Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Angel33333

Re: Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

Post by Angel33333 »

Hello
I want relationship adivce from you.i want to know my boyfriend(6 years together in longdistance relationship) is cheating me.i have feeling that he got married and not telling me.can you help me?
Hope to get reply from you as i am quite depressed with the feeling of being cheated.
random name

Post by random name »

Angel33333 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:16 am Hello
I want relationship adivce from you.i want to know my boyfriend(6 years together in longdistance relationship) is cheating me.i have feeling that he got married and not telling me.can you help me?
Hope to get reply from you as i am quite depressed with the feeling of being cheated.
Please give me few days,I will answer asap.
Wahrsagen

Post by Wahrsagen »

Is Lenormand and tarot are same? which card give very clear readings and are better at everyday life and predictive readings?
random name

Post by random name »

Angel33333 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:16 am Hello
I got the hanged man - the hierophant - 3 of wands.
On the bottom of the deck is 5 of pentacles and king of wands.

First I must say I do not see romance here, nor really any big passion.
There is a slight indication that someone here IS married, but from all that I see there is lots of stagnation in this relationship.
It feels as almost he sees you more as a friend then a love partner.
I think that someone is left out on the cold here, someone kind of just walked away.
I see this man is turned to himself, making his everyday life comfortable, not really making an effort here.
I just do not see any big interest or rather to say passion from his side. More like calm friendly vibes towards you, but that's it.

I hope this helps, if you have any additional questions feel free to ask.
random name

Post by random name »

Wahrsagen wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:46 pm Is Lenormand and tarot are same? which card give very clear readings and are better at everyday life and predictive readings?
I would say tarot is better for looking at a bigger picture, gives more details.
Lenormand is more specific and to the point. I wouldn't use Lenormand for long term or any big predictions, although I must say that both tarot and Lenormand are more then suitable for any kind of readings.
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

random name wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:07 am Hello.
I am offering free tarot or/and Lenormand readings, if interested please ask here.
Hello Sir, my mother is sick from last 3.5 years. Please let me know when she will get well ?
random name

Post by random name »

rohit86 wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:28 pm
I am offering free tarot or/and Lenormand readings, if interested please ask here.
Hello Sir, my mother is sick from last 3.5 years. Please let me know when she will get well ?
In one of my first posts on this thread I said I do not look at health issues, as I am not a doctor and health is not something to take lightly. It is the best to consult with a professional.

That being said, I pulled few cards for your mother and I got - 9 of pentacles, king of swords, the world. on the bottom of the deck is 7 of wands.

yes, there is a chance she gets better, and please take the time-frame with a pinch of salt, but i think in a period of 9 months she may start seeing movements to better. i am not sure if right now she takes all the needed treatments, but if yes she will start seeing results of it. she will have to keep her head/mind clear about this and not to fall into an emotional trap as in pity herself maybe or let herself go. if she avoids such behavior change is possible.
also i must say there will be lots of struggle on that path, it won't be easy.

i hope this helps.
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

thanks ,

after a long wait of more than 2 1/2 years i finally got job-much lower salary scale and a very small travel agency outlet. I have switched to this industry from other field.

what i would like to know how would be this new path which i have chosen be, better job prospects next year etc ?

awaiting reading
Angel33333

Post by Angel33333 »

Hi thank u so much for you reply .its veey kind of you.i have 1 more question.is there any chances of any kind of blackmailing or any kind of threat to me from my boyfriend or i may say my ex boyfriend?
Thanks in advance
Wahrsagen

Post by Wahrsagen »

random name wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:54 am
Wahrsagen wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:46 pm Is Lenormand and tarot are same? which card give very clear readings and are better at everyday life and predictive readings?
I would say tarot is better for looking at a bigger picture, gives more details.
Lenormand is more specific and to the point. I wouldn't use Lenormand for long term or any big predictions, although I must say that both tarot and Lenormand are more then suitable for any kind of readings.
Thanks for explanation.