Hi I am offering free Tarot readings :)

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

mukesh123

plz reply my query

Post by mukesh123 »

Hi sir
I am Mukesh Kumar Mishra. I have a question , can I go to abroad and settle there ? plz reply me.
starsalign

Re: Hi I am offering free Tarot readings :)

Post by starsalign »

Hello there thanks for replying.I consulted my deck and have drawn three cards for you.Hope it offers some insight and guidance

Ace of wands reversed-This card is leading me to believe you ask this question broadly because of a fact regarding your work and career.You might have had some difficulty in the past in relation to accomplishing much on the work front.You might be feeling under valued in your past work,and are looking to relocate to another area for better success.This card warns you not to gamble or take huge risks if you are in debt,or don't have any secure job placement already in place in your prospective new town.Its best to hold out and do your homework first before jumping to conclusions that things will be perfect in the new place you want to move.This card falls in your past position so hopefully you have already did some studying about moving away,and calculated your costs and provisions.

Three of wands upright
This card promises an increase in success and finances quite soon,if not already for you.Work is going to pick up a lot for you in the very near future.You may have been under appreciated in work in the past,but do not take this to heart,You are,and will be quite a valuable asset to the people you work for quite soon.Do save your finances and put some aside in case things are slow to turn positive.Just hold out a little longer before making any big gambles or risks.As things might improve where you live currently quite soon.

Nine of swords upright
This card tells us you might have a lot of fear and anxiety about your future.Worrying so much is not the answer.Changing your current situation to work better for you,would be the best outcome right now.You might not be in the best position to settle abroad right now,but with some time and more planning it might be favored in the future.
Do try to save what you can,and calculate the pro's and con's of settling abroad first hand before making and quick decisions.

Right now,I think its best you stay where you are.At least until things are more solid and planned for.You have to be very prepared in order for it to work,and have connections,people,finances,and potential employment options already in place for you.

I would say by November of this year,you might be in a better position to make that type of choice.Once you have a solid plan,and a back up plan,you are good to go.bless you and good luck :)
mukesh123

Post by mukesh123 »

Thank you very much
Your reading really helped me. I have just a query , the job which I am doing now is not so satisfactory from financial point of view so I am willing to change it, can you suggest me what would be the best job for me to make a good income and when should I change job ?.
sidd

Post by sidd »

Hi,
My name is Sangeetha.d .Can you tell me about my married life.What kinds of problems will i encounter in my married life?
Vedia

Post by Vedia »

Hi, I appreciate your kind offer to do a reading.

I have been procrastinating for a very long time regarding starting work on a new business. Indecision over the choice of a couple of alternative businesses is compounding the lack of action on my part.

My question is - when will I finally choose - one - and start working seriously on it ?

Thank you in anticipation.

Regards

Paul
starsalign

Post by starsalign »

Sangeetha.d

Your first two cards were not very positive,but your last card was.this leads me to believe there will be some struggles in the beginning but with perseverance and hard work,and of course working as a team will get you through the predictably tough early years of everyone's marriage.All marriages have problems,but going into it with a open heart and mind,and of course love,will get you through it.

Princess of cups-this i believe is telling us financial problems could be abundant.Possibly making some bad purchases together,like a overly expensive home,or loan.Working in unfulfilling jobs.though this would fall in your "past" or beginning part of your marriage.

Five of disks-a little bit of regret,or fantasizing about your past,or another lover might come into play.you might feel like you made a mistake or leave yourself wondering "what if i made a different choice?"

The empress-this card is wonderful in relation to marriage,falling in this last position tells us,love will be very potent,you can very well be blessed with children,and make a terrific parent.love will grow deeply in to your marriage,though falling in the last position,leads me to tell you,it will be hard at first,but worth it in the end.always think hard before taking a plunge into marriage.if you have doubts before it even happens,than you need more time.dont rush and only enter when your heart and mind are willing.though the cards predict a wonderful outcome.the love in your marriage will be very inspired,and nurtured,quite healing.

good luck :)
sidd

Post by sidd »

Hi Starsalign,

You are amazing.The predictions you gave me is very accurate.Thank you for your great help.If possible can you please tell me about my career too.Currently i am not working, but planning to start soon.Will i get a job? Will it be in technical field?Thanking you in advance.
yuri

Post by yuri »

Namaste Stefanie,

Pls tell me when will I start doing job or business (and which suits me better). Or will I just practice spirituality and do nothing for money?

Many many thanks

Yuri
starsalign

Post by starsalign »

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay.I have been dealing with a short bout of carple tunnel in my hand,which has slowed down my readings.I have some voice recognition software now.

I will carry on,with "Vedia" aka Paul,and than continue with Yuri's request.

The lovers: This card is indicating you have been,or will be faced with a number of choices regarding this situation.Its a nortorious card for being connected with work,and weighing your options when not aimed at a love question.All are very good options,thus your being picky and unable to choose.So the results are the same for them,but the execution a bit different to getting there.The best suggestion I tell people when faced with this card,is to calculate your pro's and con's and go with the option that seems best to you after considering your advantages and disadvantages.Work in equal parts,and include both your fullfillment factor,happiness factor,the work and time your willing to put in,and of course the investment in monetary measure.

The Emperor: This card is a saving grace when you are faced with indesivcness or lack of ambition in any aspect of your life. It represents putting together a well thought out plan of action,and putting into play, successfully at that.The Emperor is orderly and methodical,well re-hearsed and prepared. He has sought console with the elders,and his advisors,and now has become a very determined and strong force in the path of his own success.You may need some finacial planning ,or investment planning done by an experienced partner,to help you get everything on paper.It can even be a close friend or collegue with experience in the matter.A little knowledge and planning goes a long way.

The Ten of disks: Wonderful card indicating security in all forms.Attaining your goals,and coming out ahead.I think you will definetly make a choice if not already and start putting into action.My cards usually indicate the end of Septemeber/October being promising,or a time where you will start putting it on paper and making the plan.Even if you don't have the means to carry out the plan,jot it down either way,and take a step at a time to get the means to follow through with it.

Good luck Paul and I apologize for the delay! -Stefanie
restlessangels

Post by restlessangels »

Im torn if a relationship should be broken or taken to the next level ?
My inital is J his is A

Saw that you're playing "catch up" , so (obviously) no rush... just whenever ya get to it :) Hope ur carpal tunnel is eased up and doesnt return ... it has an unfortunate tendancy to.