Hi I am offering free Tarot readings :)

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Lilith78

Re: Hi I am offering free Tarot readings :)

Post by Lilith78 »

Dear Michaela,

You are welcome. I am glad you appreciate my offering these services. Unfortunately, I am still a novice. AS much as I would love to tell you what month you will meet a new lover (or better yet when you will meet the love of your life), I am currently unable to pull off such a task. The best I can do is ask the same basic question from 2 plus perspectives. For example, I could ask, "Angelic Tarot, if Michaela does everything in her power for the next week, what does the week have in store for her?" Even if the Tarot gave a trump card, or what most call the Major Arcana, this does not guarantee you will meet someone. At best it only guarantees you will meet someone if you do everything in your power to meet someone. There are several variables involved: your willingness to follow through, the luck of the draw, and how you respond to the cards.

Hopefully this analogy suffices. Pretend you go to a train station. At this train station you see a schedule of when the train will run. This train station is kind enough to let you know that on certain holidays the trains will follow a different schedule or they may not run at all. It even tells you the trains run at very different times on Sunday and Saturday. Now, I am looking enough to have a train system that does all these things where I currently live. So I know it is possible to pull off this kind of schedule. Unfortunately, I am just a novice scheduler. I will do my best to tell you exactly what you need to know, but unfortunately, as of right now, I cannot tell you when things will happen. I can only give approximations. Plus, I am able to tell you the order of major events. I can do this with the timing spread. Please post Celtic Cross Spread in your response, if you want me to give a more thorough reading. Otherwise, I hope what I have written below suffices.

That being said, I will ask it the question mentioned earlier. "Dear Angelic Tarot, if Michaela does everything in her power to meet her significant other for this week, which begins today and ends Thursday, April 14, what does the week have in store for her? Please grant me the wisdom to rely this message to Michaela in a way that makes sense to her, and please light up her pathway so that when she does meet this person she knows she has met this person."

Now, if this answer does not suffice, then please don't hesitate to let me know. The point of my offering these free services is to be of service to you. By pointing out my mistakes, I may be of more service to you. Without further ado, here is the reading:

First Card = 2, The High Priestess, Angel Haniel = Past.
Second Card = 9, The Hermit, Angel Raziel = Present.
Third Card = Knight of Air = Future.

Just as the past flows into the present, the present flows into the future. Just as your past becomes your present and your present becomes your future, the same is true of the pathway you tread. The path you tread right now, becomes your past. Your past still influences your present. This means there is a two way road connecting your past with your present. This two way road also connects your future with your present. It is vitally important to remember this, unless you want to be a slave of your past.

The High Priestess, Angel Haniel, represents your past. So clearly you were in touch with your intuition. This leads me to believe you, Michaela, did exactly the right thing in the past. You probably did several things right. Seeing how this is in the past may mean you are no longer doing the right thing. However, you may be doing the right thing, too. For example, you are asking me to aid you, and this means you are on the right path. Rather than focus on the present in this paragraph, please take heed of the words literally written on this card. "Listen to your intuition. Have patience. Consider what you want before acting." If you want to contact Haniel, please take especial note of the following instructions. "Archangel Haniel is the goddess-like angel of grace and feminine spirituality (such as intuition and clairvoyance). Like a true high priestess, Haniel will act as your spiritual teacher and advisor to aid yo9u in discerning which feelings and ideas to follow as trustworthy guidance. Call upon Haniel to increase your clarity in connecting with angels." In my own words, all you need to do to contact an Angel, is pray to that angel. "Dear Haniel, please help me increase the clarity of the messages I receive from God's loyal angels." Just in case you were wondering, The High Priestess is the second (IE 2) major arcanum.

The Hermit, Angel Raziel, represents the present. At present you ought to be like an old man with a cane. Old men are frequently attempting to be active then finding out how they need to relax. This is why they sometimes are resting against trees, or even better they are in meditation. Written on this card is, "Spend time in quiet meditation. Spiritual teaching. Self-discovery." One could take these words literally, but that approach may not make sense. In matters of the heart, I have found it best to listen to one's heart. If you want to scream at the top of your lungs, then find a safe place to do that and let loose. Or find a close friend, one that is not judgmental, and tell them exactly what is going on. When you are done, let loose all your emotions. If you need to cry, then cry. Don't let your doubt interfere. If you are ticked off that you are not married, then be ticked off. There is no need to qualify or doubt this emotion, all you need to do is acknowledge it and express it. An ignored emotion is an emotion waiting to sabotage you. An ignored emotion is one that comes back with reinforcements to remind you of its existence. Deep down I am not actually telling you anything at all, though right?

The final card represents the future in this spread. The final card is the Knight of Air. He is intelligent, decisive, idealistic, and tireless. Even though this knight appears to be male, Mulan was also a masculine looking knight fighting on behalf of her father in China. This means appearances are deceiving, and this knight, too, may actually be a woman. If you acknowledge you did the right things in the past, and you recognize what you did right and then you contemplated what you did right in the present, then you will be the Knight of Air. Like I mentioned earlier, your willingness to listen to the messages of the cards is what paves the way to the future. If you flat out ignore them, you will never become a knight. So it is very important, if you want to do everything in your power, to follow these steps:
  1. Contemplate what you have done right in the past.
    1. If necessary ask Haniel for assistance. Ask her what you did right, so you can continue to keep doing the right things right now. This is how you build upon your intuition.
    2. Express your emotions in whatever matter you deem feet as you note each thing you did right. This expression is also something you are doing right.
    3. If necessary keep a journal of your emotions. Or you can use a trick I learned, which is saying to a mirror, those things you did right. Notice how your face moves as you say these things. This way you will know what your face is saying about you. Plus, you may form a better relationship with yourself.
    4. When you feel well prepared express in whatever way necessary what clearly needs improvement. Feel free to apply step "c" to this step, that way you will see the full range of your facial expressions. Or feel free to skip this application.
When you have completed this list, then you are well on your way to building a two-way road to the Knight of Air. As much as I love receiving Major Arcana, I love the knights. The knights are human, which I assume both you and I are humans. Whereas Angels or Archangels are more like destinations. They represent untapped potential. When you become the Knight of Air, whom is intelligent, decisive, idealistic, and tireless, then "Events [will] occur with great speed. Take time to carefully review your options. Creative solutions." Underlying all of these cards is intuition and patience.

I hope this helps, and look forward to hearing your response. Above all this, I hope you will meet "the right person for you" as a direct consequence of reading this lengthy message.

-Lilith
michaela_hadzhieva88

Post by michaela_hadzhieva88 »

Thank you very much for your answer.I do a lot of mistakes in my past.The right things which i did was to fall in love with a good man falling my heart and my soul but i wasn't ready maybe for that kind of love and maybe i was too young to realise what i have in my life.And after him i feel empty.I was suprised by your kindnes to give such a long time to a person which you don't know.So thank you very much again.If you have enough time i will be happy to read for me and Celtic Cross Spread.God bless you.You are really a good person which is rare this days.Have a wonderfull day.With all my respect:Michaela
"Theres gonna be some stuff you gonna see thats gonna make it hard to smile in the future,but trough whatever you see,trough all the rain and the pain you gotta keep your sense of humor,you gotta be able to smile trough all this bullshit
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

IN this post, I am giving you a brief glimpse of the Celtic Cross Spread. Hopefully, in the near future, I will follow up with a more lengthy explanation of this spread and how it applies to you Michaela. Seeing how the previous spread is almost over, and the outcome may have been reached, I have chosen to use the outcome as the start of this spread. So the first card of this spread is the Knight of Air. The Knight of Air is the query.

1. Knight of Air - Situation - This card represents what is currently affecting you.
2. Justice (8, Angel Raguel) - This card represents the obstacle preventing you from gaining the outcome in this reading.
3. Magician (1, Angel Raziel) - This card represents the basis of the situation. It shows you, Michaela, the reason you asked for this reading.
4. Page of Water - This card represents the past as it pertains to this situation.
5. 7 of Air - This card represents the present.
6. 10 of Fire - Represents the near future.
7. The Sun (19, Angel Uriel) - Perhaps my favorite card. It represents the power you hold over the situation.
8. 3 of Fire - People's FX and the Environment. This card represents things that influence the situation that lie outside of your control.
9. 2 of Fire - Your hopes and/or your fears.
10. Ace of Fire - The final outcome.

Now there are several things that should be addressed before actually addressing this spread. One is that timing is not nearly as relevant right now, because I left that aspect totally open-ended. In the earlier spread, the cards were directly related to what would happen that week. While this second reading is based on the first, the outcome may happen tomorrow. It could happen several years from now. My guess is that unlike a classroom with its deadlines, there is no deadline to this reading. Eventually, you ought to reach the Ace of Fire so long as you continually follow the advice of The Sun.

The Knight of Air represents the new situation. If you follow the advice of the present in the last spread, you will reach this outcome. Helping you reach this outcome is this entire and new spread. This spread helps you gain a better understanding of this card and how to reach the Knight of Air as an outcome. The Knight of Air is intelligent, decisive, idealistic, and tireless. Some may know of this knight as Gemini. It is entirely possible that either you are Gemini or the one whom you will love dearly will be Gemini. It is also possible, that Gemini has nothing to do with your love life. After all there are several intelligent, decisive, idealistic, and tireless people that are not Gemini. You will have to use your judgment in this regard. Regardless, this card says, "Events that occur with great speed. Take time to carefully review your options. Creative solutions." Now, I know from personal experience how easy it is to apply the words of the Tarot quite quickly, and learn how mistaken I am in my snap judgments. Please learn from my mistakes, and make sure to be pragmatic and exceedingly careful in making decisions. You don't want to rush in and scare off your potential paramour.

Justice, the 8th Major Arcanum, represents an obstacle. Are you seeking justice? If you are, then what you seek may prevent you from getting what you truly and authentically seek. Love is a battlefield, but love is also charity. Mercy has its place on the battlefield. So make sure you forgive yourself for the mistakes you made in the past. Then move on. This leads to "Fair and just decisions. Do what you know is right. Stand up for your beliefs." Part of standing up for your beliefs is conquering your doubts. This is what it means to move on.

The Magician, the First Major Arcanum, represents the basis of the situation. He says, "You are ready! You have the resources or the ability to manifest them. Life is magical." Now all you need to do is to manifest the necessary resources and use all of them. This will help you realize your goal of meeting the love of your life. All moments you spend in preparation of this goal support this goal. Let hope fill up your heart, and anticipate the day you will meet your lover. Try visualizing what life will be like when you have met that person, and let this vision guide you to him.

In the past, there is the Page of Water. This card may represent a person or an event. If it represents a person, then the person is "intuitive, sensitive, artistic, and friendly." This person may be me, because I am directly associated with the previous reading. Or perhaps, someone you knew recommended you seek out Tarot's advice. Tarot, too, is intuitive, sensitive, artistic, and friendly. These are two possible reasons, but there is a vast array of reasons. It is your job to provide the context to this reading, if my context is lacking.
This card says, "A new person enters your life. A relationship begins a new phase. Heightened psychic abilities." The third possibility is you just met a new person. This is why you want to put your best foot forward. This way you will make the most of a new opportunity by having a relationship with the person you are dating. Just as the past leads to the present, the Page of Water leads to the Seven of Air.

The Seven of Air represents the present. This card says, "Plans that need revision. More going on than meets the eye. Poor timing." There are two probable explanations for this card. One is that you did meet a guy whom you are now dating. Now you need to reassess your plans. You need to be more cautious and to think things thru. The other explanation is that I somehow misled you earlier with my previous reading. Now to ease your confusion, I am offering you this second reading. I, as well as the Angel Tarot, are hoping you are able to revise your plans. Then apply these new plans to good effect to meeting your future husband.

In the near future is the Ten of Fire. This is a powerful card, because it is a ten. Tens are almost always quite beneficial. It says, "Too much work. Accept help from others. Life is out of balance. Stress-related health concerns." In the near future, you will place too heavy a burden on your own shoulders. You either need to trust me as I keep trying to help you, or you need to recall that in love there are two people involved. If you are the only one taking responsibility for the state of the relationship, this is quite unfair to you. A lover that takes 100% of all the responsibility will burn out. A lover that has faith their lover is worthy of their love is what it takes for a relationship based on love to work. Let your lover take responsibility. After all this is why you love them in the first place right?

The Sun represents your power over the situation. The Sun may be the most powerful indicator of positivism in the entire Tarot universe. This makes sense why The Sun symbolizes this. It is the biggest fire near us Earthlings. It is why plants grow, the rain falls, and so many other beneficial effects are created. Plus, without The Sun, there would be no Sunsets or Sun rises. Both of which are beautiful to behold. All of this is represent in one card.
This card says, "Happy outcome! Brilliant new ideas that lead to success. Have confidence in yourself!" When you have genuine and authentic confidence in yourself, then you will be blessed with a very happy outcome. In order to be authentically confident in yourself, you need to know yourself. You need to accept yourself as you are and build on that. Why would a man pick to love you if you are someone else? They could simply love someone else. When you meet your true lover, they will love you for you. The way to be you was detailed in the last reading. Spend some time with yourself. Appreciate and feel gratitude for what you did right. By doing this you will attract someone that loves the same things you do. If you love to paint, then paint. Take some classes. Perhaps your lover will attend that same class, and this is how you will meet them. Please note, that paint is just a random activity. Replace the word paint with an activity you truly enjoy and you already know you enjoy it. This will lead to the outcome of this reading.

The Three of Fire represents circumstances out of your control. You only have control over your responses to these circumstances. Which is why the cards have tried to remind you to be careful when making decisions. Both the Seven of Air and Justice have stressed the need to figure out what is right. Then stand up for what you know is right. Luckily, the Three of Fire is actually (despite my earlier words) a very good card. This card says, "Abundance! Things look very good; have patience at this time. Make long-term plans." If you want to send me a private message and let me know your plans, and why you believe they will succeed, I will gladly support you in this endeavor. If you want me to offer advice, then please mention this as well, but only after you have come up with plans on your own. Either way, it is in your best interest to come up with these plans. This way your heart will be included in your decision making process.
Perhaps, you have a sympathetic friend willing to help you plan. This would truly resonate both with the Three of Fire and the position it is in. This card represents things out of your control. By control, I mean your direct control. Trust that you already know a person whom has influence over this situation. Try to have faith they will help you create these long-term plans.

Your hopes and fears is represented by the Two of Fire. This card says, "You've come into your own. New partnerships or contracts. Continue to move forward." This sounds an awful lot like hope to me. You have learned a powerful lesson from life. You just need to apply your experiences and wisdom to this situation. All the cards in this spread represent various aspects of your life. You are the final arbiter of your life, and only you are able to live and love your life and yourself. The new partnership resonates with the new you. You just need to continue to move forward. Move forward to your new love life.

The Ace of Fire is the final card in this spread. Aces represent new beginnings. Fire represents passion. Love is a form of passion. By letting all the cards support you and this situation, you will reach this card as an outcome. YOu will have a new love life. This is what the Ace of Fire has to say, "An exciting new opportunity! Career advancement. Change your life now!" When you feel excitement wash over you, then you will know that you have reached this outcome. Just have faith that you will reach this outcome.

Please let me know your thoughts on my words. I would love to hear about how blessed you are when you finally reach the outcome of the Ace of Fire.

-Lilith
Newlife

Post by Newlife »

Hi Lilith,
Thank you for the link to reach here. I am feeling very down in every aspect at this time. I think of myself who doesn't even think bad of anyone still I am facing very difficult time in my life. If possible please tell me more about my health & career. I got divorced and last year because my ex cheated on me. I got amazing job last year but before it could boost my self confidence, I lost the job because of office politics. Since then I am struggling. Haven't gotten any job, feeling sick, low energy because of the stress and no support at all. If you need name or any other personal details , please let m eknow and I will PM you.

Thank you in advance.
Heerbinder

Post by Heerbinder »

I am interested to learn and reading about Tarot. Will wait for more updates.
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

Dear NewLife and Heerbringer,

I am rather sad for responding to your posts so much after the fact. If you are still interested in hearing my response to your posts, please let me know either via posts or personal message. For anyone else in the audience, I do wish to continue offering free Tarot readings, so please don't hesitate to post them here. Lastly, if there are any experts reading these posts, please kindly let me know what I should have done differently or what you would like to add to my explanations. One of the main reasons I am offering these services in this manner is to keep on learning this craft. The better my understanding of Tarot, the better service I may offer.

Warm regards,

Lilith
vashikaranhub

Post by vashikaranhub »

Thankyou for sharing it
Tarot reading is also an astrological technique to get future predictions.
If you follow it it would give you huge success.
Scorpio08

Post by Scorpio08 »

Hello vashikaranhub,

I see this thread is from a long time ago. Are you still doing free readings?

Many thanks
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the time it takes for me to respond to posts. I will do my best to be available at least once a week. Please let me know if you are interested in receiving a reading.

Warm regards,

Lilith
Happy

Post by Happy »

HI I would like a free reading please? What info do you require from me?

Thank you for offering this service