Lilith's Free Tarot Readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Lilith78

Lilith's Free Tarot Readings

Post by Lilith78 »

Hey there, everyone. I, Lilith, am offering my services as a Tarot Card Reader. First, I wish to post my image of Child Birth's Reading. I do believe this reading strongly suggests Child Birth will have children. Four of Wands shows a marriage and a child. This card represents your situation, which is Child Birth's desire to have a family. The challenge you face is represented by the Three of Pentacles. This probably means you are looking for a lover that suits you. Trust me, finding that special someone is a challenge. At the basis of the situation is The World. Many people consider their significant other and their child(ren) to be their world. My brother, has a wife and two children. Each one of them means the world to him. It may also represent finding the right lover, because their is a world of people that could be the one. The World probably represents both in your case.

Knight of Pentacles represent the past. You probably have much determination and stick-to-itiveness helping you finding your lover. This is in the past. Judgment represents the present. You are deciding whether or not you will find your lover and whether this search is worth your time. In the future is the Nine of Cups. You will be blessed by finding your lover and forming a family. If this is what you wish for, then your wish will be granted in the future.

Your power in the situation is The Ten of Cups. As favorable as the Nine of Cups is, the Ten is even more favorable. Keep on this path, because you will be blessed immeasurably. The Hermit represents People's Effects on the situation. He may come to you in the near future and offer you invaluable advice on how to find a lover. When he approaches you, listen to him. Do your best to follow his advice, because he or she will be quite trustworthy. The Wheel of Fortune represents your hopes and fears. This card probably suggests that you have highly favorable luck. In the near future you will be blessed by forming the family you seek. The last card, represents the outcome of the situation. It is the Five of Pentacles. Not sure why this negative card shows up in the reading, but it probably means your lover will be unfaithful, or you will lose faith in the relationship. Me, I am a dreamer. I do believe that if you put a lot of work into the situation and have faith that all this will work out in the end, then you will be right. Everyone loses faith at some time or another. Knowing in advance this may happen, and sticking things out will turn them around.

With the exception of the Five of Pentacles, this sounds like a powerful indicator that you will get married, and you will have a family.
Attachments
Children.png
Children.png (88.54 KiB) Viewed 2842 times
franticdinner

Re: Lilith's Free Tarot Readings

Post by franticdinner »

Hi Lilith

Beautiful reading for your child. I'm wondering if I could get your insight—I've been feeling very "off" lately and I would like to know if I should expect a big change of some sort.

Thanks,
F
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

Curious9 made a request for me to do a reading on how to deal with his (hers?) confinement. Here is the Celtic Cross Spread, which hopefully will prove helpful. My intuition is telling me that you will be confined for a while. Hopefully, my advice earlier, which I gave to you in the form of a private message will prove helpful.

Years ago, I felt a powerful presence. Still not sure if I felt the presence of God or an Angel. I could tell he (she?) was a being of immense power. I am not saying this to brag. I am hoping it helps you understand why I want to harness my psychic and spiritual potential. Before then, and somewhat after, I have been depressed. I also know that by helping out my neighbors and helping them feel the Holy Spirit has helped me shake off the chains of depression. While I have not spoken with the presence in sometime, I am able to offer my services. Please do everything in your power to know that I say what I say to help you. Do your best to have faith.

I hope my testimony is not too far out of line. Furthermore, that helps you (all of you) break the chains as well.
Attachments
Curious09 - Confinement.png
Curious09 - Confinement.png (126.71 KiB) Viewed 2789 times
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

This message is for Curious 9. The first card represents your situation. It is the Tower. On it, is a lightning bolt powerful enough to make the tower explode. A naked man is falling head first towards the ground. While you are not in an immediately physically harmful situation. Your emotional state probably matches his.

The second card, the Knight of Swords, represents the challenge. Without looking up what this card means, I do believe swords and Air are symbols of the same thing. They represent logic. Your own logic may be challenging you.

The third card, Page of Pentacles, represents the basis of the situation. At this point, I am not sure if he represents a person or an event. Please let me know which makes more sense to you. If an event, then "you have received some good news that will bring changes into your life. This may have [had] a financial or academic connection." If a person, then you were or you met "Studious or academic child who enjoys studying and learning. A solid young person, methodical in his or her approach, hardworking, well-behaved, polite, self-disciplined, with love and respect for animals and the countryside. A solid individual, not a "party-animal" type. They are usually good with their hands or anything of a practical nature." This card quite possibly is you. Your Sun, Moon, Mercury, Uranus, and Neptune are all in Capricorn. Both the Page of Pentacles and Capricorn are defined by Earth. By seeking my advice, you are being studious.

The past is the Seven of Cups. This card says you ought to take a practical, methodical, and sensible approach in making a choice. I am not sure what choices you face. I do believe that Capricorn will help guide you. Capricorn is quite sensible, methodical, and practical. Like I said earlier, there is much Capricorn in your Birthchart.

The present sas it pertains to your world falling appart is represented by the Seven of Swords. Be on your guard, because this card represents a thief lurking in the shadows. This could be literal in that someone is about to steal your tangible goods. It could also represent that someone is not trustworthy and they will steal your ideas or your livelihood. Hopefully, now that the cards and I have told you about this before it happened, you will be on the lookout, and will prevent this bad news from happening.

The Six of Pentacles represents the future of your escaping confinement. "The Six of Pentacles shows successful material gains and being in a position that allows you to share with others. Business ventures should be paying off, or perhaps a apay increase is coming in your direction." Perhaps this means that you will be granted a job that suits you.

Your power over the situation is represented by the Seven of Pentacles. It sounds like you will be rewarded heavily for your hard work. The power you have over being in this miserable situation is working hard. "Although this is a good card, it is important to still plan for the future--once the harvest has been collected, it must be replenished for the next time."

The Nine of Wands represents peoples' effects on this situation. "Although you may feel on the verge of giving up [thanks to the people in your life], the message that the Nine of Wands brings is that your success is closer than you think and that you do actually have the inner strength required to make it. This isn't the time to stop. Having come so far, now is the moment to gather all your reserves for the final push. Perseverance is the key--with courage and determination, your triumphant moment awaits you!"

My guess is with the Hermit that he represents your fears. You don't want to be all alone. With faith, you may realize you are not alone. Then again, he may represent what you hope for as well. He "signifies careful thought and contemplation, withdrawal from the outside world in order to reflect and find inner wisdom."
"This card indicates that you have all the answers that you need within yourself, but perhaps you need some introspection to access them." Feel free to ask me for help. Sometimes it is best to talk things out with another to create the safe environment necessary for that introspection.

The Five of Wands represents the outcome. "If [conflicts, differences of opinions, and petty squabbling becomes the situation], try not to become involved, for if it is handled correctly the turmoil will just blow over. Don't be tempted to add flames to the fire--if you can play diplomat, you may find yourself quite popular with colleagues at a later date."
"If you need receptivity, then now is not the time to present your latest great idea to others, as there is the likelihood of power struggles and competition. Keep [your idea] in your drawer for another day when the energy is more conducive!"

I will pray on your behalf that you overcome this challenge.
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

Brihaspati.Jupiter wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:18 pm Hello Lilith,

I'm currently cruising through a very rough time without any success & recognition. Recently I have qualified as a Lawyer and wish to practice it.

It would be of great assistance if you can predict my future in terms of career and financial stability.

I'm very appreciative of your time, effort and assistance.

Thanks,
Krishna
I will do my best to translate what this picture shows in the near future.
Attachments
Krishna-Lawyer.png
Krishna-Lawyer.png (179.41 KiB) Viewed 2768 times
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

The Four of Wands represents what covers you. You want to find the right job for you. When you find that job, you will be married to your work. Hopefully, by being a lawyer, you will find the right job that you will keep for the rest of your life.

The Three of Pentacles is what influences you. Your success is going to aid you in the pursuit of your career. Let your past experiences become your wisdom as you find the right career.

The World is the basis of the situation. I am guessing you seek to gain the world as a result of becoming a lawyer. While I and the cards don't literally mean world domination, the world is what really matters to you. When you find the right career, it will mean the world to you.

The Knight of Pentacles represents the past. The Knight is quite methodical and great at studying. More than likely this card either means you did a great deal of research or you found someone that helped you greatly in becoming a lawyer. If this is you, then keep up the good work and have faith that your efforts will pay off.

At present is Judgment. "The results of the seeds you have previously planted, and your past efforts, are now being rewarded." Just have faith that you are on the right path.

In the near future, you will be blessed beyond measure, because the Nine of Cups represents the future of this situation.

Oddly enough, the Ten of Cups represents your fears. It sounds like you may have a fear of success. Please let me know if this is the case.

Others will view you as The Hermit. He "signifies careful thought and contemplation, withdrawal from the outside world in order to reflect and find inner wisdom. . . This card indicates that you have all the answers that you need within yourself, but perhaps you need some introspection to access them." The way I see it is that you need to have faith in yourself. You are caught in the grips of fearing being successful. As has been mentioned to antoher querent, while I am frequently gullible to a fault, I am also optimistic. I have a huge amount of faith in my neighbors. Yes, you are now a neighbor as well. I would love it if you learned to argue against your inner demons and learn to trust that you would make a good lawyer.

Even though the Ten of Cups is a powerful card, The Wheel is even more powerful. The Wheel represents your hopes. This is very good, because your hopes are more powerful than your fears. "It is important to make the most of this fortunate time--for, as with anything, change is always around the corner.

The outcome of your becoming a lawyer is the Five of Pentacles. This card strongly suggests thinking things through. You will face many opportunities to do the wrong thing. Be careful. Also, don't be overly pessimistic, because good opportunities may come your way as well. Look at each opportunity carefully and figure out whether or not it is an opportunity worthy of your efforts.

I hope all this helps. Seeing the conflicting messages, I feel the need to ask you for your birth chart. It is possible there is another job that is more suited to your talents, and seeing your chart may help us figure out that job is.
aurarium

Post by aurarium »

Tarot card Reading
Tarot card Reading
card readings.png (332.83 KiB) Viewed 2488 times
Get these three cards when I visited online website, But I am still confused between these, what are these cards saying, What you Think about these cards