Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Oneoneone

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by Oneoneone »

Hi Inluv,

I had hopes from you. Thanks in advance for doing a reading.

Marriage: Aug 1997.

My husband is that he has always been a bully. He expects me to attend and cure all his wounds and problems especially financial. But once all done, he does not talk until he has a problem. Totally ignores and if prompted consciously gives silent treatment. He is basically ruthless, stingy, flirt, emotionally draining and immature.He is constantly getting health related problems.

Q: Will he ever realise that he has been on a wrong path totally since 22 years?
1nluv

Re: Reading request

Post by 1nluv »

Oneoneone wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:23 am Hi Moderator,

If your offer of free Tarot reading is still available, would you please give me one?

My main concern is - my financial stability.
Secondary concern is - my husband.

Regard,
SD
Hi Oneonone. Thank you for your question. Here is the reading on your financial outlook for the next year:

oneoneone_reading.jpg
oneoneone_reading.jpg (215.1 KiB) Viewed 2605 times
The Heirophant
Queen of Wands
2 of Swords

My interpretation: During this upcoming year, you are sitting pretty though you can’t see it. There is fighting between you and your partner but your financial stability comes from being in this traditional role. You are looking to the future and there are indeed brighter times ahead, but it will be beyond this year. During this year, things will continue much as they are now.

Focus on the things you are receiving and be grateful for them. It may feel like you are just managing things that belong to other people, so if you want to go beyond this,use this time to really contemplate your own individual financial situation. Put yourself in a mental space where you can receive the inspiration you’re looking for.

I hope this has helped. Feedback is welcomed.
Oneoneone

Post by Oneoneone »

Thanks InLuv.
I am happy to know that things look brighter ahead.
I will keep you updated.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

areve wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:47 pm Thanks for offering, would you please tell me when and how love of my life will enter and circumstances covering it.
Hi Areve- Here is your reading on your romantic outlook within the next year:

areve_lovereading.jpg
areve_lovereading.jpg (215.75 KiB) Viewed 2595 times
The Hanged Man
Knight of Swords
Knight of Cups

My interpretation: Your hurry to be in a relationship will be met with success. You will extend an offer towards a love interest, probably more towards the end of the year. My advice is to wait until the timing is a bit better. Right now you have a lot of other things going on that require your attention and focus. However, I see that yes, there will be a new relationship this year when you don't have so many things that require your attention.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

areve wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:11 am Hello, if you don't mind can I ask you a question? I am bit confused about 2 situations of life what I do first? Job or abroad? Thanks for help!
Hi Areve- I see that random name gave you a detailed reading on this topic. She pulled the 6 of swords card:
6_of_swords.jpg
6_of_swords.jpg (65.68 KiB) Viewed 2594 times
The 6 of swords speaks of travel, especially overseas. It also speaks of moving on to better things.Therefore the advice I would give you based on this card is to go abroad. I hope this has helped. Good luck!
areve

Post by areve »

1nluv wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:35 am
areve wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:47 pm Thanks for offering, would you please tell me when and how love of my life will enter and circumstances covering it.
Hi Areve- Here is your reading on your romantic outlook within the next year:

areve_lovereading.jpg

The Hanged Man
Knight of Swords
Knight of Cups

My interpretation: Your hurry to be in a relationship will be met with success. You will extend an offer towards a love interest, probably more towards the end of the year. My advice is to wait until the timing is a bit better. Right now you have a lot of other things going on that require your attention and focus. However, I see that yes, there will be a new relationship this year when you don't have so many things that require your attention.
Thank you soooooo much for sharing your thoughts and giving me these readings! I am grateful to know! 😊
areve

Post by areve »

1nluv wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:43 am
areve wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:11 am Hello, if you don't mind can I ask you a question? I am bit confused about 2 situations of life what I do first? Job or abroad? Thanks for help!
Hi Areve- I see that random name gave you a detailed reading on this topic. She pulled the 6 of swords card:

6_of_swords.jpg

The 6 of swords speaks of travel, especially overseas. It also speaks of moving on to better things.Therefore the advice I would give you based on this card is to go abroad. I hope this has helped. Good luck!
Ohh! I see! You cleared my greatest confusion!! Thanks a lot! 😊
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Oneoneone wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:35 pm Hi Inluv,

I had hopes from you. Thanks in advance for doing a reading.

Marriage: Aug 1997.

My husband is that he has always been a bully. He expects me to attend and cure all his wounds and problems especially financial. But once all done, he does not talk until he has a problem. Totally ignores and if prompted consciously gives silent treatment. He is basically ruthless, stingy, flirt, emotionally draining and immature.He is constantly getting health related problems.

Q: Will he ever realise that he has been on a wrong path totally since 22 years?
Hi Oneoneone- You're welcome! However, I can't ask the question as stated because it implies a judgement that neither one of us are qualified to make. I can ask:

Will you and your husband's relationship improve?
or
What can oneoneone do to improve the relationship with husband?

Please let me know which one you would prefer me to ask, or try a different one. Thank you.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

areve wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:52 am
1nluv wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:43 am

6_of_swords.jpg

Ohh! I see! You cleared my greatest confusion!! Thanks a lot! 😊
You're welcome! :)
Sanjjith

Post by Sanjjith »

Hey there,

My question is,

Is there any important or life changing event that the future has in store for me and when can I expect it to happen.

Thanks.