Hi I am offering free Tarot readings :)

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

koller

Re: Hi I am offering free Tarot readings :)

Post by koller »

Stefanie - I do apologise for my delay in responding to your readingfor me !

I wasn't quite sure what was happening at your end and I've had a pretty insane time also & have just realised that you responded earlier. Gulp...sorry :oops:
I do hope you're back to good health - keyboard wise. ( Voice software is a great solution - I'm trying to master Dragon on a Mac myself )

Re your reading.
Thank you so very much. It's very much relative to what's going on with this decision making process.
All things considered - it's a very positive reading - which makes me feel ready to move forward ( which I'm currently in the process of )
I understand how each cards fit into the current process, and the timing you speak of seems very appropriate.
So - thank you very much for your reading - it was very appropriate & true to my situation - and I'm very appreciative of your efforts on my behalf.

Kind regards

Paul
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

I am astro_mania. I request to find the answer for the following question.

I wish to chose NUMEROLOGY as my career as well as prime earning way. Can it be ?

ps:are still answering?

astro_manis
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
p97254

Post by p97254 »

hi. i also have a query. i have just got a government job. this job is not fullfiling my financial and other facilities. i want to leave this job . plz suggest me what should i do. should i stick to the job or start my own bussiness. and plz tell me what bussiness would benefit me most
skittalion

Post by skittalion »

hi thank you so much for the tarot readings!! I don't believe they can be accurate if they cost money, so it means a lot!

in Feb. of 2012 my best friend left my life, after that I tried to get his friendship back but it got worse and worse. He didn't seem to leave for any reason other than I was depressed and there was a series of misunderstandsings leading to fights. Please, can you tell me the real reason he left, and what I can do to get him back

it's of crucial importance to me
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

awesome readings i guess it would prove helpful.
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

really so could you please help me with my ongoing situation could you please give me little more insight about things that is going on in my life
cr0nus13

Post by cr0nus13 »

Hi,

Can you do past life tarot reading? I'm curious to know about my past lives.. Thanks <3
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi crOnus13,

I do feel that it's possible to get some knowledge of 'past lives' from Tarot, but it surely needs a very sensitive and extremely knowledgeable Tarot reader to do so. I am not such, even though I've studied the Tarot for many years.

But, your question (and the name you have chosen to post with), intrigued me, so I pulled one card for your question and it turned out to be "The Hermit".

May I ask what your birthdate is ?

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

I am actually quite new to Tarot Reading, but I have found out, sort of by accident, who I was in a past life. I would love to tell you the
name(s), but it is a long list, and I would rather not brag. Especially seeing how I still consider myself an amateur Tarot Card reader. The other thing I wish to mention, is that I always pray for God to guide me when I draw a new spread. Plus, my cards are called Angel Tarot Cards by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine. If you are interested in my asking on your behalf, I gladly will.

The final thing I wish to mention, is I just read that the person offering their free services is no longer a member. If you want me to fill the void I will do my best. I just hope that if I am offered the position I am able to do the job justice.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Lilith, thank you, it is very kind and generous of you to offer your services to our free site. Let's give it a go and see how it turns out :)

If at any time you wish support or to chat please just PM myself or Admin.