Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

random name

Re: Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

Post by random name »

hello.
My apologies to anyone still waiting for a reading. Life gets in the way recently, but I will try to deliver in a couple of days.
If in meantime anything changes or have changed in your questions/situations, feel free to write below.
Thanks.
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

random name wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:53 am hello.
My apologies to anyone still waiting for a reading. Life gets in the way recently, but I will try to deliver in a couple of days.
If in meantime anything changes or have changed in your questions/situations, feel free to write below.
Thanks.
its ok dear! thak you for your readings! i hope everything is ok in your life!! still nothing chaanges in my situation! i am worried about my health mostly.. if it gets better! i am
currently ill :( so i am
wondering about february in general! i am also waiting for some physical examination results this tuesday!!
ag_ne

Post by ag_ne »

random name wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:53 am hello.
Thanks.
Hi!
Hope you're well!
No changes, still same question :)
Thanks so much,
Ag
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

well the results was good and i am still recovering! i am feeling better! just wanted to ask about february in general! how will this month be for me?
random name

Post by random name »

ag_ne wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:27 am Hi!

I have a question for a tarot reading:

I've been friends with a guy for a year, who I've never considered as partner potential due to certain ego prejudice, despite our very strong bond. However, last week something in me was triggered, and I realised my incredibly intense feelings for him, which I've been pushing away for an entire year. I plan to reveal my feelings to him asap, to finally break this ignorance, high level of confusion, and pretending between us. I know he wanted to approach me in the past, but didn't find a way to, so it is up to me now to make that move.

Could you tell me how this is going to go, and the outcome of it - will there be a relationship between us? If so, will it be a long-term satisfying one?

Thank you!
Best,
Ag
Hello. I am sorry for such a late reply.

Here is what I got:
garden-crossroads-coffin-scythe-heart ... on the bottom of the deck is moon

What will happen if you reveal your feelings to him - decision has been made, and possibly you told him or might tell him your feelings somewhere outdoors? ... actually, i wonder have you in meantime decided not to tell him what's going on and simply cut of the possible romance due to whatever reasons. But still thinking about it "at night", quietly... ? as that is what i am seeing here actually, or that just might happen in the future. correct me if i am wrong.
OR other possible scenario, feelings are revealed, but could be bumped into some kind of a negative outcome which results in a heart-brake... Which again would leave you quietly thinking about it and processing whatever happened.

as for what is the potential for this to grow into a relationship i got sun-fish-stork-mice-moon.
fox on the bottom of the deck.
Which says potential IS there, BUT... I do not see big romance, or warmth. if you two decide to pursue this at first will seem to go smoothly and you both may let it go with the flow which will lead to expansion and a change. but unfortunately, negative change, as some troubles may arrive, some worries... i did not looked into details what kind of troubles, but at the end those may bring melancholy or even depression, hence the outcome is similar as to what i wrote above.
also, there may be some undercover cunning tendencies arising ,some kind of dishonesty in affairs of the heart...

Keep in mind that our actions and perspective affect out moods and how well we handle the situation. according to the cards i got for you i do not see a long-term connection, so you may want to think twice before you do anything with that guy.
maybe you should simply give the entire situation a different approach which will result in a better outcome for all... include more of a rational mind, rather then following bare hopes and desire, to see the clearer picture.

i hope this helps.
random name

Post by random name »

Leolitsa wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:53 am well the results was good and i am still recovering! i am feeling better! just wanted to ask about february in general! how will this month be for me?
glad to hear your health is going to better!

i must say you asked a very general question so i wouldn't be surprised if cards tell me very general answer as well...

here is what i got: 5 of wands - ace of swords - the chariot... on the bottom of the deck is the wheel.

there is a shift or change of energies in store for you this month.
Are you thinking about a career/job change (being it moving to a new job or simply getting one if you are unemployed)? or you have some competition at your work?
either way, expect some struggles. nothing too big, but struggles. competition in your surroundings, definitely, esp in career matters. Cards say you need to stay confident and believe in yourself as you definitely have chances to overcome this. there is a sort of a new beginning for you. i haven't looked at details, but cards are pretty much screaming that you need to be brave and bold. you got this, you know what to do and simply - start today!
simply, give your best. there will be struggles, but damn sure you will come out as a winner... keep in mind you have to earn it though, whatever is going on, whatever plan you are having, be bold and just do it.
it will bring you a change, or a move forward... really, things are shifting this month, if you do not start seeing tangible changes by the end of the month, expect them soon... but again saying, be bold about it. even if you are afraid - do it.
you will run into some kind of a choice, like you may think "what to do now what this situation?"... but i see the decision you make will be a good and victorious one. it will be a start of a new, and good, beginning.
again saying, chance is now, if you stay put, and do not do your part, you will simply stay where you are right now.
you asked general question, but i feel all this mostly talks about career... i do not want to exclude emotional life here, simply as you did not specify what you want to know, but i do not see much of emotions in the cards.

good luck!
random name

Post by random name »

capeta wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:31 am
random name wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:07 am Hello.
I am offering free tarot or/and Lenormand readings, if interested please ask here.
hi random name :)
hope you are doing well..
As and when you have time please let me know what the cards have in store for me for the following:
there was a guy i really liked...i met him in my classes a few years ago. he was the one who approached me as he likes to socialize a lot.. i was timid and shy thus wasn't able to reciprocate even though i knew he liked me...and when i decided to let him know that i also liked him, he kinda moved on...later on, He indirectly through some common friends of ours knew that i liked him too but i guess he wasn't interested anymore. I still miss him a lot.i want to know will i be able to be with him...will i ever meet him again...i really want to meet him in person and be with him..i do have his number but we aren't on talking terms anymore...i didn't want to force myself on him...i just can't move on and feel miserable & guilty all the time about not letting him know that i really liked him when i had the opportunity.

i will be really grateful if would help me in this matter.

will you meet him again? - 10 of swords-5 of wands-temperance... on the bottom of the deck is judgement. ... shortly it is a "no". for this period of time i wouldn't expect any kind of meeting with that guy.

what will happen if you actually send him a message and try to start the conversation - hierophant-knight of pentcles- ten of cups. on the bottom of the deck is knight of swords.
actually, that would not go badly. conversation may be kind of "general", in terms of social norms. like polite catching up and such... and it may go awfully slow, but steady. it would be a pleasant experience imo. i do not see any pouring of emotions though, just pleasant. not like he would be rude or anything similar.

what would be a relationship w him look like - 6 of wands - knight of swords -hierophant ...4 of wands on the bottom of the deck.
now, this DOES NOT mean you will end up in a relationship with him. this just shows the picture of what it WOULD look like.
now, there is nothing unpleasant here, but i do not see real emotional fulfillment. it will be lively, friendly, "victorious", pleasant, but that's it. i do not see big romantic gestures and so, more like logical and traditional gender roles taking place. i feel you would be more a quiet one in that relationship and him having more "freedom", like he would be more "himself" if you know what i mean.
it would be comfortable, but nothing mind blowing or truly fulfilling.

now, i hope you got a clearer picture on this situation. it is up to you now if you will make a move or not. but, if i can be subjective and give my own personal opinion, you are not missing much.
random name

Post by random name »

For everyone seeking a reading here, I must say I won't be accepting any more requests from now on.
I am taking a brake and once I feel I am capable, I will offer my services again.
Thanks.
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

random name wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:16 am
Leolitsa wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:53 am well the results was good and i am still recovering! i am feeling better! just wanted to ask about february in general! how will this month be for me?
glad to hear your health is going to better!

i must say you asked a very general question so i wouldn't be surprised if cards tell me very general answer as well...

here is what i got: 5 of wands - ace of swords - the chariot... on the bottom of the deck is the wheel.

there is a shift or change of energies in store for you this month.
Are you thinking about a career/job change (being it moving to a new job or simply getting one if you are unemployed)? or you have some competition at your work?
either way, expect some struggles. nothing too big, but struggles. competition in your surroundings, definitely, esp in career matters. Cards say you need to stay confident and believe in yourself as you definitely have chances to overcome this. there is a sort of a new beginning for you. i haven't looked at details, but cards are pretty much screaming that you need to be brave and bold. you got this, you know what to do and simply - start today!
simply, give your best. there will be struggles, but damn sure you will come out as a winner... keep in mind you have to earn it though, whatever is going on, whatever plan you are having, be bold and just do it.
it will bring you a change, or a move forward... really, things are shifting this month, if you do not start seeing tangible changes by the end of the month, expect them soon... but again saying, be bold about it. even if you are afraid - do it.
you will run into some kind of a choice, like you may think "what to do now what this situation?"... but i see the decision you make will be a good and victorious one. it will be a start of a new, and good, beginning.
again saying, chance is now, if you stay put, and do not do your part, you will simply stay where you are right now.
you asked general question, but i feel all this mostly talks about career... i do not want to exclude emotional life here, simply as you did not specify what you want to know, but i do not see much of emotions in the cards.

good luck!
Thank you dear so much for everything <3 I know what you mean with thr decision i have to make and being bold in everythung. Actually there are many struggles for me but the chariot sugggests a possoble wining at the end of the day I guess!!
Thank you again very much!! Good luck in everything you do!! :D
ag_ne

Post by ag_ne »

random name wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:58 am
ag_ne wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:27 am Hi!

I have a question for a tarot reading:

I've been friends with a guy for a year, who I've never considered as partner potential due to certain ego prejudice, despite our very strong bond. However, last week something in me was triggered, and I realised my incredibly intense feelings for him, which I've been pushing away for an entire year. I plan to reveal my feelings to him asap, to finally break this ignorance, high level of confusion, and pretending between us. I know he wanted to approach me in the past, but didn't find a way to, so it is up to me now to make that move.

Could you tell me how this is going to go, and the outcome of it - will there be a relationship between us? If so, will it be a long-term satisfying one?

Thank you!
Best,
Ag
Hello. I am sorry for such a late reply.

Here is what I got:
garden-crossroads-coffin-scythe-heart ... on the bottom of the deck is moon

What will happen if you reveal your feelings to him - decision has been made, and possibly you told him or might tell him your feelings somewhere outdoors? ... actually, i wonder have you in meantime decided not to tell him what's going on and simply cut of the possible romance due to whatever reasons. But still thinking about it "at night", quietly... ? as that is what i am seeing here actually, or that just might happen in the future. correct me if i am wrong.
OR other possible scenario, feelings are revealed, but could be bumped into some kind of a negative outcome which results in a heart-brake... Which again would leave you quietly thinking about it and processing whatever happened.

as for what is the potential for this to grow into a relationship i got sun-fish-stork-mice-moon.
fox on the bottom of the deck.
Which says potential IS there, BUT... I do not see big romance, or warmth. if you two decide to pursue this at first will seem to go smoothly and you both may let it go with the flow which will lead to expansion and a change. but unfortunately, negative change, as some troubles may arrive, some worries... i did not looked into details what kind of troubles, but at the end those may bring melancholy or even depression, hence the outcome is similar as to what i wrote above.
also, there may be some undercover cunning tendencies arising ,some kind of dishonesty in affairs of the heart...

Keep in mind that our actions and perspective affect out moods and how well we handle the situation. according to the cards i got for you i do not see a long-term connection, so you may want to think twice before you do anything with that guy.
maybe you should simply give the entire situation a different approach which will result in a better outcome for all... include more of a rational mind, rather then following bare hopes and desire, to see the clearer picture.

i hope this helps.

Hi,

yes, I've been meaning to meet with him outside so we could walk and talk, which I find the most relaxing.
And yes, I did kind of reject him in the past without knowing it, and have been wondering about it all since then.
And astrologically there are indicators of dishonesty, or at least, confusion, which is why the relationship never got off the ground.

I've been through all kinds of scenarios in my head, do I tell or not tell, but in the end, I have to stay true to myself and express how I feel, be vulnerable without fearing the consequences.

Thanks so much for the reading!!
I hope you get well soon!!