Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by 1nluv »

Lilith78 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:48 am Hello K,

Thank you for offering your services as a tarot reader. I have asked the Tarot this question on my own, and receive conflicting messages. So I am hoping that you may do the reading and from there we may compare notes. Currently, I have two jobs. One is delivering pizza and other food. The second is cleaning pool filters. While I am glad I accepted the second position because it helped me pay off student loans, I got into the good habit of waking up early, and other reasons. Now, I have enough saved up in my bank account, that I no longer need this income. If I quit the second job, I would devote myself to writing character descriptions based on the 12 signs in Astrology. Would you do a reading and find out if my plan of quiting the pool filter cleaner job and instead focusing on writing?

Thank you.
Hello Lilith78,

Thank you for your question. Please allow a couple of days for your reading. Thank you for your patience.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Lilith78 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:48 am Thank you for offering your services as a tarot reader. I have asked the Tarot this question on my own, and receive conflicting messages. So I am hoping that you may do the reading and from there we may compare notes. Currently, I have two jobs. One is delivering pizza and other food. The second is cleaning pool filters. While I am glad I accepted the second position because it helped me pay off student loans, I got into the good habit of waking up early, and other reasons. Now, I have enough saved up in my bank account, that I no longer need this income. If I quit the second job, I would devote myself to writing character descriptions based on the 12 signs in Astrology. Would you do a reading and find out if my plan of quiting the pool filter cleaner job and instead focusing on writing?

Thank you.

Hello Lilith78,

My apologies for not getting back to you more quickly. However, your answer came clearly and quickly. Here are your cards:

lilith78_reading.jpg
lilith78_reading.jpg (213.82 KiB) Viewed 2526 times

My Interpretation: A renewal in your focus on writing will lead to success. Yes, I think you should focus on writing and I'd be surprised if you haven't already made this decision to do so. I hope this has been helpful. Please let me know how it compares to the cards you've pulled and if you'd like any further clarification.
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

I seem to have confused you. You are right. I do know that I need to focus more on writing. The part that eludes me is whether or not I should quit my minimum wage job of cleaning pool filters. My trying to read the cards in regards to whether or not I should quit is what confused me. Would you be willing to ask it the follow-up question, "Should Lilith quit her job to focus even more on writing?"
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Lilith78 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:22 pm I seem to have confused you. You are right. I do know that I need to focus more on writing. The part that eludes me is whether or not I should quit my minimum wage job of cleaning pool filters. My trying to read the cards in regards to whether or not I should quit is what confused me. Would you be willing to ask it the follow-up question, "Should Lilith quit her job to focus even more on writing?"
No worries, you didn't confuse me. I understood your question. Quitting a job is a major life change which brings major consequences so I'm hesitant to tell anyone to do so. The messaging of focusing on your writing came through much more clearly in this reading. I'll do an additional one-card reading for you on the simpler question of if you should quit your pool filter cleaning job and I'll get back to you shortly.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

1nluv wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:03 am
Lilith78 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:22 pm I seem to have confused you. You are right. I do know that I need to focus more on writing. The part that eludes me is whether or not I should quit my minimum wage job of cleaning pool filters. My trying to read the cards in regards to whether or not I should quit is what confused me. Would you be willing to ask it the follow-up question, "Should Lilith quit her job to focus even more on writing?"
No worries, you didn't confuse me. I understood your question. Quitting a job is a major life change which brings major consequences so I'm hesitant to tell anyone to do so. The messaging of focusing on your writing came through much more clearly in this reading. I'll do an additional one-card reading for you on the simpler question of if you should quit your pool filter cleaning job and I'll get back to you shortly.

Hi there- Here is the result as promised. I asked if it would be beneficial for you to quit your pool filter cleaning job, using those words (particularly beneficial) specifically and I drew the Ace of Pentacles:

ace_of_pentacles.jpg
ace_of_pentacles.jpg (47.73 KiB) Viewed 2509 times

This is one of the strongest 'yes' cards in the deck. Your answer is yes, it would be beneficial (and since this is a pentacles card, more lucrative as well) for you to quit your pool filter cleaning job, and concurrently with your previous reading, to renew your focus on writing. I will still refrain from telling you what you should or shouldn't do. I can only advise you... and it looks undeniably positive. Good luck!
Oneoneone

Reading request

Post by Oneoneone »

Hi Moderator,

If your offer of free Tarot reading is still available, would you please give me one?

My main concern is - my financial stability.
Secondary concern is - my husband.

Regard,
SD
areve

Post by areve »

Thanks for offering, would you please tell me when and how love of my life will enter and circumstances covering it.
1nluv

Re: Reading request

Post by 1nluv »

Oneoneone wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:23 am Hi Moderator,

If your offer of free Tarot reading is still available, would you please give me one?

My main concern is - my financial stability.
Secondary concern is - my husband.

Regard,
SD
Hi Oneoneone- Yes, I can give you a free reading. I'll do a reading to see your financial outlook for the next year. Please give me a few days to do that reading. For your secondary concern, please formulate a more specific question, and then post it. Thank you!
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

areve wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:47 pm Thanks for offering, would you please tell me when and how love of my life will enter and circumstances covering it.
Hi Areve- Thank you for your question. I can see if there will be a romantic partner for you in the next year. Please allow me some time to post the reading. Thank you.
areve

Post by areve »

Hello, if you don't mind can I ask you a question? I am bit confused about 2 situations of life what I do first? Job or abroad? Thanks for help!