Relationship advice

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Angel33333

Relationship advice

Post by Angel33333 »

Hello
I want relationship adivce from you.i want to know my boyfriend(6 years together in longdistance relationship) is cheating me.i have feeling that he got married and not telling me.can you help me?
Hope to get reply from you as i am quite depressed with the feeling of being cheated.
1nluv

Re: Relationship advice

Post by 1nluv »

Hello- I apologize for the delay. Do you still require help on this question?
Angel33333

Post by Angel33333 »

Sure if you can
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Angel33333 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:06 am Sure if you can
Ok, I will post the reading in a few days.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hello! Here is your reading:

angel33333_reading.jpg
angel33333_reading.jpg (188.49 KiB) Viewed 1769 times

Justice
Knight of Swords
The Hermit

Your boyfriend is doing a whole lot of thinking and reflecting. He’s weighing up the pros and cons of a relationship, and I’m not certain that it’s the one he has with you. The Justice card can indicate marriage, particularly the written, lawful agreement in which it is. The way the Knight of Swords appears to be ‘attacking’ the Justice card has me concerned that he is thinking or acting against a legal agreement of some kind or even breaking the law in general.

A legal agreement represented by Justice can refer to a marriage. These cards indicate he is already married and thinking of getting a divorce. This is where it gets tricky though, because the question I asked when doing your reading wasn’t if he was married, it was if he is cheating on you. In this case, the cards don’t show that he is actually in an act of cheating on you, they show that breaking a legal agreement he already has with someone else is heavily on his mind. He may have some sort of verbal agreement with you, but it's not a legally binding one unless you're married. Basically he has a legally-binding agreement outside of the relationship he has with you, and as stated earlier, this can in fact refer to marriage. I highly suggest talking to him about this and breaking it off if you can’t get any answers. I’m sorry to say I don’t think you’re the only one in the picture here.