Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by 1nluv »

trineshan wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:10 pm Can you please tell me when I will get a job in software domain?
Please read this post as already requested, specifically the part about questions of 'when' something will happen: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=7037 and the part about assuming something will happen at all. I don't know what timeframe you are wanting to get a software job. Within 1 month? 1 year? 5 years? I have no idea what you consider to be timely in this situation. Simply specify.
trineshan

Post by trineshan »

Ok ..Thanks for the clarification .
Can you please tell Do I get job in software domain with in 28th Feb 2021?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

trineshan wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:58 pm Ok ..Thanks for the clarification .
Can you please tell Do I get job in software domain with in 28th Feb 2021?
Thanks for clarifying. Here is your reading regarding if you will get a job in the software domain by Feb. 28th 2021:

trineshan_reading1.jpg
trineshan_reading1.jpg (93.34 KiB) Viewed 3411 times
9 of cups
Knight of Swords
Five of Cups

Sorry to say, no. Your wish to quickly land a job in the software field will lead to a feeling of disappointment. You may get a good lead that won’t pan out. You’re being a bit complacent and underestimating your competition, and overestimating your accomplishments. It seems you’re going to feel a bit deflated in regards to your job search by the 28th.

Advice: Review your previous work examples/portfolio to make sure it’s the best it can be, and if you don’t have a portfolio- though I get the impression you do- make sure to create one. Have someone knowledgeable look over your work to help you point out areas for improvement. Practice your interviewing skills as well. Avoid being boastful. You may feel happy with the work you’re showing or with how you’re presenting yourself but it’s not producing the desired results in the timeframe you’re considering.

Hope this has helped. Good luck!
trineshan

Post by trineshan »

Thanks for your reading .
hermit12

Post by hermit12 »

1nluv wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:03 am Hi! I'll do a 3-card reading for your question. I've previously studied cartomancy but I'm new at tarot, so bring your patience, a grain of salt, a pound of discernment, and ask away!
Hi 1nluv,

Hope everything is at good at your end.

Can you please let me know if R will reach out and forgive me. Will i be able to end up with him or has he let go and would basically not even see me in a good way ever. I really like him but i hurt him in the past. Since the last read u did for me a lot has changed. I reached out to him and made a big mistake and coudnot express myself properly as i was feeling low. I definately came of as obsessed and i was blocked. Its been almost 9-10 months and there has not been any communication. I have asked so many readers but i always keep getting the worst to the best readings. I also felt that it was my energy and feelings that they read. I feel really anxious whenever i think of reaching out to him. I dont see any hope since i messed up a lot and he gave me many chances but i still could not change myself. I am afraid that i have lost him forever.

Please is there any hope of us being together😭😭. I dont even know how to explain to him why i did what i did at multiple occasions.

You have told me to not reach out or do that in not a possesive way but i failed in doing that. I feel a lot of regret and i dont know what to do. Since i got blocked i have not reached out. I am not blocked from everywhere. He is really kind and genuine person so thts why he didn't block me from everywhere.

We never dated but liked each other. I always felt it was mutual
But the last time we talked he said he never confessed that he had feelings and lots of other things too. he doesnot trust me

Please guide me.

Thank you
Hermit12
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

hermit12 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:44 am
1nluv wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:03 am Hi! I'll do a 3-card reading for your question. I've previously studied cartomancy but I'm new at tarot, so bring your patience, a grain of salt, a pound of discernment, and ask away!
Hi 1nluv,

Can you please let me know if R will reach out and forgive me. Will i be able to end up with him or has he let go and would basically not even see me in a good way ever. I really like him but i hurt him in the past. Since the last read u did for me a lot has changed. I reached out to him and made a big mistake and coudnot express myself properly as i was feeling low. I definately came of as obsessed and i was blocked. Its been almost 9-10 months and there has not been any communication. I have asked so many readers but i always keep getting the worst to the best readings. I also felt that it was my energy and feelings that they read. I feel really anxious whenever i think of reaching out to him. I dont see any hope since i messed up a lot and he gave me many chances but i still could not change myself. I am afraid that i have lost him forever.

Please is there any hope of us being together😭😭. I dont even know how to explain to him why i did what i did at multiple occasions.

You have told me to not reach out or do that in not a possesive way but i failed in doing that. I feel a lot of regret and i dont know what to do. Since i got blocked i have not reached out. I am not blocked from everywhere. He is really kind and genuine person so thts why he didn't block me from everywhere.

But the last time we talked he said he never confessed that he had feelings and lots of other things too. he doesnot trust me

Please guide me.

Thank you
Hermit12
Hello hermit12,

Free readings are limited to 2 now, and I've already given you 2- a public and private reading. But I actually have an even better suggestion for you that should help you much more than another tarot reading. Check out this channel on Youtube (I'm not associated with this channel nor know the coach personally): https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=coach+lee I believe you'll find his videos extremely sensible, comforting, empowering, and completely pertinent to your situation.
hermit12

Post by hermit12 »

1nluv wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:50 am
hermit12 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:44 am
Hi 1nluv,

Please guide me.

Thank you
Hermit12
Hello hermit12,

Free readings are limited to 2 now, and I've already given you 2- a public and private reading. But I actually have an even better suggestion for you that should help you much more than another tarot reading. Check out this channel on Youtube (I'm not associated with this channel nor know the coach personally): https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=coach+lee I believe you'll find his videos extremely sensible, comforting, empowering, and completely pertinent to your situation.
Thank you

Regards
Hermit12
trineshan

Post by trineshan »

Hi 1nluv., Will my wish of landing job in software domain be fulfilled by March 31st 2021 .
Please leave light on this .

Thanks and regards
Trinesh
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

trineshan wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:35 pm Hi 1nluv., Will my wish of landing job in software domain be fulfilled by March 31st 2021 .
Please leave light on this .

Thanks and regards
Trinesh
Will post in the next day or two, thanks.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Hello,i'm interesting to request a free tarot reading about career future/prospects.Recently,i retired my previous job(21 december) and i hired a new one which i will officially start 10 febuary 2021.Question is,did the right choice to leave previous job,this period and change company,will i succeed? Thanx in advanced,whenever you can answer. :wink: