Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by 1nluv »

Hi! I'll do a 3-card reading for your question. I've previously studied cartomancy but I'm new at tarot, so bring your patience, a grain of salt, a pound of discernment, and ask away!
Happy

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by Happy »

Thank you for offering this service!

I would like to know when I'll have another baby?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Happy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:56 pm Thank you for offering this service!

Hi Happy- . Thanks for your question. For some reason I didn't get notified by email that there was a reply to the thread so I apologize for not responding sooner. I'll post your reading by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience :)
Happy

Post by Happy »

1nluv wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:20 am

Hi Happy- . Thanks for your question. For some reason I didn't get notified by email that there was a reply to the thread so I apologize for not responding sooner. I'll post your reading by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience :)

Thank you so much!! Looking forward to reading it :D
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Happy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Hi Happy! Here is your reading:

These are the cards I pulled for you:
happys_reading.jpg
happys_reading.jpg (603.59 KiB) Viewed 10302 times
King of Swords: He sits in judgment, holding the unsheathed sign of the suit of air. He is representative of the Justice card with connotations of legal matters, but moreso concerning the power of life and death.

King of Cups: This is a warm-hearted, charismatic man. He holds a short scepter in his left hand and a great cup in his right. His throne is set upon the sea. On one side a ship is riding, and on the other a fish is leaping. He is the master of his emotions.

Page of Wands: He is a messenger that brings good news. He indicates a faithful lover. He may signify projects that require negotiation.

My interpretation: The combination of these cards suggests that there is not currently consensus between you and your partner on whether to have another child or not, or there are legal issues involved. Negotiation in some form is required. However, if you can reach a consensus with your significant other, you can be confident of your partnership.

There are two Kings here which can indicate two men, but I’m seeing the King of Swords as more of an influence. The King of Swords showing up tells me that the idea of having another baby hasn’t gone without some consideration; it is a weighty decision which you’re not taking lightly. You are ambitious, though, to have another baby. I think the King of Cups may be your partner – a Pisces, Cancer, or Scorpio, or someone who strongly exhibits the qualities of such.

The potential for fertility seems strong here, so I don’t think fertility is an issue. Notice the phallic symbolism of the wand in the Page of Wands card, and the womb-like connotations of the King of Cups card. Basically, you have just to “do the deed” and good news (Page of Wands) will come quickly.

As far as timing, this is arguably one of the hardest questions to answer through tarot. I will offer an answer because this is what your question is, but please keep in mind to take this lightly. I will say that you will have another baby within a year and a half after coming into consensus with your partner. I say this because there are two cards of swiftly-moving energies - the King of Swords and Page of Wands.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions. Also, feedback would be great since I’m learning. Good luck!
Happy

Post by Happy »

1nluv wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:51 am
Happy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Hi Happy! Here is your reading:

These are the cards I pulled for you:

happys_reading.jpg

King of Swords: He sits in judgment, holding the unsheathed sign of the suit of air. He is representative of the Justice card with connotations of legal matters, but moreso concerning the power of life and death.

King of Cups: This is a warm-hearted, charismatic man. He holds a short scepter in his left hand and a great cup in his right. His throne is set upon the sea. On one side a ship is riding, and on the other a fish is leaping. He is the master of his emotions.

Page of Wands: He is a messenger that brings good news. He indicates a faithful lover. He may signify projects that require negotiation.

My interpretation: The combination of these cards suggests that there is not currently consensus between you and your partner on whether to have another child or not, or there are legal issues involved. Negotiation in some form is required. However, if you can reach a consensus with your significant other, you can be confident of your partnership.

There are two Kings here which can indicate two men, but I’m seeing the King of Swords as more of an influence. The King of Swords showing up tells me that the idea of having another baby hasn’t gone without some consideration; it is a weighty decision which you’re not taking lightly. You are ambitious, though, to have another baby. I think the King of Cups may be your partner – a Pisces, Cancer, or Scorpio, or someone who strongly exhibits the qualities of such.

The potential for fertility seems strong here, so I don’t think fertility is an issue. Notice the phallic symbolism of the wand in the Page of Wands card, and the womb-like connotations of the King of Cups card. Basically, you have just to “do the deed” and good news (Page of Wands) will come quickly.

As far as timing, this is arguably one of the hardest questions to answer through tarot. I will offer an answer because this is what your question is, but please keep in mind to take this lightly. I will say that you will have another baby within a year and a half after coming into consensus with your partner. I say this because there are two cards of swiftly-moving energies - the King of Swords and Page of Wands.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions. Also, feedback would be great since I’m learning. Good luck!

Hi thank you for reading for me. Both my husband and I are in consensus about having another baby. He wants a large family and we have been trying for the past 5 years to have a second child. My husband is a Leo but maybe the fertility doctor we are seeing is a Pisces, Cancer or Scorpio HAHA! :D I wish just doing the deed will bring some results lol

I am just starting to learn about astrology but was also curious about tarot - I read that I can try doing a reading with a regular deck of playing cards. I can't remember now what I pulled but I think it was a 10 of hearts, queen of hearts and ace of spades. I searched online for interpretations and found that queen of hearts has to do with mother, nurturing and ace of spades is a death card or miscarriage but the 10 of hearts is a good luck card and can waive the effects of any bad cards around it. Again I can't remember exactly now because my daughter took off with the cards because she wanted to play lol

Thank you again for reading for me :D
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

:shock: Ooooooooh looks like I need more practice. Yes, maybe the fertility doctor is a water sign, lol. A bigger spread would have been better for this question I think. Well thanks for the feedback and for being a good sport :D And if you do happen to have another baby in the next year and a half, please come back and let me know. I still think you will be getting good news regarding this soon. Wishing you the best :o
Happy

Post by Happy »

1nluv wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:10 am :shock: Ooooooooh looks like I need more practice. Yes, maybe the fertility doctor is a water sign, lol. A bigger spread would have been better for this question I think. Well thanks for the feedback and for being a good sport :D And if you do happen to have another baby in the next year and a half, please come back and let me know. I still think you will be getting good news regarding this soon. Wishing you the best :o
Thank you! I will definitely be on here and will update you as soon as I get the good news :D

Now I am tempted to ask the doc if he is a water sign LOL
Go K

Post by Go K »

Hi!
I'd like to have a free reading too! Thanks a lot!
I've been practicing/ learning card readings, channeling, astrology & yoga. I would like to see if any of these will be my life work. Or, what should I focus on more in order to build up my career.
Thank you very much in advance!
May All Beings Be Happy
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Go K wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:57 pm Hi!
I'd like to have a free reading too! Thanks a lot!
I've been practicing/ learning card readings, channeling, astrology & yoga. I would like to see if any of these will be my life work. Or, what should I focus on more in order to build up my career.
Thank you very much in advance!
Hi Go K!. I'll post your reading within the next day or two. Thank you for your questions.