Need an advise, engulfed and baffled.

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

areve

Need an advise, engulfed and baffled.

Post by areve »

Hello, amm... I was in relationship with a girl for 3 years we share good bonding but we broke up.(because I denied to have any physical relationship before marriage) I am little hurt by all these and I am feeling two things.
1) i should stay away form any girls/women for entine life
2) the soulmate/true love/ right girl will save me from my sadness.
Can you please tell me what my life will bring hence it would be easier for me to get up and move on and face the life. Thank you.
1nluv

Re: Need an advise, engulfed and baffled.

Post by 1nluv »

areve wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:18 pm Hello, amm... I was in relationship with a girl for 3 years we share good bonding but we broke up.(because I denied to have any physical relationship before marriage) I am little hurt by all these and I am feeling two things.
1) i should stay away form any girls/women for entine life
2) the soulmate/true love/ right girl will save me from my sadness.
Can you please tell me what my life will bring hence it would be easier for me to get up and move on and face the life. Thank you.
He Areve- What would you like me to ask specifically? If you will have a girlfriend within the next year, or if you will find a true love partner in your lifetime, or something else?
areve

Post by areve »

Thanks for replying. I need two answers, first soulmate in my life. Secondly, that girl was in love with me or just paying with my emotions?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Thanks for clarifying. I will get to the readings as soon as I can.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Areve, I won't be able to get to your readings as soon as I had hoped, but I'll do them as soon as I'm able to when I'm back if you're still waiting.
areve

Post by areve »

Not a problem, take your time.
areve

Post by areve »

1nluv wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:26 am Areve, I won't be able to get to your readings as soon as I had hoped, but I'll do them as soon as I'm able to when I'm back if you're still waiting.
Hello 1nluv, sorry to interrupt you, but if you have some time can you please reply me?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

areve wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:18 am
1nluv wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:26 am Areve, I won't be able to get to your readings as soon as I had hoped, but I'll do them as soon as I'm able to when I'm back if you're still waiting.
Hello 1nluv, sorry to interrupt you, but if you have some time can you please reply me?
I'll do your readings this weekend. Sorry for the delay.
areve

Post by areve »

1nluv wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:14 am
Take your time! Thank you for replying! 😊
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

areve wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:18 am
1nluv wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:14 am

Take your time! Thank you for replying! 😊

Hi -Here is your first reading. I'll post your 2nd one shortly:

I asked if you will find someone you feel is your soulmate in your lifetime:

areve_reading1.jpg
areve_reading1.jpg (178.8 KiB) Viewed 2654 times

2 of Swords
3 of Cups
10 of Cups

The cards in answer to this question don’t give a strong impression of a “soulmate” but they do indicate that you will have a life partnership characterized by friendship, and a fulfilling family life – if, that is, you decide to be more than just friends with this person. It’s a tough decision and it may take some time, so be patient. Until you make this decision, the advice for you is to follow through on any dating recommendations from your friends or family. For example, if you are set up on a date with someone one of your friends knows, make sure to go on the date. Also, go to any parties or celebrations your friends or family invite you to, and be open to socializing at these events. I believe you will meet your life partner this way if you haven’t already, through your existing social connections. In the meantime, try to relax about this topic and enjoy your life as it is as best you can. Things will happen in their due time.