Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by 1nluv »

Go K wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:35 pm
1nluv wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:07 am I'm glad you found it helpful! Sure, you can give me a reading with your tarot deck if you'd like. What's the energy, challenge, and gift I have for this life?
For your reading, I used both Tarot and Galactic Heritage cards. I pulled out 2 cards (1 tarot & 1 galactic) for each aspect: energy, challenge, and gift you have for this life which you can contemplate on at this point.

Your Energy:
7 of Cups reversed + 23 Spiritual Technology - Vega - present
When we talk about Spiritual Technology, it means the tools you use on any spiritual aspects: Cards, crystals, sometimes plants/oil, or even astrology and meditation. This card indicates that in your life time in Vega (if you believe it), you used to utilize this kind of spiritual technology a lot, you can be even very good at it. And you've brought this energy into this life. The good side it that, when you learn about this kind of thing, you feel the deep connection with it. That makes it easier for you be keen on doing it. It probably brings up some feelings you had in your past life. With the 7 of cups reversed, it reminds you to step back a little even when you feel so passionate with it. Do not over depend on it. If you already found that balance, congratulations! It's time for you to spread this message to people around you!

Your Challenge:
Knight of Cups reversed + 91 Dreamtime & Awakening - Cetacean Whale - parallel
Your dreams(both day dream and night) seem to be very vivid or real? Is it hard to come back out to the reality sometimes? Maybe it's a bit exaggerating, but a reversed water court card along with a dream card shows your unlimited inner world of imagination. It could also mean that you'd rather stay out of the reality sometimes. Dreams and imaginations are charming, and it's help us a lot. But when you chose to incarnate into this physical world with all these intuition and free flowing energy, to act out what you're dreaming of bravely can be a precious experience. Embrace your dreaming ability and act it on.

Your Gift:
7 of Wands + 43 Saving Humanity - Sirius - past
Your gift is your heart, your helping heart. You believe that people should help each other, even the one who doesn't seem nice/ refuse people's help, you tend to offering help. This Sirius energy of saving human is very strong and consistent. You will attract people who need your help. And there'll be a bigger gift for you at the end if you believe in karma. Just remember to ask for help when you need it yourself. We're exchanging energy, not just to give or to receive. The gift we have is usually something we love to do, which brings joy into our life, and lead us to the ultimate truth. Hope you will enjoy you path!

And that's it. I'm not a professional reader, but I'm trying to do it from my heart. Any comments would be very appreciated.
Hope you would like it.

Go K
I like my reading, thank you. With 7 of cups reversed - Neptune is just moving on from directly squaring my sun, so I can see how that applies - coming out of illusions and such. I actually have a stellium in this area which it's squaring, so I cannot wait for it to move on! During this transit I've taken on a massive interest in cards, crystals, and stuff, so yeah, this is spot on. Good advice on taking a step back from it. I do have to be careful here.

The challenge - I can see how this applies. I don't have much earth influence in my chart at all - just one placement. I'm all fire and water, so my challenge has been creating stability from which I can act on my dreams.

Gifts - Well, we all want to save the world, don't we, lol. Everyone dreams of being a hero :)

Thanks again Go K, I really enjoyed it.
limerick

Post by limerick »

1luv

Could i ask for a reading during to some weird reoccurring dreams? I keep seeing im my dreams an unknown mother of a male person, and she keeps threatening me that if i dont keep on my artistic work (im an aspiring writer but still havent made it) , and if i stop making money they will kill me ...at first i didnt pay attention but its been a few weeks its starting to draw my attention...

Question is : should i look out for someone like this ? What is the dream warning me about??

Thank u for your time if u get the chance to do a reading on me!
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

limerick wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:38 am 1luv

Could i ask for a reading during to some weird reoccurring dreams? I keep seeing im my dreams an unknown mother of a male person, and she keeps threatening me that if i dont keep on my artistic work (im an aspiring writer but still havent made it) , and if i stop making money they will kill me ...at first i didnt pay attention but its been a few weeks its starting to draw my attention...

Question is : should i look out for someone like this ? What is the dream warning me about??

Hi there Limerick! Yes, I can ask what is the nature of this dream. I'll post your reading within the next couple of days.
limerick

Post by limerick »

1nluv wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:43 am
limerick wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:38 am 1luv

Hi there Limerick! Yes, I can ask what is the nature of this dream. I'll post your reading within the next couple of days.

Thank u so much !
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

limerick wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:17 am
Thank u so much !
Hi limerick! Here is your reading. I admit I was a little spooked about the threatening tone of your dream, but your reading is overwhelmingly positive. Here are your cards:

Wheel of Fortune
Ace of Swords
6 of Wands
limerick_reading.jpg
limerick_reading.jpg (223.86 KiB) Viewed 4666 times
Wheel of Fortune: This is a Major Arcana card representing fate, luck, fortune, and destiny. It symbolizes the ups and downs in life, for good or for bad. It implies that there are spiritual forces influencing things. It’s usually a very positive card to get, but not always. Considering the other cards in your reading, this is a very positive indicator.

Ace of Swords: This card shows a hand issued from a cloud, grasping a sword encircled by a crown and wreath of victory. As an ace it represents unity with the divine spirit and new beginnings. As a sword it represents clarity in thinking, mental agility, a new idea, and sometimes drama and confrontation. It shows that mental assertiveness will bring success.

6 of Wands: This card can mean success, attention, and notoriety but it comes with the notion that things may not be what they seem to be. Beware of hidden factors, and understand that success is sometimes fleeting.

My Interpretation: Your dream is about destiny. You must succeed because it is for the best possible outcome. The dream isn’t so much of a warning as it is a message to compel you to see your way through to success. It’s important that you do, or at least, some part of you feels this way.

Notice the books on the Wheel of Fortune card. This is the only card that has images of books (though the High Priestess has a scroll.) This has extra significance here particularly because you’re a writer.

The cards in your reading show nothing but spiritually-guided victory and success, nothing illusory or threatening. You will gain some level of notoriety. However, like I said in the card description for the 6 of wands, it may be fleeting, or there may be some level of pretense around it, so watch out for that. The reading is straightforward and positive. Keep writing! Keep going for it - no pressure, lol.

I was curious so I pulled some extra cards for you. I asked who the mother in your dream was, and I got the 10 of Wands and 6 of Swords (1st row):

limerick_reading2.jpg
limerick_reading2.jpg (276.04 KiB) Viewed 4666 times
This suggests to me that the mother in your dream is someone who has cleared away their burdens and moved on. In other words, both the female figure and her son (notice the child in the boat) have passed away. Also, all the people in both of these cards have their faces turned away as if they’ve gone past us. They’ve passed on.

The other possibility was that it was just a message from your subconscious like most dreams, but I would expect to see a different set of cards if that were the case. I wonder if you know of any relatives who’ve died and may be trying to send you a message.

I also asked if you had any real reason to fear, and got the Queen of Cups and Page of Swords (2nd row):

The meaning here is that the message in your dream is tough words from a compassionate female. It’s the equivalent of “Get in there and do those dishes now young lady before you’re grounded for a year!” There’s no real threat.

Keep going with your endeavors. I hope you’ve enjoyed your reading!
limerick

Post by limerick »

Wow !!!what a detailed reading ! Thank u so much for your time ...it means so much to me , as i was spooked too... I tend to often have prophetic dreams it always give me the chills when i wake up !
I honestly didnt believe i would have such a positive cards drawn ... They do speak a lot about spirituality and mental clarity ...im always paying attention to the signs life drops in unhinted times like synchronicity... I had quit writing and then i could see like every other day my main characters name in the side of the bus in some advertisment , in a neon sign outside of a store etc and its a really distinguisted name that i could not confuse it with something else ....
So , im terrified of success i dont know why .... It sounds weird for an artist not wanting to be known ...so knowing its for my best interest and that i should push through whatever my fears are is a relief ...saying that there is no real threat ...

I have some relatives that have recently passed away and i always feel them around with a cold aura near me , as if they are trying to make contact or they know i need them .

So maybe the female figure is trying to tell me not to turn away from my purpose like "killing it" is when i stop writing.
I do realise success wont be permanent thats why im also focused on my day job and making a career at it - as for the pretentious part u are ferrerring to the vanity of it or possible people around me ...?

I have to say i was a little worried about the word notorious u mentioned , the first word as an equivelant that came to my mind was "criminal" ...like i will not enjoy any potential success if i correctly understood ... Yet the figure of wands warns of hidden sides to it ... Im confused ...the cards of page of swords and queen describes my script, because its about finding compassion and security through an abusing situation , its a guidance of how to survive when things seem insurmountable ...

Im sorry if im digging too much into the negative side of it , im juwt trying to spot the area of warning .. Could it be a person, me ? Or that i will find no satisfaction in shallow aspirations ...i dont mean to sound ungrateful of your reading , please know that i appreciate deeply your effort ! Anyway ... What im taking from it is to go for it because its in the stars !!!with the good and the bad ...
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

limerick wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:17 am
I do realise success wont be permanent thats why im also focused on my day job and making a career at it - as for the pretentious part u are ferrerring to the vanity of it or possible people around me ...?

I have to say i was a little worried about the word notorious u mentioned , the first word as an equivelant that came to my mind was "criminal" ...like i will not enjoy any potential success if i correctly understood ... Yet the figure of wands warns of hidden sides to it ... Im confused ...the cards of page of swords and queen describes my script, because its about finding compassion and security through an abusing situation , its a guidance of how to survive when things seem insurmountable ...

Im sorry if im digging too much into the negative side of it , im juwt trying to spot the area of warning .. Could it be a person, me ? Or that i will find no satisfaction in shallow aspirations ...i dont mean to sound ungrateful of your reading , please know that i appreciate deeply your effort ! Anyway ... What im taking from it is to go for it because its in the stars !!!with the good and the bad ...
As far as the pretense I mentioned- that's probably a bad word choice on my part. It's more like don't let success get to your head. You will have victory, but it may be something you will have to work to maintain.

I wrote 'notoriety,' as in 'fame,' not 'notorious' as in 'criminal,' so no worries. I think you will enjoy success. I don't think I've ever drawn a more positive set of three cards (I also didn't expect it.) Try not to dig too much into the negative side of it, because these are very, very positive cards. There's no specific warning here. Don't look for problems where there are none, just handle things as they come. I wish you luck!
limerick

Post by limerick »

Yes the cards were too generous with me !! I ll take your advice and not let my fears create negative thoughts ...
Sorry if i stretched it too far with details and not enjoyed your reading as i should!!

Thank u again !!!

Take care!
Linky

Post by Linky »

Hi, Thank you for your generosity. I would like to know if I will ever Marry ? and if possible a timeline ? Thank you.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Linky wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 7:14 am Hi, Thank you for your generosity. I would like to know if I will ever Marry ? and if possible a timeline ? Thank you.
Hi Linky! Welcome to the forum. I'll post your reading within the next couple of days. Thank you for your question.