Detecting Black Magic Activity through Tarot

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Pem

Detecting Black Magic Activity through Tarot

Post by Pem »

Hello Inluv or any Member of Tarot Forum

I raised this question before in a post to a member with ID Taurus on this Tarot Forum.

Please could you or any member with this knowledge would know
the indications from a particular tarot card or cards suggesting that Black Magic activity is
present or going on ?

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
admin
Site Admin

Re: Detecting Black Magic Activity through Tarot

Post by admin »

Hi Pem,

Both our Tarot readers are unavailable for a while and I've asked Noel Eastwood if he can help you on this.

My own feelings would be that it's card 15/The Devil, and perhaps 18/The Moon - but that's only a very superficial view and I would imagine that it'd be a combination of cards. I'm sure Noel will be able to cast a better light on this matter.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hello my dear friend, Pem, although I don't use the tarot for purposes of divination much these days I would like to echo what Admin said, The Devil and The Moon cards would be considered most common for discovering if someone is being affected by another's magic.

If the person you are referring to needs to overcome 'magic' you might want to teach them to confront these two cards in a light meditation. The person can then ask the card figures what it is that is causing them harm. It is not the card itself that is causing conflict, the card figures (or archetypes) are there to advise the meditator, to give them help in discovering what they need to do to lift whatever it is that is interfering with their life.

Meditating with the tarot cards is something I have done a lot of work with in my own meditations and have taken many people to meet the card archetypes. It isn't traumatic at all but rather very enlightening.

You may want to read the book series I am currently writing on tarot which may help.

www.plutoscave.com

The Fool's Journey through the Tarot Major Arcana
The Fool's Journey through the Tarot Pentacles
The Fool's Journey through the Tarot Swords

I am currently editing the Cups book and hope to complete the Wands book by the end of this year.
Pem

Post by Pem »

My Dear friends Noel/Admin :

Thank you for your responses to my question which I appreciate.

Awaiting to also hear from other knowledgeable members who could
come up with their experiences re my question,

Best Regards - Pem.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Pem wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:12 am My Dear friends Noel/Admin :

Thank you for your responses to my question which I appreciate.

Awaiting to also hear from other knowledgeable members who could
come up with their experiences re my question,

Best Regards - Pem.
Hi Pem,

It would be more helpful to know the context of why you're concerned that black magic activity is going on, but if you don't feel comfortable expounding, look into smudge cleansing with palo santo.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Inluv

I used to do tarot card readings based on the Celtic spread.
I have a female friend who has not had love nor encounters with a man
for the past 19 years since I ve known her.
She seems to think and tell me that she has been cursed - so this is black magic
which she also cannot understand.
What do you think the likely tarot cards that should turn up in a spread to give
this indication of black magic in this context ?
It will be great if you can throw light on this with your experience.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Pem wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:27 am Hello Inluv

I used to do tarot card readings based on the Celtic spread.
I have a female friend who has not had love nor encounters with a man
for the past 19 years since I ve known her.
She seems to think and tell me that she has been cursed - so this is black magic
which she also cannot understand.
What do you think the likely tarot cards that should turn up in a spread to give
this indication of black magic in this context ?
It will be great if you can throw light on this with your experience.
Regards
I think the cards that would be most likely to show up in some combination are The Magician or The High Priestess, paired with The Devil, 8 of Swords, The Moon, and possibly the 3 of Swords. This particular matter has never come up for me though. Have you had a look at her birth chart?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

I'll do a reading on it Pem
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Ok, I asked why your friend hasn’t had any encounters with men over the past 19 years and these are the cards that came up:

pemfriend_reading.jpg
pemfriend_reading.jpg (164.37 KiB) Viewed 2207 times

Page of Pentacles
Ace of Pentacles
The Magician

With this combo of cards I don’t see any indication that she’s been cursed. What I do see is a big shiny pentacle right in the middle, the Page of Pentacles looking intently at his coin to exclusion of everything else, and the Ace of Pentacles laying on The Magician’s table. I can hardly think of a better way for the cards to tell me that your friend has been focused on money and business (and maybe health) instead of love and this is the reason why. The Magician here tells me that she pushes through in money and business matters leaving not much energy left for forming relationships with men. Her exertion has been given in these areas and now she’s finally coming around to realize that there’s this standing cup (love relationship) on the table. It’s as if she, The Magician, has already picked up the wand, the sword, the pentacle, and laid them back on the table, and yet the cup remains untouched. All she has to do is pick it up, which leads me to the other possibility that I saw here - that there HAS been opportunity that she’s been oblivious to. There may be a love offer in front of her right now but she’s oblivious to it, because she’s blinded by that big shiny coin and making other things happen in her life. I think now is a good time for her to find that relationship. All she has to do is focus on it. She just has to pick up the cup and it’s hers.

I hope this resonates. Feedback is welcomed and will help me improve my readings.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Inluv
Thank you and Well Done with that Absent reading.

Yes, I see that she has been focused on money matters all this time to the sacrifice of cups of love with the
Wand awaiting action which all lies in her hands.
When I did readings for her, it showed up Knights, who seemed to me encounters without a proper base, and I
knew it would not be promising.
I also never had any cups turn up and it was mainly pentacles when readings were done on about 2 occasions.

In life : sometimes there is a need to GIVE UP a strong desire and to pray and ask for a GAIN. Some learn and
yet some do not.

So we can conclude that there has been no trace of Black Magic. But, I remember one of the cards that turned up
was the 7 of Cups - and wonder how you would interpret it ? (A dark man with a cup and a serpent emerging in hazy light, ghostly
looking).
I found it difficult to interpret this card ? Your comment is welcome on this card.

Thanks again.
Best Regards - Pem
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**