Reading

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Stellamar28

Reading

Post by Stellamar28 »

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone could be so kind as to do a tarot reading for me please. I would like to know wether or not I will find a job as I've been unemployed for quite some time (years). I would also like to know about love life? If you see anything serious in the future.

Thank you
1nluv

Re: Reading

Post by 1nluv »

Stellamar28 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:56 pm Hello, I would like to ask if anyone could be so kind as to do a tarot reading for me please. I would like to know wether or not I will find a job as I've been unemployed for quite some time (years). I would also like to know about love life? If you see anything serious in the future.

Thank you
Hi Stellamar28- Welcome to the forum. Will do a reading for you on your questions.
Stellamar28

Post by Stellamar28 »

Thank you so much, I appreciate it!
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Stellamar28 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:37 am Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

Hi there- for your first reading, I asked if you will have a job in the next six months and these are the cards that came up:

stellamar28_reading1.jpg
stellamar28_reading1.jpg (254.23 KiB) Viewed 2322 times

10 of Pentacles
Clarified by the 6 of cups
and Queen of Cups

The theme of these cards in response to this question all have to do with caretaking. It seems you will be much involved in family life, looking after children, and perhaps looking after an older relative who resides with you. I don’t get the impression this is a paying job outside of the home though, and that you are doing these tasks already, so my interpretation is that you will not have a job in the next six months unless it has to do with looking after people.

Love life:

stellamar28_reading2.jpg
stellamar28_reading2.jpg (211.78 KiB) Viewed 2322 times

9 of cups
10 of swords
9 of pentacles

I also did a reading on what your love life will look like within the next year. Sorry to say that I don’t see a serious commitment here even though you are wishing to end your single status. There’s a possibility you’ll be in contact with a potential partner but it won’t formalize during this year.

Hope this has helped.
Stellamar28

Post by Stellamar28 »

That's kind of what I do now. Help out my mother and look after my nephew. Oh my gosh but I need a job....I have debt I need to pay off.....

Oh my gosh this has me stressed....
Stellamar28

Post by Stellamar28 »

Thank you for the reading....wonder who that potential partner will be🤔
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Stellamar28 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:35 am That's kind of what I do now. Help out my mother and look after my nephew. Oh my gosh but I need a job....I have debt I need to pay off.....

Oh my gosh this has me stressed....
Sorry to hear, but I hope this reading prompts you to take stronger action in finding a job, and of course that will change the outcome. Maybe you can get a job in childcare or looking after the elderly. There are also many legitimate jobs you can do from home these days. If you're a fast typist you can do transcription work, you can teach English online, etc. There are sites dedicated to posting remote jobs such as remote.co and weworkremotely.com. I hope you find one soon - good luck in your search.
Stellamar28

Post by Stellamar28 »

Thank you! 🙂🤗