Your thought on this reading

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Boîte 640 kill

Your thought on this reading

Post by Boîte 640 kill »

Hello everyone !

I've tried a free reading on a website, i didn't know that much about it so i kinda dived in it, i thought deeply and calmly about my question "will i become a very succesful athlete ? And then i choosed my cards, it gave this.

I would like to have your thought on that reading and what each card mean regarding their "placement" (the crown, outcome, etc...)

Thank you very much !
Attachments
Screenshot_20200422-071631_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200422-071631_Samsung Internet.jpg (639.07 KiB) Viewed 1973 times
1nluv

Re: Your thought on this reading

Post by 1nluv »

Here's the thing - the website that created this particular spread is the best place to clarify what 'their' placements signify. Did they offer you no explanation at all? If not, I can try to help.
Boîte 640 kill

Post by Boîte 640 kill »

Well I don't remember having any detailed explanation at the end, I searched myself the meaning of some cards but I don't know how to put that in relationship to the others card, plus I didn't find any information concerning the "placement" (crown, waking up, outcome, etc...)
I would love to have your view on that !
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Boîte 640 kill wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:18 am Well I don't remember having any detailed explanation at the end, I searched myself the meaning of some cards but I don't know how to put that in relationship to the others card, plus I didn't find any information concerning the "placement" (crown, waking up, outcome, etc...)
I would love to have your view on that !
Ok, so I tried to do a search on the placements in this spread but have only come across other spreads based on the Tree of Life which use different placements, so I will have to guess at the placements where they’re not obvious (like the Crown placement for example, it’s a bit ambiguous and can mean a couple different things, but I’ll explain what I think it means below.)

Crown- The Cause of the Reading; what brought you to do this reading

You got the Knight of Swords here. This shows that you are adamant about a particular topic. In this case you want to know if you will be a very successful athlete. You are driven to know if this will be so.

Activation- What Will Cause You To Have a Positive Outcome

7 of Wands shows that what will cause you to have a successful outcome is to stand your ground and don’t back down when there are other people wanting your position. You’ve got to put yourself above the competition and maintain your position at the top.

Contemplation – What Is On Your Mind

5 of Swords - Boastfulness. Winning at all costs.You think you are great, which is fine, just be respectful. Don’t be rude.

Discipline

Page of Pentacles shows that you do have discipline on this path; you put in consistent time and effort. However, this is a page – you could work on advancing to the qualities of the King of Pentacles. This includes putting in even more preparation and strategizing for events even further down the road.

Heart – What’s In Your Heart

7 of Swords to me indicates a change in plans. It shows a lack of seriousness in this pursuit that the other cards don’t show. Don’t sabatoge your goal by goofing off or wasting time in things that will harm your efforts in achieving this goal.

Wisdom

The Hermit is a great card to have in this position. It shows you know how to go within for answers. Choose contemplation over petty distractions, and hold to this great idea you have in your head.

Waking Up - The Energy You’re Uncovering

You’ve got the Queen of Cups here. You’re uncovering ways to have integrity, and perhaps coming to appreciate mother figures or feminine influence in your life. Perhaps your mom is your support team and you realize how impactful that can be. It also refers to having pride in your position.

Safety Net

2 of Wands here shows that you do have at least one other option you could choose to do in case you need to.

Cycles

10 of Cups shows a happy family- meaning healthy relationships, self care, and success. Goal achieved

Outcome

The Chariot is a victory card. It shows the outcome is that you have demonstrated drive, focus, and stamina to achieve your goal.

Summary- Based on these cards I think that your answer is yes, you will be a very successful athlete. A couple of themes I’ve seen repeated in the cards are: making sure you’re thinking about the long view and strategize accordingly; and don’t get caught up in immaturity or distractions.
Boîte 640 kill

Post by Boîte 640 kill »

Man thank you for that reading, it's crazy to see the truth in it, specially about the thing with my mother.
I've sent you a PM to further a little bit more the conversation.

Thank you again :D