

Here is your reading:

ginarodriguez_reading1.png
ginarodriguez_reading1.png (846.62 KiB) Viewed 1379 times

The Fool
Knight of Swords clarified by Page of Swords and The World
9 of Swords
Advice: Justice

The winds of change are at your back and you’re not ready for it. You’re being pushed onto a new path at a speed which has you stressed and worried. There’s a new beginning and an end to an old cycle showing up here. Do you even see the new path ahead of you? There is one, and you should be looking ahead and mentally preparing to grow out of your naiveté through life experience.

Knight of Swords clarified by the Page of Swords and The World cards suggest that you’re being asked to mature mentally and become more self-sufficient. It’s like you’re an apprentice who’s become quite comfortable in their position, thinking you’ve got the hang of everything, and then the next, bam- you’re expected to level up suddenly, and it’s quite disconcerting and uncomfortable at first. You’re like a bird being kicked out of the nest because now’s the time to learn to fly.

The family member you speak of, I can see is not exactly welcoming towards you, but black magic? No, this is life. Disruptions and challenges come and they must be handled to the best of your ability. Growing up mentally means not placing unfounded blame with energy that should be put towards problem solving.

Advice: First, accept and be detachedly observant enough of the changes occurring so you can react to them in a judicious way. Be rational in your dealings with people. Don’t take more than you give back. Be lawful, fair, just, and kind in your interactions even when others fail to do so, and at the end of this there will be reason to celebrate.
Ginarodriguez

Post by Ginarodriguez »

1nluv wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:28 am Here is your reading:

ginarodriguez_reading1.png

The Fool
Knight of Swords clarified by Page of Swords and The World
9 of Swords
Advice: Justice

The winds of change are at your back and you’re not ready for it. You’re being pushed onto a new path at a speed which has you stressed and worried. There’s a new beginning and an end to an old cycle showing up here. Do you even see the new path ahead of you? There is one, and you should be looking ahead and mentally preparing to grow out of your naiveté through life experience.

Knight of Swords clarified by the Page of Swords and The World cards suggest that you’re being asked to mature mentally and become more self-sufficient. It’s like you’re an apprentice who’s become quite comfortable in their position, thinking you’ve got the hang of everything, and then the next, bam- you’re expected to level up suddenly, and it’s quite disconcerting and uncomfortable at first. You’re like a bird being kicked out of the nest because now’s the time to learn to fly.

The family member you speak of, I can see is not exactly welcoming towards you, but black magic? No, this is life. Disruptions and challenges come and they must be handled to the best of your ability. Growing up mentally means not placing unfounded blame with energy that should be put towards problem solving.

Advice: First, accept and be detachedly observant enough of the changes occurring so you can react to them in a judicious way. Be rational in your dealings with people. Don’t take more than you give back. Be lawful, fair, just, and kind in your interactions even when others fail to do so, and at the end of this there will be reason to celebrate.

Thank you very much for your reading time and effort.
The reading was a little unclear to me but as you mentioned i did try to get out my negative mindset.
Things still feel very low and depressing in life

I would like to use my second question please

There is this very important event i am to attend in two days. Things are however not going in my favour. It would be a huge emotional loss for me if i cannot attend this event. Its causing me a great deal of anxiety and helplessness and the situation is not in my control. Can u please let me know if i would be able to got here?? What would that particular day be like for me?
Ginarodriguez

Post by Ginarodriguez »

If u tend to see this reading post two days from when ive posted it then please dont read for me as the event wouldve already happened and my question will basically go waste
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Yes, save your question. I get the impression you're on the complete other side of the world from where I am so the time difference leaves too short of a notice. Also, what was it you found unclear about the previous reading? Maybe I can clear something up?
Nataly11

Post by Nataly11 »

I dont wanna believe this but it looks so truly