I need some questions answered

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

Re: I need some questions answered

Post by 1nluv »

Here's the reading for your third question:

heatofthenight_reading3.jpg
heatofthenight_reading3.jpg (196.83 KiB) Viewed 1115 times

2 of pentacles
Knight of Swords
6 of pentacles

The repercussions are that you will gain better financial footing. Things will balance out. Right now it seems you’re juggling things financially, and you may have to deal with quick, unexpected changes, but in the end you’ll achieve better financial balance by following through on your plans. This of course will help balance out other areas of your life too. You’ll end up in a position to help others and you may choose to do that. Just have some patience and follow things through, and you’ll get there.
heatofthenight

Post by heatofthenight »

1nluv wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:55 am Here's the reading for your third question:

heatofthenight_reading3.jpg

2 of pentacles
Knight of Swords
6 of pentacles

The repercussions are that you will gain better financial footing. Things will balance out. Right now it seems you’re juggling things financially, and you may have to deal with quick, unexpected changes, but in the end you’ll achieve better financial balance by following through on your plans. This of course will help balance out other areas of your life too. You’ll end up in a position to help others and you may choose to do that. Just have some patience and follow things through, and you’ll get there.

Financial balance--good to hear, part of what I was aiming for
Other areas?? Like all other areas?? Like I am genuinely shocked there is nothing negative in this reading, especially regarding people and/or family.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

This is what came up in a free 3-card reading in response to the question asked. If you're looking for a more in-depth reading which looks at different areas of life, consult a professional reader who will do more extensive spreads.

Finances are a prominent aspect of life so it doesn't seem so shocking to me that that the cards that came up in a question about repercussions are financial in nature. These cards show repercussions which will take time to play out, perhaps years. The cards I drew aren't showing your immediate future. Generally speaking, achieving financial balance helps you gain footing which can help balance out other areas of your life.