Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

heatofthenight

Re: Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

Post by heatofthenight »

random name wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:21 pm
heatofthenight wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:49 am
random name wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:17 am

1. Bouquet-clouds-dog-ring-tree... on the bottom of the deck is scythe.
While i was shuffling moon showed up which could mean you will meet your desires regarding education.
but after that snake showed up, which could indicate dishonest emotions, as in, you may be wishy-washy about what you want to do exactly, or simply could be that you will have to be creative in your ways.
but now to the actual reading. - Seems like you are daydreaming a lot, you have many wants, but you may be a bit too slow in action. maybe your desires are yet not so clear or you are uncertain how to proceed. first you simply will have to decide which path to take and make that path clear. Your judgements may be clouded now, also you may meet people in your academic circles that may seem friendly but those won't be strong friendships, more like something fleeting and not so loyal.
As the year goes by, I think somewhere in the second half of the academic year, your vision will get brighter. You will be more certain on what to do and you will commit to only one specific way of getting to your goals. You will finally know what to do and will be devoted to it. That will turn into a long term commitement, or a project, maybe you will enter even some kind of long-term agreement. either way, things will improve to better. seems like this academic year will make kind of a cut in your life, like making a new phase for you. spread is really good and speaks about achieving good things, only thing i would be aware of is the company in your academic circles, like ppl you hang out with and so, as they may not be completely honest. i do not see anything too bad, but they are not entirely loyal people. you can hang out, make plans, spend time, but do not take it to the heart.

2. fool - king of pentacles- stars.... on the bottom of the deck is page of wands.
while i was shuffling king of cups and judgement popped out, "P" is still not quite certain about his feelings for you.
he sees you as a happy, fun and nice to be around person. Fun before anything else. he tries to appear as mature and stabile man to you,maybe even wanting to impress you in some way. well, maybe not to impress you, but it is important to him how you see him, hence why he tries to appear as someone stabile, resorceful... while actually he is not yet that mature man he tries to be. he is still quite juvenile and still learning a lot, observing... it is kind of "fake it till you make it" mode. he does care about what you will think of him, he is not obsessed with it, but yeah he wants to appear as good as possible.
he has some wishful thoughts about you. again, it is nothing too strong imo, it is not a complete crush or being in love w you, but he likes you enough to think about you often.

3. ace of pentacles - 7 of pentacles - 6 of pentacles...
the emperor and the fool on the bottom of the deck.
stars and page of wands popped out... means she is within a process of learning and figuring out what she actually wants and her emotions.
but lets see the actual reading.
she is quite down to earth. and tbh, that woman has a plan! she definitely has a plan, what about i can't tell as i don't go that deep in free readings and it would require me much bigger spread, but there is a plan in her head. she is very determined about it... she won't let it go. she is working on it and she is certain she will see result of it one day. she decided to go quite ortodox and conservative way about it, as that kind of approach brings her hope that things will show results. almost like she is sticking to some "proven method"... she is quite stubborn, she won't let it go easily. there is no use arguing with her, just let her do her thing and try to stick to your ways.

4. 8 of wands popped out. you have to act and react quickly to her behavior because otherwise she will take control. that means in every situation, you can't let yourself be lazy or procrastinating.
but lets see what actual reading says: 4 of wands, 9 of swords, hermit.
on the bottom of the deck 3 of swords and ace of cups.
it will hurt and it will be painful. and you will have to make some painful decisions. she is quite stubborn woman, no use arguing or explaining anything to her. so you will have to make clear cuts.
stay "inside your room", as in, stay at some safe enviromet, or better to say - keep to yourself! there will be turmoils and she may react harsh on your actions, so keep it low. engage with her only as much as you need, do not be rude, do your cores and duties, so she can't complain, but do ot get too involved with her. keep distance. it will be painful and you will feel alone or lonely. but slowly move away, so she won't really notice you are within a process of moving away. have you heard a story about frog bathing in hot water? water is cold when frog got in, frog stayed in the water while someone turned on the heating. water got warmer and warmer, but frog didn't noticed, it was a nice bath. water got boiling and before you knew it frog got completely cooked without ever noticing water is getting hotter. ... it's similar with your mom, be smart, not cunning but really smart. make moves in a way that won't be suspicious to her. and once you are out of her grasp only then she will notice what was actually happening.

i hope this helps
Wow, yes... It was great.
How much do I pay you and where about my mothers plan?
I simply have no time for bigger or more detailed spreads these days. I love doing free readings but it can be exhausting and to extend so much energy lately for me is just not rewarding in any way, as my life and events lately has been so busy.

During the reading i got a feeling it is something about how your life should look like or similar, quite stubborn and controlling person... Something among the lines "i am her mother i know whats best and i have all the rights to do this" mindset, if you know what i mean. She is not mean person, she is just, well, quite narrow minded i guess?
And if i may add, that shouldn't worry you at all, keep it low and do whatever you have to do because at the end of the day her plans are only hers and according to the cards you do have a chance to become independent from her. She won't affect you if you don't allow it.
If you wish i can ask the cards about it tho, but it may take me some time.

Also you can always ask our other readers on the forum
, they may have more time available then me to spend on this.
Good luck!
Hey thanks for the insight, it is spot on, also for guiding me. In the mean time as you said I will keep doing what I have to do. You can go ahead and ask the cards and update me whenever you are comfortable :) :D
heatofthenight

Post by heatofthenight »

heatofthenight wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:00 pm
random name wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:21 pm
heatofthenight wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:49 am

Wow, yes... It was great.
How much do I pay you and where about my mothers plan?
I simply have no time for bigger or more detailed spreads these days. I love doing free readings but it can be exhausting and to extend so much energy lately for me is just not rewarding in any way, as my life and events lately has been so busy.

During the reading i got a feeling it is something about how your life should look like or similar, quite stubborn and controlling person... Something among the lines "i am her mother i know whats best and i have all the rights to do this" mindset, if you know what i mean. She is not mean person, she is just, well, quite narrow minded i guess?
And if i may add, that shouldn't worry you at all, keep it low and do whatever you have to do because at the end of the day her plans are only hers and according to the cards you do have a chance to become independent from her. She won't affect you if you don't allow it.
If you wish i can ask the cards about it tho, but it may take me some time.

Also you can always ask our other readers on the forum
, they may have more time available then me to spend on this.
Good luck!
Hey thanks for the insight, it is spot on, also for guiding me. In the mean time as you said I will keep doing what I have to do. You can go ahead and ask the cards and update me whenever you are comfortable :) :D
I dont see an 'edit post' button so I didn't know what else to do other than quote myself.
Can i ask you other questions as well? The way I/everyone asks in this thread? At the time of my original post i put the first few questions that were on my mind the most. Are we allowed to make new posts asking other questions?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

heatofthenight wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:47 pm

I dont see an 'edit post' button so I didn't know what else to do other than quote myself.
Can i ask you other questions as well? The way I/everyone asks in this thread? At the time of my original post i put the first few questions that were on my mind the most. Are we allowed to make new posts asking other questions?

Heatofthenight: Random name has a lot going on right now so I will do your reading. Start a new thread and include your questions in the post. From the Tarot forum, click on the 'New Topic' button at the bottom of the list of threads and post your questions. Thanks.
Tulsa123

Post by Tulsa123 »

Tulsa123 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:37 am Thank you so much for the reading. It has given me a ray of hope that things will change for better, soon. 8 weeks or 8 months, I am happy !
I will definitely update you as the things will progress.
Thank you once again !
Tulsa123

Post by Tulsa123 »

Tulsa123 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:37 am Thank you so much for the reading. It has given me a ray of hope that things will change for better, soon. 8 weeks or 8 months, I am happy !
I will definitely update you as the things will progress.
Thank you once again !
Ash shah

Post by Ash shah »

Hi Random Name,
If you are still doing free readings can you please give some clarity on my love life?
Will i meet someone and how my relationships will be in general?i am very introverted and never been in a relationship.

Thanks in advance.
random name

Post by random name »

Ash shah wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:52 am Hi Random Name,
If you are still doing free readings can you please give some clarity on my love life?
Will i meet someone and how my relationships will be in general?i am very introverted and never been in a relationship.

Thanks in advance.
Sure. I will do it soon
Ash shah

Post by Ash shah »

Okay,take your time.

Thanks!
random name

Post by random name »

Ash shah wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:52 am Hi Random Name,

Thanks in advance.
moon-house-fox-child-crossroads
bottom of the deck is stars

ok i do see you wish for a stable relationship. but i must say do not get your hopes up too soon.
actually, can i ask something non love related? are you looking for buying a house/place to live, or doing something around home, like making it more "home-y"? or anything similar to that? i'm just curious, is there something happening around/regarding your home, or your attention is on having family/home life? i can't say well, as question was about love, not home, but i keep seeing that pattern.
anyways, i do see you want a stable relationship, but you will have to be clever about it. keep your head up and keep YOU and YOUR life as a priority, not a relationship. I can see there will be a start of something new for you, but you will face a choice. it won't be a clear idealistic situation where you may fall in love and start a relationship, but you will have to choose how to proceed. like, "if i do this and this i may be in a relationship, but then i won't have this. but if i do this i will be single but then i will be able to have that something else that i want"... i hope you understand.
please don't hold tight on timing, but i think you may face choices within 2 units of time (2days or 2 weeks or 2 months, maybe even 22nd day of some month).

stars are at the bottom of the deck, which again says about wishful thinkings, but snake is underneath. which means you should be careful that your daydreamings don't cause you some troubles. keep it rational, do not low under the societies pressure that you have to be in a relationship etc...

also cards keep giving a hint of someone not being fully commited to the relationship.i don't see cheating happening or anything, but i also do not see big emotions. so just keep your head clear.
libcorn28

Post by libcorn28 »

Hi can pls do reading for me. want to know is relocation is on cards for me. Or for my husband as we are living in different cities due to husband's job.