Tarot in relationship help!!!

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

ninusharma

Tarot in relationship help!!!

Post by ninusharma »

hello,hope you all good!!!
hi I am in a long-distance relationship with my partner over a year and we love each other very much and but I am a bit confused about the compatibility of each other so can we met or our marriage is possible or not?
my dob is 08/09/1997 and her dob is 22/02/1999 so is there any chance of meet or live whole life together as i am in try very hard to get there where she live so is it possible or not?
My birth Place - Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
time - 8.55 PM
Male
Please help in tarot card or what the card says??
1nluv

Re: Tarot in relationship help!!!

Post by 1nluv »

ninusharma wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:42 pm hello,hope you all good!!!
hi I am in a long-distance relationship with my partner over a year and we love each other very much and but I am a bit confused about the compatibility of each other so can we met or our marriage is possible or not?
my dob is 08/09/1997 and her dob is 22/02/1999 so is there any chance of meet or live whole life together as i am in try very hard to get there where she live so is it possible or not?
My birth Place - Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
time - 8.55 PM
Male
Please help in tarot card or what the card says??
Hi Ninusharma- Would you like me to ask if you will ever meet? What makes you confused about your compatibility?
ninusharma

Post by ninusharma »

Yess my question is will i meet her or not chances or not or will she be my life partner or our future will have or not?.
I havent met yet thats y but i known her very properly so thats why this question.
hope u understand...
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Ok, thank you. I will post your reading soon.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi Ninusharma, thanks for your patience. Here is your reading:

ninusharma_reading.png
ninusharma_reading.png (526.88 KiB) Viewed 2355 times

4 of cups
6 of cups
clarified by The Tower
and 5 of cups

Sorry to say that this partner is not your life partner. The cards indicate that you two will break up and it will cause you a bit of grief. There is no marriage indicated here, only rejection and disappointment. I believe there will be a chance to meet and you two will find that you do not have the same compatibility in person as you do long distance, and therefore the relationship will end.
ninusharma

Post by ninusharma »

Thank you so much for time and effort . but i am sorry maybe i will gonna prove you wrong becuase promise is a promise not meant for broken . again not hurt you intentionally and thanks for this .
Can you please tell me when we will meet like will meet for short duration(like some days ) or like meet for long duration(like some years ) to find this ???
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

ninusharma wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:30 pm Thank you so much for time and effort . but i am sorry maybe i will gonna prove you wrong becuase promise is a promise not meant for broken . again not hurt you intentionally and thanks for this .
Can you please tell me when we will meet like will meet for short duration(like some days ) or like meet for long duration(like some years ) to find this ???
No need to be sorry, lol. I like your attitude. By all means, prove me wrong. Readings are for entertainment only, as they say. Never supplant anyone else's judgment for your own. As far as timing, an astrology reading would be much better for that.
ninusharma

Post by ninusharma »

Yess thanku for advice i look forward into it
Can u help in my Carrier tarot like i am comfused where i go like go for a job or go for master or in simple words whats my carrier status acc to tarot can u help me in this ??
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

ninusharma wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:28 am Yess thanku for advice i look forward into it
Can u help in my Carrier tarot like i am comfused where i go like go for a job or go for master or in simple words whats my carrier status acc to tarot can u help me in this ??
Ok, I will ask what you should do for your career.
ninusharma

Post by ninusharma »

I didnt get ur question??