Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Beej.beej

Re: Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

Post by Beej.beej »

random name wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:27 pm
Beej.beej wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:27 am What is the future of my career?
Please and thank you ☺
Hello. I used the Lenormand deck for your reading.
Please know that I am by no means a professional and your feedback would help me greatly to get to know my deck a bit better and to better my reading skills.

So here we go.
I've got The Key- The Mice - The tower - The bouquet - The ship
Central card is neutral.
There are also two positive cards in the spread, one more neutral and one negative.
So I can't say for certain that the future is good, but seems like you shouldn't face any bigger problems.

In the past position it seems there has been some discovery (the key), that has delivered smaller problems or issues (The mice).
Now, I think you are currently employed within a bigger company (the tower), and if you are not already at some higher position, you will be offered one (The bouquet). Also, the tower could be that you are self employed and new opportunity (the bouquet) may be come to you.
Either way, it seems you will get good news or an opportunity. It may simply be some kind of a bonus or sign of appreciation at work.
From there you will just continue your path (the ship) in that direction.Now, the ship cold also mean some travel or an adventure, so maybe you will have to take a trip for the sake of your job, OR it could be that you will simply take a risk by taking this new "gift" (the bouquet) which will lead you to "a new adventure".
As for the timing, this new opportunity (trip/risk/adventure) could occur within the number of 3 - 3 days/weeks/months... Or somewhere in March of the next year.
As for the good news that will lead to this it could be this month I think, OR somewhere in spring of next year. So things may start developing in late March, towards April it seems. Timing is a bit tricky to pin down, so take all this lightly.
Seems like good news are on the horizon for you.

Thank you for the reading random name. Im actually studying right now and havent started working anywhere so I guess I'd be unable to give feedbacks on things that you've said till the time that they actually happen in my life. If any of it does happen, i will post it on the thread and let you know od all that came true from your reading. It does give me hope for something good to look forward to. Thanks a lot.
random name

Post by random name »

Oh, I see. Thanks for the feedback, really helps me to understand the cards better (as for example I thought you are self employed and not within a company , while actually you just don't work yet!)
Well, if you do look for some kind of job or similar to that, seems like things may go in your favor. I really didn't saw anything negatively.
Keep me posted.
mahima_9704

Post by mahima_9704 »

random name wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:07 am Hello.
I am offering free tarot or/and Lenormand readings, if interested please ask here.
Hi
I have a few questions regarding a guy in my life.
Would be grateful if u can answer.
Why is he pulling away from me? Are we not destined to be?
Will he be happy without me and with someone else in his future?

Thanks
random name

Post by random name »

mahima_9704 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:28 am Hi
I have a few questions regarding a guy in my life.
Would be grateful if u can answer.
Why is he pulling away from me? Are we not destined to be?
Will he be happy without me and with someone else in his future?

Thanks
Sorry for waiting so long on your reading.
Here is what I've got.

Why is he pulling away from you? - Ive got the mice- the lily - the house - the cross - the stork
Seems like there has been some minor troubles occupying him. I can't tell what it is, but something minor troubles his mind.
I think he wants sex mostly, also things may got too complicated for him and he wants simplicity.
He wants to feel safe, relaxed and for some reason he does not feel that way with you (things being to complicated for his liking maybe?).
I think this will trouble him even more in future. Seems like he will give a good thought about this situation with you and at the end you can expect a change in the situation, but I am afraid not for the better. I am not saying a brake up, but it is possible I think. It just seems some painful change may happen... You will get a "delivery" /news about that change in spring I think. Or on 17th day of the month, somewhere in spring maybe. Don't hold tight on the timing.

I hope you don't mind I skipped your second question as I feel I can't answer the thing like "if something is destined". IT was destined for you two to meet, spend some time together, but being happy for the rest of your life is hard to pinpoint as it is a really long period and energies can shift daily.

So, will he find someone else within next 6 months? - the letter - the tower - the bear - the fish - the sun
We have 3 neutral and 2 positive cards, so it is a weak "yes" as the answer to the question.
It will start with a message from someone, light chatting at first it seems, could be someone from the company he works for (if he is employed) or someone he will meet through job, or within some institution... I think he will feel empowered after that meeting, feeling like stronger/cooler and things will go smoothly. He will see a potential there and probably that he will be right as it seems the final outcome with this situation will be a total success.
Now I do not see here any big romantic feelings tbh, so it can simply be some business partnership of some sort that will empower him, but seems he is not even searching for a romance. Seems he wants something relaxed and casual.

These are , I assume, not the answers you wanted to hear. But keep in mind nothing is set in stone and that I am not a professional with this as well.
Good luck.
random name

Post by random name »

capeta wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:08 am hi :)
hope you are doing good.
are you still providing lenormand/tarot readings.if yes, please let me know as to what kind of guy i will end up being with?
I wish to know at about what age i will get married and kind of person i will be with. I have never never been in relationships and one sided crush/love haven't turned out to be anything put painful...still struggling in my studies as well.
I will be really grateful if you would let me know what the future holds.
I will do your reading in a few days.
Till then, I can tell you right away that by cards I cannot tell at what age you will get married. Timing is pretty difficult to pinpoint with the cards, and maybe you should seek such answers better with astrology.
I will look into your love life asap.
random name

Post by random name »

capeta wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:08 am hi :)
hope you are doing good.
are you still providing lenormand/tarot readings.if yes, please let me know as to what kind of guy i will end up being with?
I wish to know at about what age i will get married and kind of person i will be with. I have never never been in relationships and one sided crush/love haven't turned out to be anything put painful...still struggling in my studies as well.
I will be really grateful if you would let me know what the future holds.

Sorry you had to wait.
Here is your reading:

First I asked the cards what you can expect in your love life within a period of next 12 months.
While I was shuffling the cards two of cups popped out, which means there will be chances for a romance. After that 10 of swords appeared too, which tells me it won't be a "happily ever after" relationship OR simply that there will be some struggles along the way.

But lets see what the actual reading says - I got The High Priestess, King of Swords, Death. - I strongly feel High Priestess represents you, you have that aura of calmness towards others, kindness, you are feminine, knowledgeable, just overall very good energy to have around. Guys ARE interested in you, but even though you are all nice, you do give off a "distant vibe". I feel like to others it may seem like you are out of their league/comfort zone. You just seem to be too good. Actually, you seem to be so good it is intimidating. I am not exaggerating here, this is literally the energy I get from the cards.
They are "watching you", but from the distance. Looks like they try to appear "cool", not wanting to show their true feelings. They keep their emotions and expressions tamed, but that is all because you seem to be too good to be true. They try to balance their emotions, trying not to "slip" and appear weak.
Seems like you will attract very opinionated man (men?), very forceful one and you will have to accept him the way he is as he won't change easily. You strongest power is your feminine traits/mind/energy and you can achieve lots with it. Use that wisely. With such energy you will be able to "control" even such headstrong men in a subtle, gentle, but very effective ways.
There is a change coming your way in next 12 months. It could be around the time of Scorpio of this or next year, but please do not hold tight on timing.
On the bottom of the deck is Page of Wands, clear message that love is coming your way, someone adventurous and someone you have lots in common with, but also says this will be a time of learning, possibly learning how to handle/behave in a love relationship. Behind it is the Queen of Wands, again a sign there are good chances to meet someone new, but it also says you should put yourself out there more. You know what they say "Go out and mingle".

I asked what that "change" may be about and I got The Wheel, 5 of Pentacles and The Tower. Seems like cards are not willing to give a clear answer because this literally says "things will turn suddenly/unexpectedly in a way that you will have to question yourself if you want to be treated 'this or that' way". On the bottom of the deck are Justice and The Hierophant - means bringing justice and setting a stable grounded rules within yourself.

I must say that throughout this entire spread I did not see any big big romance that will melt you away. What this entire spread talks about is clearly this - Within next 12 months there is a learning period coming for you where you will have to deeply examine your views on love and quite possibly get down to earth. You will have to set the standards for yourself, learn to value yourself much more and if you do not do that by yourself, life will teach you how to do it through some "hard knocks".
There will be opportunities for relationships, and they may be fun and pleasant. But those will be people through which you will have to learn more about self-value, how to set the standards and keep them up, how to stay true to yourself and not compromise some vital things like your self-worth. Now it is up to you if this will be a good/pleasant experience, or a difficult one.
Seems like you are hoping for a romance, but what you will get is one big lesson that, at the end, will make you stronger and more secure within yourself. Again saying, this does not mean you will have to have bad experience, as judging by the cards that depends mostly on you and your attitude. Things can go either way - you will realize your value, stand your ground, get a clear vision on things and have a good relationship, or you will have another disappointment that, again, will push you to be kinder to yourself and realize how powerful you actually are. This really is a learning period for you is all what I see.

What kind of person you will likely end up with? - I got Ace of Pentacles, which again suits the reading above... Someone who is good with money. They think about physical well-being a lot, are headstrong and quite down to earth. Security is important to them. He may be a generous man and would like to help those in need, but they would put mind over the heart. He is a "provider", and he always looks ahead for new opportunities and towards a better future.
On the bottom of the deck is Two of Cups, Ace of Cups and 4 of Wands - which says that deep down he is a "softy", emotional and gentle, but kind of holding it to himself or not big on expressing this side of him (or at least not so much in public). :)
random name

Post by random name »

capeta wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:19 am Hi,
thanks a lot for this... I really can't thank you enough. :D
some guys do try to approach me and make their presence felt but before i could even reciprocate they start ignoring me and i guess thats because they think i am not interested so u r 100% right...Its just that i take time to understand a person before initiating either friendship or relationship but some people want immediate answers...also being indecisive adds fuel to the fire thus making it even worse and messy... so when i start liking someone they just stop...socializing is not my cup of tea and that i guess is a big hinderance in all of my endeavours....in the end i am the one who is hurt and the other person is completely fine and happily searching for their new crush/love :|...you are right about this "too good" thing coz people say that i am really sweet/good with everyone...some say this genuinely and some sarcastically but i take it as a compliment everytime :mrgreen:
Self confidence is something i really lack and the guys i come across are super intelligent, confident and 100% opinionated plus have tons of friends which makes it impossible for me to reach out to them and have one on one conversation with them...i just long for emotional support and long lasting love but nowadays thats too much to ask:roll:...I have never been in relationships so as u said have to do a lot of learning in this area of my life.

Nevertheless,thank you so much for making me sooo hopeful..u are a really kind soul...
No problem. Anytime you need a reading just say.
And all I can say is - start looking at yourself with a better light. Work on yourself first, then you will be able to handle a healthy relationship. It depends on you if you will face another heartbrake or not... Or well, at least that's what cards told me.
Remember that you have no need to be intimidated by "confident" guys (btw, bunch of them usually just fake it anyways ;) ), as you are as good as them, if not even better.
So, chin up and good luck :)
aurarium

Post by aurarium »

If Moon is increasing in arise what it means and how it effect in the arise sign? Any positive or negative
random name

Post by random name »

aurarium wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:26 pm If Moon is increasing in arise what it means and how it effect in the arise sign? Any positive or negative
I think you are writing in the wrong thread.
Also, I do not know the answer to your question, try in astrology sections.
aurarium

Post by aurarium »

ok thanks!!