Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by 1nluv »

Steph0918 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:27 am Hi, I would like to get a reading.
Hi Steph0918. No problem. What is your question?
Modernseeker

Post by Modernseeker »

Hello :)
I hope I can still ask you one question?
Was debating how to best phrase it.

I want to know what kind of relationship me and my long distance partner can form?

Details: I'm concerned whether we are creating love and a future or its all an illusion.
Thank you!
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Modernseeker wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:03 pm Hello :)

I want to know what kind of relationship me and my long distance partner can form?

Details: I'm concerned whether we are creating love and a future or its all an illusion.
Thank you!

Of course. Thank you for your question. I'll post your reading in the next couple of days.
Steph0918

Post by Steph0918 »

1nluv wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:08 pm
I would like to know about my love life haha. Thanks in advance :)
Stephanie
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Steph0918 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:44 pm
Hi there- what specifically would you like to know about your love life?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Modernseeker wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:03 pm Hello :)

Thank you!
Hi Modernseeker! Here is the reading in response to your question:

Queen of Pentacles
Nine of Pentacles
King of Swords

Modernseeker_reading.jpg
Modernseeker_reading.jpg (228.44 KiB) Viewed 2896 times

Queen of Pentacles: This queen represents a maternal, nurturing female who is good at managing her money and caring for physical, tangible things. She has quite a discerning intelligence. She represents an Earth sign (Capricorn, Virgo, or Taurus) or someone who has the same qualities.

9 of Pentacles: This card shows a woman standing with a bird upon her wrist, amid a great abundance of grapes in the garden of a manor house. It suggests abundance, enjoyed possibly by her own efforts. This lady is single and minds her own business (she may even have her own business) and expects others to mind theirs as well.

King of Swords: This king represents an observant man who takes a wait-and-see approach. He’s ambitious and intelligent but reserved - a steely kind of manly-man. He’s an Air sign (Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius) or represents the qualities of such.

My Interpretation: These are stable, secure, serious cards. This relationship is not an illusion. You both are very intelligent and mature, and provide needed company for the other. That said, long distance relationships can be quite difficult, so to keep this relationship you must continually and actively nurture it through lots of positive communication. It’s harder to care for one another from a distance (especially for you if you’re the Earth-sign person.) Air signs tend to be more comfortable with a long-distance relationship because so much of it occurs in the communicative mental realm. If he (or she) is an Air sign, this relationship is an easier arrangement for him/her than it is for you.

Finding equilibrium in this relationship is also a challenge - you both are not always on the same page and have to make adjustments to each other’s personalities or life circumstances. Are you a single mom? If so, that would add another layer of difficulties. All in all, I don’t get the impression that this is a long-term partnership. I think eventually one or both of you will decide it’s better to be single and go your separate ways. However, I think you both can enjoy this relationship without pretense during the time you have together.

I hope this has helped you. Good luck!
Steph0918

Post by Steph0918 »

1nluv wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:21 am

I wouldn't really know. I have options at the moment and maybe which one is the best match or the one with good intentions?
Stephanie
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Steph0918 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:37 am
1nluv wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:21 am

I wouldn't really know. I have options at the moment and maybe which one is the best match or the one with good intentions?
Ok, I can do that, but first tell me how many options you have, and can you provide an initial or nickname for each?
Steph0918

Post by Steph0918 »

I have 3. One is jaime, Rudy and Tyler.
Stephanie
Modernseeker

Post by Modernseeker »

My Interpretation: These are stable, secure, serious cards. This relationship is not an illusion. You both are very intelligent and mature, and provide needed company for the other. That said, long distance relationships can be quite difficult, so to keep this relationship you must continually and actively nurture it through lots of positive communication. It’s harder to care for one another from a distance (especially for you if you’re the Earth-sign person.) Air signs tend to be more comfortable with a long-distance relationship because so much of it occurs in the communicative mental realm. If he (or she) is an Air sign, this relationship is an easier arrangement for him/her than it is for you.

Finding equilibrium in this relationship is also a challenge - you both are not always on the same page and have to make adjustments to each other’s personalities or life circumstances. Are you a single mom? If so, that would add another layer of difficulties. All in all, I don’t get the impression that this is a long-term partnership. I think eventually one or both of you will decide it’s better to be single and go your separate ways. However, I think you both can enjoy this relationship without pretense during the time you have together.

I hope this has helped you. Good luck!
Thank you for the reading 1nluv!
It is so interesting the cards that came up (I am the Taurus he is the Gemini!).
I'm not a single mom :D
As for long-distance connections...Yes, it is a hard thing but to be honest for me it's not a problem if there is a mental/soul connection.
It also helps I'm very communicative and enjoy that part of it. Still, I'm surprised such serious solid stuff came up.