Is i have lost love, again

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Deep

Is i have lost love, again

Post by Deep »

Hi,
I have been talking to a girl in Usa and i live in NewZealand.
She is born and brought up there, she i a sikh.
I have been talking to her since 3 march 2020.
And in that course i have started liking her and I think i love her now.
Because it been since 3 april she has been acting wierd and don't want to talk to me..i have asked her so many times.
Today she told me that therr is some problems that she can't tell me.
I am very sad right now.she made it very clear in first we are of different religion and caste so she think there is no future this is what we discuss once and told me that this is just friendship.
Yesterday i told her that i love her, when she said we cant talk now that much.so i told her and said i will die without her.i just don't want to loose again my love and happiness after so many years.she was bit shocked and akward and said she think i am just thinking too much about it and we should take a 3-4 week break from this and then talk.i told her that i just want her to be my friend,as i know she dont love me.
Would she is going to stay or she will be gone from my life,would she accept my love??

I would be happy even she stay as a friend because i have never got a friend like this in my life.

I dont know her full details
I just know her d.o.b - 15/10/ 1993
Place of birth might be merced or turlock in California.
I can give the name if that can help.
My details are
D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Time- 19:48
Place- delhi,India.
Deep

Re: Is i have lost love, again

Post by Deep »

Can please some one do tarot reading for me.
Thnks.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Deep wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:14 pm Can please some one do tarot reading for me.
Thnks.
Hi Deep- I've done your reading I just need to post it which I'll do shortly. Thanks for your patience.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Here is your reading:

deep_reading.jpg
deep_reading.jpg (251.65 KiB) Viewed 1545 times

Queen of Pentacles
10 of Pentacles
The Heirophant

Hi Deep, you say you just met this person last month, and she told you she is only looking to be friends with you, and that there are problems she can’t tell you about, and she implied you were taking this relationship too seriously, and she wants to take a break from speaking with you for 3 to 4 weeks. You don’t really need a reading here, you need a wake up call. You don’t really know this person. You need to pull back your emotions from this person and get to know her much better before investing anything more into it. As for the cards that came up for you they are pretty layered in meaning. They show that she has a full life outside of you- work, family, religious obligations, and possibly a marriage. Take her requests at face value and take a break from her so you can come back into the friendship with fresh eyes and see if she is actually in a position to develop a relationship with you. If you see more red flags you need to be prepared to move on. If you get to know her more and find that she is being honest and open with you, then you do have a chance to win her over despite religious differences. Look out for red flags and be sure she is not in a committed relationship already, & this will help.
Deep

Post by Deep »

Hi ,
Thanks for the reading.
I think she is just pushing me back coz she know i am emotional it will hurt if we don't get together.and we have discussed casually that would i like to come to usa as she said don't want to leave usa in future.
Ya lets wait for 3-4 weeks and see what she has to stay.
As per having a committed relationship
I dont think so coz i literally talked with everyday kind a whole day might be a call or sending messages on snapchat.
And yes i will not shy away to say that if she doesn't respond to my love back i am okay that she just stay good frnds because i like it when she talk to me , i get so happy talking to her.
Thanks.