Marriage

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

SHEETALAPRASAD DUBEY

Marriage

Post by SHEETALAPRASAD DUBEY »

I am in love with a girl and even she does love me. We wanted to marry but her family is opposing the marriage and they are telling will kill both but will not allow this marry. It's almost 10-12 days we have not talked to each other as her phone have been taken by her family and she stays 1500 km far that means we both are from other state but she is my relatives. I wanted to know whether I will be getting marry to her or not. What's the way of doing it.

My birth details are as follows:
Name: SHEETALAPRASAD RAMESH DUBEY
Sex:Male
DOB: 08 June 1992
Time of birth: 21:40
Place of birth: Andheri East, Mumbai, India

Girl name: Ragini Ramesh Mishra

Thanks in advance
1nluv

Re: Marriage

Post by 1nluv »

Hi,

I can do a reading for you. Please give me some time to post it.

Thank you!
SHEETALAPRASAD DUBEY

1nluv wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:30 am Hi,

Thank you!
OK very thnx of u please
SHEETALAPRASAD DUBEY

1nluv wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:30 am Hi,

Thank you!
Hello,
It's a request to plz advice me.
Thanks in advance
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hello Sheetalaprasad, here is your reading:

sheetalaprasad_reading.png
sheetalaprasad_reading.png (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2256 times

3 of Swords
6 of Wands
The Magician

4 of Wands
8 of Cups
Ace of Cups
Clarified by The Empress

The first row regards your advice. It shows that to overcome this heartbreak and separation from your love interest (shown by the 3 of swords,) you need to take initiative to communicate with her family. Persuasion will be necessary. You need to show them that you’re honest and respectful. If you can show them that you are honest and respectful it will win them over.

The second and third row is regarding the question of if you will be married to Ragini. It shows that you will leave your home to offer love to her (The Empress.) The Empress is a ‘yes’ card and indicates that your emotional investment and delicate handling of this situation will pay off and result in marriage and family. Please note, this situation does require careful handling in order for you to see these good results with Ragini. However, if you are unable to win Ragini’s family over, the cards show that there will be new love for you. You will be in love either way, and this is good news. I hope this helps you. Thank you for your question.
SHEETALAPRASAD DUBEY

1nluv wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:30 am Hello Sheetalaprasad, here is your reading:

3 of Swords
6 of Wands
The Magician

4 of Wands
8 of Cups
Ace of Cups
Clarified by The Empress

The first row regards your advice. It shows that to overcome this heartbreak and separation from your love interest (shown by the 3 of swords,) you need to take initiative to communicate with her family. Persuasion will be necessary. You need to show them that you’re honest and respectful. If you can show them that you are honest and respectful it will win them over.

The second and third row is regarding the question of if you will be married to Ragini. It shows that you will leave your home to offer love to her (The Empress.) The Empress is a ‘yes’ card and indicates that your emotional investment and delicate handling of this situation will pay off and result in marriage and family. Please note, this situation does require careful handling in order for you to see these good results with Ragini. However, if you are unable to win Ragini’s family over, the cards show that there will be new love for you. You will be in love either way, and this is good news. I hope this helps you. Thank you for your question.
Very thnx for giving your valuable time for the reading.
But please I can't left her as she is very critical and she is telling I will die but will not marry else where. Even I don't want any other girl but I want only ragini. Her parents are very much strict as they are telling u die will not care of it but will not allow to marry me. Plz is there any way means to fast or goes to any temple I will do that . She can't do as she is presently not in my contact we last talked on phone on 7th june. She called hiding me to wish my birthday in advance. Her phone is taken by her parents. Her parents will not teach her further.

Please it's a request to tell me the way to marry her only.

Thanks in advance
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

SHEETALAPRASAD DUBEY wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:43 am
1nluv wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:30 am Hello Sheetalaprasad, here is your reading:

3 of Swords
6 of Wands
The Magician

4 of Wands
8 of Cups
Ace of Cups
Clarified by The Empress

But please I can't left her as she is very critical and she is telling I will die but will not marry else where. Even I don't want any other girl but I want only ragini. Her parents are very much strict as they are telling u die will not care of it but will not allow to marry me. Plz is there any way means to fast or goes to any temple I will do that . She can't do as she is presently not in my contact we last talked on phone on 7th june. She called hiding me to wish my birthday in advance. Her phone is taken by her parents. Her parents will not teach her further.

Thanks in advance
I'm sorry I'm not familiar with remedies or temple offerings but you may find someone in our Vedic forums here who is. Kindly post a request: viewforum.php?f=100 The reading suggests that you go travel to meet with her family and show them that you are honest and respectful. Best of luck.
SHEETALAPRASAD DUBEY

1nluv wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:13 am
SHEETALAPRASAD DUBEY wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:43 am

3 of Swords
6 of Wands
The Magician

4 of Wands
8 of Cups
Ace of Cups
Clarified by The Empress

Thanks in advance
I'm sorry I'm not familiar with remedies or temple offerings but you may find someone in our Vedic forums here who is. Kindly post a request: viewforum.php?f=100 The reading suggests that you go travel to meet with her family and show them that you are honest and respectful. Best of luck.
Very thnx