Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Leolitsa

Re: Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

Post by Leolitsa »

Hello and happy New year!!! :D please I wanted to ask how does the man i have an afffair with feels about me and i wanted to learn also about our future together..
random name

Post by random name »

icarus2712 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:51 pm Image

Please interpret above online spread question is how will be year 2019 for me job wise, financially, foreign trips etc.
Sorry I can't do that. When reading cards the message of each card can change depending on the person in question, the one who interprets the card, the deck itself, way of shuffling, etc... It is simply not the same as when I shuffle the deck, see how each card connects to other cards and feel the energy of the cards at that moment. And in my opinion - the one who opens the spread should be the one interpreting it as that person can give most accurate description of the cards, it is not all just about looking at the pictures.

I could tell you general traits and description of those cards, but you can very easily find those on google. Simply google the name of the card and you will find lots of interpretations.

Also, you want lots of different areas of life covered, which simply I do not see suitable reading about from a simple online spread.

One more thing is, I would like to have this thread to be for my own readings only, means it is my place to practice, with my own cards and my own spreads. :)

Wishing you all the best in 2019.
random name

Post by random name »

Leolitsa wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:30 am Hello and happy New year!!! :D please I wanted to ask how does the man i have an afffair with feels about me and i wanted to learn also about our future together..
For his feelings for you I got -The wheel, 6 of swords, 5 of cups. On the bottom of the deck is knight of wands.
He definitely has hots for you, and is willing to act on that part. But I see overall his feelings are often changing, they are not very stable, almost like he goes from one end to another. Hence he sometimes thinks of leaving that affair, I see he feels lonely actually (which may be one of the reasons he hangs out with you).
I asked for clarification of that "leaving this". I got 2 of swords. He is not 100% sure about doing that, it is just that sometimes he is looking of pros and cons of that scenario. On the bottom of the deck now is 7 of swords, be aware of the fact that this man is sneaky. he is calculating his every move it seems and tbh I feel like he is afraid of something? Or simply he tries to hide the affair from others or someone?
He likes you. He definitely has hots for you and there is fun time for him when he is with you, but I do not see romance here. He is approaching this entire affair very logically. Seems like he is still conflicted.

As for the future: stork-snake-mountain-moon-birds
On the bottom is the cross.
There will be some changes that may bring trouble between you two. That will last for a while, like there will be some block in this relationship. All this could be intense, as well bring the sense of depression too, overall not pleasant feelings. But at the end there is a great chance to smooth things out, there will be a promising conversation about all this. I do not know what will come out of that conversation, but be prepared for some challenges.
Now for timing, please do not hold tight on this as timing is difficult to pinpoint with cards, but you may expect troubles arriving around 7 units of time (days/weeks/months) OR somewhere in July.

Keep me updated
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

random name wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:55 pm
Leolitsa wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:30 am Hello and happy New year!!! :D please I wanted to ask how does the man i have an afffair with feels about me and i wanted to learn also about our future together..
For his feelings for you I got -The wheel, 6 of swords, 5 of cups. On the bottom of the deck is knight of wands.
He definitely has hots for you, and is willing to act on that part. But I see overall his feelings are often changing, they are not very stable, almost like he goes from one end to another. Hence he sometimes thinks of leaving that affair, I see he feels lonely actually (which may be one of the reasons he hangs out with you).
I asked for clarification of that "leaving this". I got 2 of swords. He is not 100% sure about doing that, it is just that sometimes he is looking of pros and cons of that scenario. On the bottom of the deck now is 7 of swords, be aware of the fact that this man is sneaky. he is calculating his every move it seems and tbh I feel like he is afraid of something? Or simply he tries to hide the affair from others or someone?
He likes you. He definitely has hots for you and there is fun time for him when he is with you, but I do not see romance here. He is approaching this entire affair very logically. Seems like he is still conflicted.

There will be some changes that may bring trouble between you two. That will last for a while, like there will be some block in this relationship. All this could be intense, as well bring the sense of depression too, overall not pleasant feelings. But at the end there is a great chance to smooth things out, there will be a promising conversation about all this. I do not know what will come out of that conversation, but be prepared for some challenges.
Now for timing, please do not hold tight on this as timing is difficult to pinpoint with cards, but you may expect troubles arriving around 7 units of time (days/weeks/months) OR somewhere in July.

Keep me updated
dear thank you so much for this <3 you are soo right about everything... he definately wants only sex from me.. The last daysI am really anxious and I dont want to meet him (i have other problems too) so also from my part I want to end this affair I am feeling insecure with him.. I think e also sees someone else but not telling me.. any advice at how can I haddle this situation if he communicates again with me? I think I should be blunt and end it
random name

Post by random name »

Leolitsa wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:48 pm

Keep me updated
dear thank you so much for this <3 you are soo right about everything... he definately wants only sex from me.. The last daysI am really anxious and I dont want to meet him (i have other problems too) so also from my part I want to end this affair I am feeling insecure with him.. I think e also sees someone else but not telling me.. any advice at how can I haddle this situation if he communicates again with me? I think I should be blunt and end it
To be honest, cards did point out to ending of that relationship, after all, you got Cross card.
Also, Snake could definitely mean another woman, so your doubts are probably right.

I pulled card of advice for you and first 2 of wands popped out, basically it tells you should plan for the future, plan your next big move. See the bigger picture of things and just do it!
Then I pulled out 7 of swords which pretty much matches with the introduction of the 2 of wands - plan your escape out. You may feel stuck in a situation that requires you to be cunning. Do some spying, or "researching" if you like it on what is actually going on and make sure you got everything in order before you make you big move.
4 of swords is on the bottom of the deck, basically saying - relax. You need a brake and an escape from the chaos. Make sure you get enough sleep, and actually, seems like you could use a good vacation.
Do not act in hurry, first calm yourself, get some sleep/rest, collect your mind and then proceed with whatever your decision is.

Good luck.
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

random name wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:14 pm

Keep me updated
To be honest, cards did point out to ending of that relationship, after all, you got Cross card.
Also, Snake could definitely mean another woman, so your doubts are probably right.

I pulled card of advice for you and first 2 of wands popped out, basically it tells you should plan for the future, plan your next big move. See the bigger picture of things and just do it!
Then I pulled out 7 of swords which pretty much matches with the introduction of the 2 of wands - plan your escape out. You may feel stuck in a situation that requires you to be cunning. Do some spying, or "researching" if you like it on what is actually going on and make sure you got everything in order before you make you big move.
4 of swords is on the bottom of the deck, basically saying - relax. You need a brake and an escape from the chaos. Make sure you get enough sleep, and actually, seems like you could use a good vacation.
Do not act in hurry, first calm yourself, get some sleep/rest, collect your mind and then proceed with whatever your decision is.

Good luck.
Thank you dear! I actually want a quiet way out of this situation without much drama and pain lol he is quite manipulative so I have to be cunning too. Thanks for advice. You are very good in this indeed. Can i ask another Last question? It's for a friend of mine. She asks if she moves home this year. She wants to settle in another city and she is worried how easy the New settlement Will be.. So is there any home move this year for her?
random name

Post by random name »

Leolitsa wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:37 pm

Good luck.
Thank you dear! I actually want a quiet way out of this situation without much drama and pain lol he is quite manipulative so I have to be cunning too. Thanks for advice. You are very good in this indeed. Can i ask another Last question? It's for a friend of mine. She asks if she moves home this year. She wants to settle in another city and she is worried how easy the New settlement Will be.. So is there any home move this year for her?
Sorry for a late reply...
Here's what I've got - Snake, Stars, Child, Letter, Heart

To sum up, there is a great chance she moves to another home.

Now, I see she is quite intuitive and she should definitely listen to her gut feeling about this. It will definitely be a "challenging project" for her and she would probably have to be a bit cunning about it too.
There is a new start on the horizon. She will receive an information, it will be something minor, but positive. Like maybe she will find a right place, hear about better location... Could be anything, but that information will be useful to her and will mark a new start that she will eventually love.
Chances are great that she gets what she wants, but with a warning here that she needs to be bit "sneaky"/street-smart in this situation.
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

random name wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:17 pm
Leolitsa wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:37 pm

Good luck.
Sorry for a late reply...
Here's what I've got - Snake, Stars, Child, Letter, Heart

To sum up, there is a great chance she moves to another home.

Now, I see she is quite intuitive and she should definitely listen to her gut feeling about this. It will definitely be a "challenging project" for her and she would probably have to be a bit cunning about it too.
There is a new start on the horizon. She will receive an information, it will be something minor, but positive. Like maybe she will find a right place, hear about better location... Could be anything, but that information will be useful to her and will mark a new start that she will eventually love.
Chances are great that she gets what she wants, but with a warning here that she needs to be bit "sneaky"/street-smart in this situation.
Its OK! Thank you for replying dear <3 thanks also from her! :)
ag_ne

Post by ag_ne »

Hi!

I have a question for a tarot reading:

I've been friends with a guy for a year, who I've never considered as partner potential due to certain ego prejudice, despite our very strong bond. However, last week something in me was triggered, and I realised my incredibly intense feelings for him, which I've been pushing away for an entire year. I plan to reveal my feelings to him asap, to finally break this ignorance, high level of confusion, and pretending between us. I know he wanted to approach me in the past, but didn't find a way to, so it is up to me now to make that move.

Could you tell me how this is going to go, and the outcome of it - will there be a relationship between us? If so, will it be a long-term satisfying one?

Thank you!
Best,
Ag
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

hello friend!!
can i ask for a general reading about february? january is awful for me so far in all terms! problems in health and love and also anew job opportunity that i am unsure of i wanted to know about my health job and love life in february! please could you do a reading for thar or its very general question?
best regards,
Michelle