Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Rayray3434

Re: Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

Post by Rayray3434 »

Hi I have two questions :)

1 . Will I be a successful writer ?

2. Will next year but a year of change for me ?
random name

Post by random name »

I will answer all of you in a few days, possibly by the end of this week.
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Thank you sir :)
random name wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:49 pm
rohit86 wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:28 pm
random name wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:07 am Hello.
I am offering free tarot or/and Lenormand readings, if interested please ask here.
Hello Sir, my mother is sick from last 3.5 years. Please let me know when she will get well ?
In one of my first posts on this thread I said I do not look at health issues, as I am not a doctor and health is not something to take lightly. It is the best to consult with a professional.

That being said, I pulled few cards for your mother and I got - 9 of pentacles, king of swords, the world. on the bottom of the deck is 7 of wands.

yes, there is a chance she gets better, and please take the time-frame with a pinch of salt, but i think in a period of 9 months she may start seeing movements to better. i am not sure if right now she takes all the needed treatments, but if yes she will start seeing results of it. she will have to keep her head/mind clear about this and not to fall into an emotional trap as in pity herself maybe or let herself go. if she avoids such behavior change is possible.
also i must say there will be lots of struggle on that path, it won't be easy.

i hope this helps.
Rayray3434

Post by Rayray3434 »

Hi I have two questions :)

random name

Post by random name »

icarus2712 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:02 am
I am offering free tarot or/and Lenormand readings, if interested please ask here.
thanks ,

after a long wait of more than 2 1/2 years i finally got job-much lower salary scale and a very small travel agency outlet. I have switched to this industry from other field.

what i would like to know how would be this new path which i have chosen be, better job prospects next year etc ?

awaiting reading
I've pulled few lenormand cards for you.

What you can expect at your new job. I got Crossroads-Moon- Tower- Dog- Anchor
I see that you have been wishy-washy about this job, not so thrilled about it lets say. But at the end it was a successful decision actually.
I think you may make some really good friends there, long term friends. Seems you will be liked there and I see you may stay there for a while. I don't see any sudden job change. I do not see big money coming in, but I also do not see anything too negative.

What you can expect in 2019 regarding your career? - anchor-clouds- clover- coffin- stork
No big changes.
Some uncertainties or confusions may be present at first. Maybe even some procrastination or laziness. Which will bring no change, literally.
So message is quite clear here, seems like you will settle on your new job you liked it or not. If you want to change that do not allow yourself to fall for non-action or laziness or procrastination.
If you decide to make changes, I must say do not expect some big outbrakes of luck or success, but nevertheless it doesn't hurt to try.
Look at it this way - you got a job now, stick to it, let it be your anchor. But aside you can always do your own magic, trying, until something better pops up.

Good luck.
random name

Post by random name »

Angel33333 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:02 am Hi thank u so much for you reply .its very kind of you.i have 1 more question.is there any chances of any kind of blackmailing or any kind of threat to me from my boyfriend or i may say my ex boyfriend?
Thanks in advance
5 of pentacles - queen of wands - 4 of pentacles

No, I do not see any blackmailing, but I do see some heated feelings. Most likely within yourself.
If there will be some threats or similar, it shouldn't be long lasting or too big.
What I see actually is feelings of loneliness, being left out in the cold, maybe some anger or fiery feelings, but all those will be kept to itself.
I actually feel that this guy will mostly keep it all to himself, his feelings, thoughts. I sense some kind of emotional distance between you two. That's all.
random name

Post by random name »

Rayray3434 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:25 pm Hi I have two questions :)

1. queen of wands, with 5 of cups at the bottom of the deck... Yes! with one "but". There is a potential for you to develop your creativity and imaginations and eloquence through the writing, definitely. But you will face few different options along the way in your life and you will have to choose which one to go. So, if you meant to become famous writer or anything like that, I can't say for certain. You will be good at this, you have a knack for it, but along the way life will show you few more options, paths if you like, not just the writing-path one... So choice is on you.

2. emperor-5 of swords - 9 of wands... hierophant on the bottom of the deck.
What i see here is lots of worry and conflicts. Now, it can be just inner conflicts, I did not looked at depth here, I'm checking just an general overview of your 2019.
I see no big changes,some older man could play an important role in your life next year, someone ortodox, traditional... Either way, seems like year won't go any much differently then now. It seems to be a year of traditions, grounding yourself, going the same old known path while at the same time inner turmoils and worries will keep your head busy.
This does not mean entire year will be shitty, but highlights are on those feelings which just means you will have to go through self-examination and sort yourself out.
Angel33333

Post by Angel33333 »

Thank you so much for your help and your precious time.may God bless you
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

random name wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:02 pm
icarus2712 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:02 am
thanks ,

after a long wait of more than 2 1/2 years i finally got job-much lower salary scale and a very small travel agency outlet. I have switched to this industry from other field.

what i would like to know how would be this new path which i have chosen be, better job prospects next year etc ?

awaiting reading
I've pulled few lenormand cards for you.

What you can expect at your new job. I got Crossroads-Moon- Tower- Dog- Anchor
I see that you have been wishy-washy about this job, not so thrilled about it lets say. But at the end it was a successful decision actually.
I think you may make some really good friends there, long term friends. Seems you will be liked there and I see you may stay there for a while. I don't see any sudden job change. I do not see big money coming in, but I also do not see anything too negative.

What you can expect in 2019 regarding your career? - anchor-clouds- clover- coffin- stork
No big changes.
Some uncertainties or confusions may be present at first. Maybe even some procrastination or laziness. Which will bring no change, literally.
So message is quite clear here, seems like you will settle on your new job you liked it or not. If you want to change that do not allow yourself to fall for non-action or laziness or procrastination.
If you decide to make changes, I must say do not expect some big outbrakes of luck or success, but nevertheless it doesn't hurt to try.
Look at it this way - you got a job now, stick to it, let it be your anchor. But aside you can always do your own magic, trying, until something better pops up.

Good luck.
thanks
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

Please interpret above online spread question is how will be year 2019 for me jobwise, financially, foreign trips etc.