Career change reading

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

gcool2020

Career change reading

Post by gcool2020 »

Hi, Thanks a lot for your valuable service in the forum. Could you please do a reading for me.

I'm currently working in oil& gas domain. Would like to know if i need to continue looking out for new job opportunity in the same domain or different domain.

Any career related foreign travel indicated?

Please correct me if i've posted right questions, as i am new to this forum.
1nluv

Re: Career change reading

Post by 1nluv »

gcool2020 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:39 am Hi, Thanks a lot for your valuable service in the forum. Could you please do a reading for me.

I'm currently working in oil& gas domain. Would like to know if i need to continue looking out for new job opportunity in the same domain or different domain.

Please correct me if i've posted right questions, as i am new to this forum.
Hi gcool2020 welcome to the forum. Please allow a couple days for the readings. Thank you.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi, here is your reading:

gcool2020_reading.jpg
gcool2020_reading.jpg (94.5 KiB) Viewed 1418 times

Result of continuing to look for work in oil & gas domain:

The Tower
Page of Swords

The Tower refers to the catastrophic effect the current events of the world has had on the oil and gas industry, but it also refers to the bolt of inspiration that will guide the industry’s restructuring. Your advice is to pivot from your current position into a newly defined role, within or closely related to the oil & gas industry. The Page of Swords shows that you will need to acquire more information in order to do this. This could include gaining more formal education or gaining insight on and seeking out opportunities within any restructuring being made.

Result of looking for work in domain other than oil & gas:

Knight of Swords
The Moon

Both of these cards suggest you need to stick to your gut and follow what you already know. Follow the treaded path. Don’t strike out on a totally new path, there is too much lack of clarity right now. Basically these two cards are emphasizing the message above. If the oil & gas industry is what you know really well, stick with that.

8 of Wands

In the next year, you’ll be communicating a lot with foreigners but it doesn’t look like you’ll be doing any in-person career-related traveling.
gcool2020

Post by gcool2020 »

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reading provided. Shall follow them accordingly.