Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

random name

Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

Post by random name »

Hello.
I am offering free tarot or/and Lenormand readings, if interested please ask here.
Beej.beej

Re: Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

Post by Beej.beej »

Can I plz have a reading?
random name

Post by random name »

Yes, please just say your question
Beej.beej

Post by Beej.beej »

What is the future of my career?
Please and thank you ☺
child birth

Post by child birth »

I seek tarot reading.

My Question when will we have child? and
presently, i am experiencing few supernatural negative power like black magic. I know it may sound unnatural being educated but I seek your help to know will I come out of this when?
Please reply
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

random name wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:07 am Hello.
I am offering free tarot or/and Lenormand readings, if interested please ask here.
Hi random name. Just a quick moderator note to make sure you've seen the questions above, because there's no notification sent to email unless the post is quoted, so it's easy to miss thread replies. Please let beej.beej and childbirth know you've seen their questions if you have a moment. Thank you.
random name

Post by random name »

I will answer the questions this weekend.

Just one more thing - I do not look at health issues or child birth or anything that involves physical health. As I am not a professional and it is the best to consult with doctor about such matters.
I can pull one card for advice in such matters.
random name

Post by random name »

Beej.beej wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:27 am What is the future of my career?
Please and thank you ☺
Hello. I used the Lenormand deck for your reading.
Please know that I am by no means a professional and your feedback would help me greatly to get to know my deck a bit better and to better my reading skills.

So here we go.
I've got The Key- The Mice - The tower - The bouquet - The ship
Central card is neutral.
There are also two positive cards in the spread, one more neutral and one negative.
So I can't say for certain that the future is good, but seems like you shouldn't face any bigger problems.

In the past position it seems there has been some discovery (the key), that has delivered smaller problems or issues (The mice).
Now, I think you are currently employed within a bigger company (the tower), and if you are not already at some higher position, you will be offered one (The bouquet). Also, the tower could be that you are self employed and new opportunity (the bouquet) may be come to you.
Either way, it seems you will get good news or an opportunity. It may simply be some kind of a bonus or sign of appreciation at work.
From there you will just continue your path (the ship) in that direction.Now, the ship cold also mean some travel or an adventure, so maybe you will have to take a trip for the sake of your job, OR it could be that you will simply take a risk by taking this new "gift" (the bouquet) which will lead you to "a new adventure".
As for the timing, this new opportunity (trip/risk/adventure) could occur within the number of 3 - 3 days/weeks/months... Or somewhere in March of the next year.
As for the good news that will lead to this it could be this month I think, OR somewhere in spring of next year. So things may start developing in late March, towards April it seems. Timing is a bit tricky to pin down, so take all this lightly.
Seems like good news are on the horizon for you.
Attachments
DSC_0776.JPG
DSC_0776.JPG (5.35 MiB) Viewed 4576 times
random name

Post by random name »

child birth wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:54 pm I seek tarot reading.

My Question when will we have child? and
presently, i am experiencing few supernatural negative power like black magic. I know it may sound unnatural being educated but I seek your help to know will I come out of this when?
Please reply
Hello, I used the tarot deck for your reading as you requested.

First, I must say I do not look at health issues or any physical issues (including child birth), simply because I do not feel skilled enough to "mess" with someone's health. I am not a professional and I think that it is the best to seek a professional opinion on such matters.
That being said, I will draw the cards and simply because you asked, but keep in mind that answering WHEN is quite difficult.

"When will we have a child?" - I got the tower, 8 of wands and temperance. ... Shortly, it seems it may be soon?
It seems like you will get the information about this very unexpectedly and quickly. When you least hope or think about it.
Temperance indicates late November to late December.
Please keep me updated about this.

About the supernatural - Ace of pentacles, The wheel, 9 of pentacles.
There is a new beginning for you. I think you will get out of this stroke of bad luck/black magic, and the advice here is to try something new. Like, give it a different approach. Maybe go to a different place of worship, try to seek a new healer or ask for a second opinion/new/different then where you usually go for solutions. Do not dwell on the thoughts about how negative this affects you, cards say you need t focus on the positive and with that you will throw away this negative influence. It is a great time to try new heath care approach and you may stumble across a very helpful information about this issue. Be positive, take good care of your body and yourself.
When you do that the wheel will turn - to your benefit. You can then expect a happy and peaceful times, your self-esteem may grow as well.
As for timing, well, quite soon again, this month maybe? Or withing 9 days/weeks/months.... Actually, timing here is more attached to the wheel card, and wheel card has no set up dates like some other cards. So as soon as you follow the advice the cards gave you (new approach, be positive, seek new healings/opinions, try to educate yourself on this matter a bit more etc), thing will start going to your favor.
Attachments
DSC_0776.JPG
DSC_0776.JPG (5.51 MiB) Viewed 4575 times
DSC_0776.JPG
DSC_0776.JPG (5.37 MiB) Viewed 4575 times