Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

mahima_9704

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by mahima_9704 »

Hi,
Correct me if the question needs to be re-framed as I've never considered tarot before.

Will i be married for the rest of my life to the person that my heart is desiring?

Can this be seen through tarot?
Than you x.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

mahima_9704 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:04 am Hi,
Correct me if the question needs to be re-framed as I've never considered tarot before.

Will i be married for the rest of my life to the person that my heart is desiring?

Than you x.
Hi mahima_9704,
Yes, this question is good. Please allow a couple of days for the reading. I take it that you're not currently married?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

mahima_9704 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:04 am Hi,

Than you x.

Hi Mahima_9704. Here is your reading in response to your question: “Will i be married for the rest of my life to the person that my heart is desiring?”

mahima_9074_reading.jpg
mahima_9074_reading.jpg (209.27 KiB) Viewed 4421 times

Temperance
7 of Wands
6 of Pentacles

Temperance: A winged angel, genderless, floats in air with one foot in water and one upon the earth, while pouring liquid from on chalice to another. The liquid represents the essence of life, and the act of pouring it from one cup to the other symbolizes reciprocity, intimacy, and a process that is ongoing.

The figure wears the sun on its brow so that, much like in The Magician card, all four elements are represented: earth, water, fire, and air. It suggests alchemy at work. A little magic and divine intervention is required for success.

7 of Wands: This card shows a young man proportionately out of place and on the defense. He’s defending his position, holding a stave with both hands against oncomers. You’re being blocked, or you’re blocking someone. It indicates obstacles in your relationship- but obstacles which may be overcome if you stand your ground.

6 of Pentacles: The 6 of pentacles shows a merchant distributing money to the needy and distressed. The card speaks of the virtues of generosity and judiciousness.

My Interpretation: The odds are that you won’t be married for the rest of your life to the person your heart is desiring. Someone is not currently feeling the same way. Intimacy, an equal give-and-take relationship, and maybe even communication is blocked right now. You have to fight just to receive scraps of their attention- and even then, the interaction is business-like. Not to say that you won’t have some sort of successful relationship with this person in the future- you may, but I don’t see commitment in the cards at the present time, and whatever relationship you do form won’t come without overcoming obstacles first.

I hope this reading has been helpful.
mahima_9704

Post by mahima_9704 »

Makes sense.
Thanks for the reading
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

Thank you for kind offer

My question is

Should I pursue a career in travel and tourism industry ?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

icarus2712 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:38 pm Thank you for kind offer

My question is

Hello icarus2712! Thank you for your question. Please allow a couple of days for your reading.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

icarus2712 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:38 pm Thank you for kind offer

My question is

Hi icarus2712. I’m familiar with the other thread you posted so I changed the wording of your question slightly. Here’s your reading in response to if you should pursue the certification course in the travel and tourism industry:

5 of Cups Reversed (flipped out while shuffling and landed upside down, face up)
2 of Pentacles
8 of Pentacles
3 of Wands

5_of_cups_reversed.jpg
5_of_cups_reversed.jpg (70.08 KiB) Viewed 4405 times

5 of Cups Reversed: In the upright position, this card shows a dark, cloaked figure, looking sideways at three turned cups while two others stand upright behind him.A bridge is in the background, leading to a small keep or holding. It is a card of loss and regret, but something remains. Three cups have been taken, but two are left. All the figure has to do is turn around and look at them. This is the “should have” card. In the reverse, for me it means “shouldn’t.”

icarus2712_reading.jpg
icarus2712_reading.jpg (165.92 KiB) Viewed 4405 times

2 of Pentacles: A young man in the act of dancing, has a pentacle in either hand, and they are joined by an infinity symbol. This card is full of duality and has contradictory meanings. On the one hand it represents recreation and its connections, which is the subject of the design; but it is read also as obstacles, agitation, and trouble. In can indicate continuing to do something over and over, but also to change one’s mind. It speaks of a situation which requires course correction in order to handle the ups and downs.

8 of Pentacles: This card shows an artist at his work, which he exhibits in the form of trophies.
It refers to repetitive work, labor, employment, skill, craftsmanship, and work in the preparatory stage. Even moreso than the 2 of pentacles, it refers to doing something over and over again, increasingly. Consistency is the key with this card.

3 of Wands: A calm & stately man with his back turned, is looking from a cliff's edge at ships passing over the sea. Three staves are planted in the ground, and he leans slightly on one of them. He symbolizes established strength, enterprise, effort, trade, commerce, and discovery. Those are his ships which are sailing over the sea, and he expects that they will return bearing profit. This card refers to the future; it refers to things that will happen. Your ships are coming in; they’re still out there- keep looking.

My Interpretation: You shouldn’t pursue the certification course in travel and tourism because it will be hard for you to stick with and you may change your mind about it along the way. If you do decide to take the certification course, realize that it will require much daily juggling and consistent effort, and you would need to put further effort and time waiting to see the results. At some point during your studies, you may find you would need to find a labor job anyway, to support yourself.

What you should do is put consistent, daily effort into finding something you can do hands-on - perhaps a skilled trade. A desk job won’t do. Your job is out there, so keep looking. It’s important that you be consistent! Don’t give up.
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

Thanks u for reading
Btw which is the future or final outcome card out of these :roll: 🤔
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

icarus2712 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:28 am Thanks u for reading
Btw which is the future or final outcome card out of these :roll: 🤔
You're welcome. The outcome is essentially the last card- the 3 of Wands. Your consistent efforts will pay off in the end no matter what you choose to do, as long as you make up your mind and put in the work. However, the direct answer to your question came almost right away by flipping out of the deck and landing in front of me- the 5 of cups reversed - meaning, 'no, you shouldn't.'

Your conundrum is of course a test of your own will. It is good to exercise that will. Do you really want to take this course of action? If so, don't let anything stop you, and be prepared to work for it. If not, then just let the idea go completely so you can find what is really meant for you.
Beej.beej

Post by Beej.beej »

Hello,

I would like to know if I will be able to score well enough to get into one of the top-notch schools in my country?

Please and thank you for your time.