Hi I am offering free Tarot readings :)

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Lilith78

Re: Hi I am offering free Tarot readings :)

Post by Lilith78 »

You are welcome. Just like others here, I am a strong believer in Karma. I know that somehow I will be rewarded for my service. If no other reason, then your gratitude.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

You have such a beautiful soul, that was a nice thin g to say, thank you. If I can help in any way, please just ask, and that includes readings because I gave you a short quick answer earlier, maybe come back at me with some questions if you like and I will spend some more time to get into your natal chart as well?
Heerbinder

Post by Heerbinder »

Hey I just opened my account yesterday. I am totally new to this forum also new to tarot. Actually I am looking for ideas how to know about tarot. What's the easiest ways to know about tarot?
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

Heerbinder wrote:Hey I just opened my account yesterday. I am totally new to this forum also new to tarot. Actually I am looking for ideas how to know about tarot. What's the easiest ways to know about tarot?
I will probably get dirty looks for other tarot users, but my favorite way is by buying a deck, and reading the book that accompanies it. The reason this approach works for me is I am a bibliophile. I love to read. If you don't enjoy reading, then the approach you should use is look at one card. Write down what you see. Tarot cards are rich with pictures and symbols. Write down what you see. It may take a 1,000 words describing what you see in the picture, but you will gain a better understanding of the picture when you do this. When you are done, ask other tarot users what they see. Perhaps asking them what the various symbols mean as well. This will give you a great understanding of each card.

The third approach is noting how each fire (wands, clubs) card is similar to each other. Notice the patterns present on the fire cards. Then look at all the earth cards. Notice the patterns present with all the earth (pentacles) cards. Then do the same with the water (hearts, cups) cards. It does not matter the type of the card, because each deck may have a different suit. The point is separate the deck into its suits. Then look at one suit and try to see the pattern present in that suit. You can do this analytically. Or in my case, I try to start a story with the first (ie lowest) card in the suit. Then I go through that suit, until I end with the highest card in the suit. This story approach gives me a really good understanding of it. Whatever your approach, asking a question like you just did, should help you get along with acquiring a better understanding of tarot cards. I wish you luck when you are gaining this better understanding. Please don't hesitate to ask anymore questions whenever you feel the need to ask.
Heerbinder

Post by Heerbinder »

Great efforts! I like your writing and suggestion here. And of course I'll do that for sure. But I have another question in mind. Getting knowledge by reading books isn't a bad idea. But I am going to read online articles as well. Not sure how much this will help me.

Also I got few sites as well while searched. I would like to share you that site http://instarot.com/en/tarot-cards/six-of-pentacles/

Just visit and let me know your opinion. Thanks for your time!
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

Heerbinder wrote:Great efforts! I like your writing and suggestion here. And of course I'll do that for sure. But I have another question in mind. Getting knowledge by reading books isn't a bad idea. But I am going to read online articles as well. Not sure how much this will help me.

Also I got few sites as well while searched. I would like to share you that site http://instarot.com/en/tarot-cards/six-of-pentacles/

Just visit and let me know your opinion. Thanks for your time!
I will let you knew when I have read the article what I think about it.
rosewater

Post by rosewater »

HI

I am Nurgül from Belgium, I ve been single for almost 8 years, I think I have bad karma on relationships :(
I am 38 I hope I still have the chance for having kids, when will I meet someone and have a serious relationship. Greetz
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

rosewater wrote:HI

I am Nurgül from Belgium, I ve been single for almost 8 years, I think I have bad karma on relationships :(
I am 38 I hope I still have the chance for having kids, when will I meet someone and have a serious relationship. Greetz
Hello Nurgul from Belgium. Is your name Nurgul? I am sorry you have bad luck in regards to relationships. You and I are in the same boat. However, I am only 37. Unfortunately, as much as I want to offer you a free Tarot reading, the closest I can get to timing is with the timing spread. This spread is great for figuring out what happened in the past, what is happening right now, and what will happen in the future. It is not so good for telling you what day something will happen. If that is okay for you, I will give you a free reading. Otherwise, I am hoping someone else reads this post and tells me how to find out more specific dates for when something will happen.

The best analogy I can give you is in regards to sailing a ship. When sailing you have two options in regards to how you navigate the ocean. Some sailors are highly mathmatical. They carry a map and a protractor (which measures angles) . This captain, probably sails near enough the land to see various landmarks, so they know where they are, and if they are an expert, all they need is knowledge of how the tide carries them. Then using these tools they know exactly where they are and how to get to their destination. Even though I have a ton of mathematical background, I am not that good with astrology or with Tarot to be able to do that. I wish I do know, but the closest I come is knowing that somehow I have been introduced to a Tarot technique that not only tells the sequence of events, but also when approximately the events will happen.

The second approach to navigating the ocean is by following the stars. If you know the stars well enough, you can find any place on the globe. You need not worry about tons of details, because your intuition guides you. It is enough to know that when you feel a certain way, you will know what to do. This is the approach I prefer. In regards to Tarot, the timing spread is perfect. The first card tells you the past. In your case it would tell you why the past relationships did not work out. It would tell you in somewhat vague terms. It is your job, and my job, to apply these terms to what happened in the past. The second card represents the present. If you are in a relationship, which I doubt is the case, given that you said, "I have been single for 8 years." Now unless single means you are not married, but you are dating someone than you clearly are in a relationship, and I failed to catch that message. Regardless of whether you are in a relationship or not, this card would give you advice on how to be ready to form a relationship that leads to marriage, which would lead to you have kids. The last card represents the future. By following the advice presented to you by the second card, you will finally reach the destination. In this case, the destination is represented by the third card. If you are not meant to ever having kids or marriage, this card would indicate this.

The last thing I wish to mention is that, you clearly want to have kids. You want to find someone and form a relationship that leads to love and marriage. The cards I use are called the Angel Tarot Cards. This cards have always filled me up with hope and optimism. Seeing how much pain you are in, because you have not yet formed a solid relationship, and how much you and I both hope you find this relationship and make it rock solid, I sincerely believe you will. Just be patient. Let me know if you want me to give you a free reading given the limitations I addressed above, and am about to repeat here. The Timing Spread is great at explaining the events as it relates to your situation. Your situation is being able to form a relationship that leads to you have kids. This spread's limitation is not being like a train schedule. In my case, it does not tell you or me, you will have kids on a specific month day, year. In my case, it does not even tell me the year, let alone the month or day. Is it possible for the Tarot to tell an expert Tarotist? Yes, it is possible, and I have seen a Tarotist do this. I even vaguely recall how they did it. Unfortunately, I myself am currently unable to do it. Are you okay with that limitation?

-Litlh

P.S. It probably would have been easier for me to just show you the limitation than tell you in this lengthy mater.
CrumbledOreos

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Hello Lilith,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a generous service for all of us here :)
If I may ask, what do the cards say about my love life?
michaela_hadzhieva88

Post by michaela_hadzhieva88 »

Hey.My name is Michaela.I'm new at this site and im interesting of taro readings as well.Thank you for the opportunity to give to people a free tarot readings is very kind of you.My question is about my love life.Did i soon will meet the right person for me?Thank you very much for your time.Good luck
"Theres gonna be some stuff you gonna see thats gonna make it hard to smile in the future,but trough whatever you see,trough all the rain and the pain you gotta keep your sense of humor,you gotta be able to smile trough all this bullshit