***** RULES ***** Read Before Posting

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

***** RULES ***** Read Before Posting

Post by 1nluv »

Hello All,

Please be aware of the following rules before using the Tarot forum so that I and other readers here can better help you. I've also included some tips below to help you get better readings:

Tarot Forum Rules

#1: Two-Question Limit

There is now a 2-question limit. You can ask 2 questions in the same post, or spread them out in 2 different posts at different times. This is because there have been some members who've taken advantage with never-ending questions - which is counterproductive to the health of the forum.

#2: Post Your Questions and Feedback Here In The Forum - Do Not Send a Private Message

Unless you have a question of an extremely private nature, please post your questions and responses here. This helps the forum to grow and helps tarot enthusiasts learn as well. Also, if a reading turned out to be accurate for you after all, it helps for other forum members to see that, not just myself.

#3: Don't Ask The Same Question in Multiple Threads On The Tarot Forum

This won't get your question answered more quickly, in fact it will only delay it. You are welcome to create a new thread just for your question.

#4: Your Feedback Is Important

Similar to rule #2, your feedback on the reading will help the forum grow and help the person giving you your reading to learn and increase their accuracy. A reasonable ask in exchange for a free reading, don't you think?

#5: No Medical Questions

Please understand we cannot advise you on medical issues. It is best to see a health professional even when it might be difficult to do so. Thank you.

Tips for Getting Better Readings:

1. Precision Is Key

Concise and precise questions result in better readings.

2. Avoid Assumptions

Sometimes, someone will ask one question when they're really asking two questions, because the first part of the question is based on an assumption. Make sure your question doesn't contain any assumptions. A great example of this is the question: "When will I get pregnant?" The person asking this question assumes they will get pregnant, which may not be the case at all. So this question is actually two questions in one - "Will I get pregnant?" and "When?", which leads me right to the 3rd tip...

3. Realize That Answers of 'When' Aren't Exact

Time is fluid. There may be progress towards a particular goal during the time you indicate, which can give a positive reading, but the final result may not happen during the time you indicate. Things change constantly based on both big and small decisions of multitudes of people.

If you have a question about if & when something will happen, it is best to ask if it will happen in the next month, in the next 6 months, in the next year, etc. Use a timeframe if asking a question of when, and remember not to assume that something will happen. If there is even a small uncertainty that something will happen, your first question should be if it will happen at all.

4. Readings Are For Entertainment Purposes Only

This has become such a meme, but it is often said because a tarot reading should never, ever take place of your own judgement in matters important to you. You know your life best. A tarot reading is great for providing an insight or perspective that may not have occurred to you, but never let it replace your inner guidance and wisdom. Let it only enhance your decision-making process.

Thanks for reading and for adhering to the rules of the forum.
-1nluv
Tarot Forum Moderator
CoffeexTarot

Re: ***** RULES ***** Read Before Posting

Post by CoffeexTarot »

Hi All! I'm excited to be here, thanks for the invite 1nluv. I just wanted to quickly introduce myself as I'll be helping 1nluv with free readings. I just didn't want to pop up on y'all's post and you're like who is this?! LOL.

Brief Info : I'm CoffeexTarot
Besides Reading Tarot, I'm a certified Reiki II Practioner & In the "regular" world I'm a Radiology Tech.
In my free time I like to read, write, and do video editing.
If you would like to see more of my readings and such follow me on IG: @coffeextarot
Love & Light to all!
xoxo
1nluv

Re: ***** RULES ***** Read Before Posting

Post by 1nluv »

Hey CoffeexTarot! Welcome! Glad to see you here. Thank you for joining!