Relationship going downhill

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

almighty

Relationship going downhill

Post by almighty »

So I met a girl online 2 years ago. We were never officially in relationship but we were in love that I can say. Atleast I love her. In January we had fight and after that she has changed completely. Week after that fight she said she likes some other guy. And she wants me to move on. I really love this girl so much.

I want to know what happened suddenly?why sudden change in behavior toward me?
Does she really live that guy?are they together?
Will she come back to me?what can I do to fix this?
She loves or doesn't love me anymore?

Thanks
1nluv

Re: Relationship going downhill

Post by 1nluv »

almighty wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:16 am So I met a girl online 2 years ago. We were never officially in relationship but we were in love that I can say. Atleast I love her. In January we had fight and after that she has changed completely. Week after that fight she said she likes some other guy. And she wants me to move on. I really love this girl so much.

I want to know what happened suddenly?why sudden change in behavior toward me?
Does she really live that guy?are they together?
Will she come back to me?what can I do to fix this?
She loves or doesn't love me anymore?

Thanks

Thank you-will post your reading soon.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi- here are your readings:

Why sudden change in behavior:

almighty_reading1.jpg
almighty_reading1.jpg (289.02 KiB) Viewed 2084 times

10 of Swords
5 of Wands
The Sun

Too many arguments - she’s had enough of them. She’s not one to like arguing all the time, to never have agreement or harmony. This is not good for a relationship so she decided it’s done. Also from the cards it seems this is a very pretty lady with a beautiful face who likes getting attention, so either you were jealous or she felt she wasn’t getting enough attention from you, or both. There was competition from other suitors.

Is she with the other guy:

almighty_reading2.jpg
almighty_reading2.jpg (276.81 KiB) Viewed 2084 times

Queen of Pentacles
Clarified by the Magician and
Ace of Cups

Yes, she has found new love with this other guy.

Any chance of reconciling:

almighty_reading3.jpg
almighty_reading3.jpg (246.56 KiB) Viewed 2084 times

7 of Wands
Clarified by 9 of Swords and
10 of Swords

Sorry to say, no. You are blocked at any attempt of reconciliation at this time. You are worried about things you can’t change. Things are over with her.
almighty

Post by almighty »

Thanks,
Its strange bcoz exactly one hour before your reading she called me and is giving very positive signals. Just like old times.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Good news! Very strange because it doesn't correlate with the reading at all. Good luck :)
almighty

Post by almighty »

Do you think this has something to so with the timing. I mean I asked the answer 2 days ago and u chose the cards today?or my way of asking was wrong?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

I'm not sure what happened here lol. I drew the cards on the 15th (EST), it just takes me awhile to interpret them and post the reading. You didn't ask the questions wrong. I can see how I might have misinterpreted the last reading, but the 2nd reading about her finding love with the other guy seems very clear to me... so I'm very curious to know if you've learned whether she is with him or not. I really appreciate the feedback. I can't improve my accuracy without it, so thank you so much.
almighty

Post by almighty »

It's not clear if she is with him or not. She is confusing me. And I think she is confused too. The way she describe that guy it's like he is what I am not. He understands her,is not angry kind etc.

Sometimes I even feel that there is no guy.

U drew the cards on 15th and on 15th we were not on talking terms.