Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Boîte 640 kill

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by Boîte 640 kill »

Hello !

I would like to have reading for my career path, I would like to know if there is potential about having a very successful career as an athlete, more precisely as a sprinter.

Thank you very much !
redroof

Post by redroof »

1nluv wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 2:43 am
redroof wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:48 am Hey there :)

Are you still reading? If so I'd like to ask about my love life, can i expect to meet someone soon and what will they be like?

Hi there- Here is your reading:

redroof_reading.jpg

The Devil
clarified by Wheel of Fortune
Knight of Wands

I asked if you would meet someone in 2020, and not only is your answer yes, but it will be a passionate and significantly karmic relationship. They might be a Capricorn or someone with Capricorn-like qualities. It will change your view of relationships forever including changing your enthusiasm about having a partner at all. I have to warn you that there is potential for an abusive relationship here, so please heed this warning in time and nip any potential of abuse in the bud before it starts. This includes self-abuse through negative thinking, obsessive tendencies, and addictions as well. When you meet someone who has similar issues you end up in a co-dependent relationship. It doesn’t have to be this way though if you take control of your own negative habits and set clearly defined boundaries before a love interest shows up. Work on doing these things so that you can have a healthy relationship.
Hey Thank you for the reading :)
I'm glad to hear there is the opportunity to meet someone in 2020 and that it will be passionate and such, does this means it more likely to be an affir/friends with benefits situation rather than a relationship? Sad to hear in regards to the abusiveness however, will this be via her abusing me? But yes this is an area i will look out for to make sure i don't fall into this and manage to speak up before its too serious.

1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Boîte 640 kill wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:04 am Hello !

I would like to have reading for my career path, I would like to know if there is potential about having a very successful career as an athlete, more precisely as a sprinter.

Thank you very much !
Hi- I will cover this when I reply to your other thread because it looks like from that reading you will have a successful athletic career. I'll go over it in more detail in that thread. Thank for your patience because it may take a day or two.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

redroof wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 8:06 am
1nluv wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 2:43 am
redroof wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:48 am Hey there :)

Are you still reading? If so I'd like to ask about my love life, can i expect to meet someone soon and what will they be like?

Hi there- Here is your reading:

redroof_reading.jpg

The Devil
clarified by Wheel of Fortune
Knight of Wands

I asked if you would meet someone in 2020, and not only is your answer yes, but it will be a passionate and significantly karmic relationship. They might be a Capricorn or someone with Capricorn-like qualities. It will change your view of relationships forever including changing your enthusiasm about having a partner at all. I have to warn you that there is potential for an abusive relationship here, so please heed this warning in time and nip any potential of abuse in the bud before it starts. This includes self-abuse through negative thinking, obsessive tendencies, and addictions as well. When you meet someone who has similar issues you end up in a co-dependent relationship. It doesn’t have to be this way though if you take control of your own negative habits and set clearly defined boundaries before a love interest shows up. Work on doing these things so that you can have a healthy relationship.
Hey Thank you for the reading :)
I'm glad to hear there is the opportunity to meet someone in 2020 and that it will be passionate and such, does this means it more likely to be an affir/friends with benefits situation rather than a relationship? Sad to hear in regards to the abusiveness however, will this be via her abusing me? But yes this is an area i will look out for to make sure i don't fall into this and manage to speak up before its too serious.

From the reading, it seems that you currently have a cavalier approach to relationships, but you will have something more serious with this person than a friends with benefits situation. The potential for abuse could go either way, it's not specified. It could be self inflicted or emotional, manipulative behavior, or just feeling stuck in a bad situation. There's no reason to be afraid but I had to warn you to keep an eye out for anything like that because you did get The Devil card. Best case would be this card simply indicates the person will be a Capricorn. But there are other implications with this card so I would be remiss if I didn't mention them to you. Hope this helps.
Boîte 640 kill

Post by Boîte 640 kill »

1nluv wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 2:52 am
Boîte 640 kill wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:04 am Hello !

Thank you very much !
Hi- I will cover this when I reply to your other thread because it looks like from that reading you will have a successful athletic career. I'll go over it in more detail in that thread. Thank for your patience because it may take a day or two.
Yeah i didn't saw it was you on the other thread, i wouldn't have asked if i recognized you earlier but thank you very much i really appreciate that !
yukta2708

Post by yukta2708 »

Hey, I would be glad if you can do the tarot reading for me,
My name is Yukta, (2001 born)
It is like I have left everyone in my past, I have cut contact with many people except 2-3, I have done school last year and i missed the medical entrance with some ranks bcoz I was not much focussed , I was obsessed on a guy from school I had a crush on him since I was in 6th and when he rejected me , I was obsessed and broken and even tho I am good in studies, I got disturbed, we slowly regained our friendship but still I was not over it but since I didn't get into medical college , I slowly left all the people behind who were not good for me.I guess I have moved on, atleast this is what I feel and i am curious about will i be able to meet someone who treats me well or may be soulmate next.

I am curious what is in my near future regarding me getting into college and love relationship too in upcoming years, i am preparing for exam again and i watch tarot readings in spare time which are usually general i would be glad if you can do personal reading too.
Since I have left everything and every connection behind, all I have is to look for future, please if you can do it

Like on
what should I focus on to get into govt med.college
Will I meet my soulmate soon, like when and how, and personality
And will i be able to succeed In this exam.
Or you can just do single reading for what is in my near future regarding education and love life
Thank you
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

yukta2708 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:21 am Hey, I would be glad if you can do the tarot reading for me,
My name is Yukta, (2001 born)
It is like I have left everyone in my past, I have cut contact with many people except 2-3, I have done school last year and i missed the medical entrance with some ranks bcoz I was not much focussed , I was obsessed on a guy from school I had a crush on him since I was in 6th and when he rejected me , I was obsessed and broken and even tho I am good in studies, I got disturbed, we slowly regained our friendship but still I was not over it but since I didn't get into medical college , I slowly left all the people behind who were not good for me.I guess I have moved on, atleast this is what I feel and i am curious about will i be able to meet someone who treats me well or may be soulmate next.

I am curious what is in my near future regarding me getting into college and love relationship too in upcoming years, i am preparing for exam again and i watch tarot readings in spare time which are usually general i would be glad if you can do personal reading too.
Since I have left everything and every connection behind, all I have is to look for future, please if you can do it

Like on
what should I focus on to get into govt med.college
Will I meet my soulmate soon, like when and how, and personality
And will i be able to succeed In this exam.
Or you can just do single reading for what is in my near future regarding education and love life
Thank you

Hi Yukta- Welcome to the forum. This will entail at least 2 readings so please allow a few days for them to be posted.

Also, please do not post the same question twice in the forum. I have deleted the thread you made with the duplicate question. I felt you went into more detail here so this is where I will post your reading. Thank you for understanding.
yukta2708

Post by yukta2708 »

Ok, Thank you
I will await your response
Khl

Post by Khl »

Hey

I want to ask about the person who contact me on 7/5/2020 does he love me? And will he marry me?

Waiting for your reply

Thankyou
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Khl wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:43 pm Hey

I want to ask about the person who contact me on 7/5/2020 does he love me? And will he marry me?

Waiting for your reply

Thankyou
Hello Khl- yes, will get to this soon. Thank you.