Please interpret these cards that I drew

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Nitranka

Please interpret these cards that I drew

Post by Nitranka »

Five of Pentacles
Ten of Pentacles
Judgement (XX)
Knave of pentacles
Ace of pentacles

What would these cards mean if the question that I asked the cards was related to the future of my relationship?can anyone help? Thanks. xx
1nluv

Re: Please interpret these cards that I drew

Post by 1nluv »

Nitranka wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:04 pm Five of Pentacles
Ten of Pentacles
Judgement (XX)
Knave of pentacles
Ace of pentacles

What would these cards mean if the question that I asked the cards was related to the future of my relationship?can anyone help? Thanks. xx
Someone gets pushed away due to family drama, but then returns with an offer of something substantial bringing a new beginning and putting you both on the right path in your relationship. It's very positive :D
Nitranka

Post by Nitranka »

1nluv wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:24 am
Nitranka wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:04 pm Five of Pentacles
Ten of Pentacles
Judgement (XX)
Knave of pentacles
Ace of pentacles

Someone gets pushed away due to family drama, but then returns with an offer of something substantial bringing a new beginning and putting you both on the right path in your relationship. It's very positive :D

Hey,
Thanks for replying. With the little knowledge that I have it seemed like a positive answer to me as well. I did some Google search too. But there was this tarot forum on which i seemed to have asked the similar question and I was told that their interpretation was that the relationship will unite..deeply rooted with intimacy followed on by intercourse. But it wont be a relationship in actual sense, as my other half would only consider me as a 'friend with benefits' and that it wont last.
I would like to know your views on their interpretation.
Why is it that views are differing so much because I read mostly positive about it over google.
Could it be that different people feel and interpret differently?
Im so much into tarot readings and pendulums but im just practising so please bear with me and my doubts. :)
I would appreciate help if you can. Thanks in advance. xx
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Yes, different readers certainly interpret differently based on their own experiences. I'm not sure why their interpretation includes intimacy since intimacy is usually referenced by wands and cups cards, of which there are none in this spread. I'm also not certain where they're getting the 'friends with benefits' from since the pentacles cards are cards of stability... unless it has something to do with the Knave of Pentacles, which can indicate immaturity. Unless you can ask them more about why they've interpreted the cards that way, I would say don't worry about it.
Nitranka

Post by Nitranka »

'Ello there 1nluv.. I did ask her to which she said her intuition told her so. She said she goes more by her intuition rather than the literal meaning of the cards. I had sent her a picture of the cards I had drawn Im not sure how to attach a picture here for u to see but tht will not change the interpretation anyhow cus the cards are the same as i mentioned. I did the reading again and had different cards come up this tim Im totally confused now. Could u pull out some cards for me and give ur take on it?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Nitranka wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:48 pm 'Ello there 1nluv.. I did ask her to which she said her intuition told her so. She said she goes more by her intuition rather than the literal meaning of the cards. I had sent her a picture of the cards I had drawn Im not sure how to attach a picture here for u to see but tht will not change the interpretation anyhow cus the cards are the same as i mentioned. I did the reading again and had different cards come up this tim Im totally confused now. Could u pull out some cards for me and give ur take on it?
Hi Nitranka- It is highly inadvisable to ask the same question over and over again without giving the situation time to progress, otherwise the cards will lose their meaning about the topic and confuse you. Therefore I won't do a reading on this question at this time. If you want to list the new cards you pulled, I can see what clarification they might offer for the original cards.

To attach an image, look below the post window and you'll see the 'Options' tab and 'Attachments' tab. Click on the 'Attachments' tab, then click on 'Add files.' After you upload your image, you click in the post where you want to add the image, then click on the 'Place inline' button. Try to add the picture because it would be good to see what the cards you're using look like.