Please help

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Nsree

Please help

Post by Nsree »

My d.o.b 02.April.1983 time morning 11:00 name is nirmala. I am born in andhra Pradesh in kurnool
My husband sreedhar d.o.b 08.08.1981 born in andhra Pradesh in adoni I don't know his time of birth. Also our date of marriage is December 13th 2008. Always my husband shows anger on me every day. We used to have quarrels.eventough we were staying together in Bangalore where he has job. His parents were in village in andhra Pradesh. Suddenly in December 2016 we got a phone call that his mother fell down.we thought she is fine. In the night we got to know that she was admitted in hospital in andhra pradesh. My daughter exams was there and same time I was also working in school as a science and maths teacher.so he said he will go alone to andhra. He went Andhra and brought her and his father and sister and brother in law to Bangalore. She had minor surgery and along with my husband convinced his father also to get his leg also operated as his father had leg pain. Both got discharged in the month of January. And came to my house. They just used to sleep and eat. My husband brother was staying with us only with his wife from long time. I am an teacher and have to go school by 9 am in the morning, my daughter is 5.8 years old. I used to get up, fresh up,bathing, waking up daughter and bathing her, I will prepare breakfast and will go school taking my daughter. After me ,my husband fresh up he will eat and will go office by 9:30. My brother in law goes office late so his wife also very late in her works.. I come home at 3:30 afternoon. Till that time that lady will cook for them lunch. Night together we prepare dinner. Her husband take cares of her very well.
My husband he talks with others nicely but shows anger on me and my child. One day February 26th 2017, my brother in law went to search a rented house to live a long with his wife. His father on the same day when that couple went outside to eat pani puri, he slowly started fighting with me he called me prostitute and etc words and said because of u only my son's getting separated, I will put you garland,unnecessarily we married you....I saw my husband face, he was sitting on chair taking deep breath watching tv. When ever his father scolds me, I only go and talk to him again...actually before this incident already like this 2 incidents happened ...
His father every time scolds me only.he won't scold the other daughter in law.
I felt my husband support his father only..he won't support me..I wanted to die but daughter is small so I left Bangalore on 27th Feb 2017 and came to andhra pradesh. I love my husband everyday I am not able to live with out him..please tell me if he will realize it and come to me to take along with him
Nsree

Nsree

Re: Please help

Post by Nsree »

Reply me any one
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

Dear Nirmala,

Before I do a reading for you, I have several questions, which will help me conduct this reading. The first one is do you sincerely want for your husband to find you and bring you back into his life? Secondly, what life would you like to live (with or without him in it)? Thirdly, are you asking if he will find you and bring you back home?

Sorry for all the questions, and even more sorry for all the turmoil in your life. I live with my father, and he lacks tact. In many ways lacking tact is an asset, except when he is talking to you. It is even worse when you (or I) am sensitive to criticism. So I hope you trust and believe me when I say I can relate to "shows anger on me". Anger as you probably know is one of the three great poisons, and its effects may take a lifetime to overcome. I am sincerely sorry you are dealing with this great poison right now. Hopefully, when I give you a reading, you will be well on your way to dealing with this poison being handed to you by your husband.

-Lilith
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

Yes I want to live with my husband....but he should only come to y mothers house to take me along with him...I want my husband to know how his father treated badly with me...please do reading for me. When will my husband change? When will he come and take me
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

I wish I could tell you when your husband will come back to you. Unfortunately, I highly doubt I am a good enough Tarot reader to accomplish this goal. There are certain questions that require a high level of expertise. One of these is knowing when he will come back to you. The closest I can come to this is whether or not he will come for you. I may even be able to tell you how to bring your relationship to a better level, if/when he comes to live wiht you once again.

Sorry for my confusion, but I got the impression that your husband (not just his father) has been angry with you. If that is the case, then why do you put up with him being angry with you? Just so you know, I consider myself Buddhist. I have lived a long time with anger in my life. Sometimes, I have responded well to my own anger, and other times I know it has not served me well. As a Buddhist, I see merit in thinking anger is a poison. I would be fooling myself to think otherwise. If your husband is frequently angry with you, then I hope you are doing yourself and your relationship enough justice to see that his anger may be unjustified. This is the third reading, I could do. Which is what would happen if your husband comes back for you.

Here are the three questions, I am willing and able to answer:
1. What would happen if your husband comes back for you?
2. How may you form a good/better relationship with your husband?
3. Will your husband come for you?

Please let me know if my answering any one of these questions will satisfy you.
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

I want my husband realize about wife...
His father should think that his son likes wife than his father I have a small daughter 6 year old...her school is in Bangalore...as school also opened ...if I am with husband I can send her school...she should get father and mother love

More over I want to show father in law that how much he repeated me from husband again we will get together...
One more point is...he should only come and take me
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

I get that you are in immense pain as a result of your husband and father in law. They both have wronged you immensely and yet you want the father back in your life. What is worse is that you have a girl, an innocent that any father should feel lucky to have as his own. Many fathers on this planet want a child, and may even be willing to die to protect their children. Then there is you, with a beautiful girl, and your father in law is unable to thank his lucky stars to be blessed with such a wonderful miracle. For that alone, he should treat you well. He did not do any work. Yes, he raised his son. However he was not the one to get married to you. He was not the one to encourage his son to get married to you. He definitely was not the one to plant the seed that allowed your daughter to be born. Now he has the audacity to give you hell.

If there is good reason for him to suspect whom the father of the daughter is, then maybe he would be justified calling you the terrible things he called you. However, these are baseless claims and the act of a coward. Why are you listening to a coward? Why are you letting him dictate how you live your life and protect your beautiful girl? Do not deal with him. Especially for the sake of your daughter. She deserves a strong and loving mother. You are much too strong to let this despicable human being look down on you like this. A lion shows more respect and love for his dinner than your father in law shows for you.

It is now time to fight back. Please let me help you by letting me know if any of these questions will help you see the light of a bright new day:
1. What would happen if your husband comes to protect you.
2. Should you be patient with your husband and keep hoping that he will return?
3. What do you need to know about your love life?

Warm regards,

Lilith
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

1. If he is coming means...I will feel happy that he realised his father mistake and really need wife.
2. I want to wait for him to realize...
3.I want to know does he really loves me or does he loves some one else.
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

Nsree wrote:1. If he is coming means...I will feel happy that he realised his father mistake and really need wife.
2. I want to wait for him to realize...
3.I want to know does he really loves me or does he loves some one else.
Are you satisfied with your 3 answers? I may have mislead you earlier. I was asking you to decide if the 3 questions are ones you want to ask the Angel Tarot Cards.

Hopefully this explanation makes sense to you. I am not sure how to be of service to you. The question you originally asked me to ask the Angel Tarot Cards is not something I am able to ask. Rather than ask you to ask a different question, I did my best to anticipate what you would ask. This anticipation took the form of the 3 questions, I asked in my previous post. when you pick one of those questions, then I would ask the Angel Tarot Cards. This way the picked question would be the substitute for your original question. Does this all make sense? Or is my explanation confusing you?

I sincerely wish to help you, and hope that you are doing better now, than you were before approaching this thread.
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

No dear my situation has not changed.
My position still became worse. Husband has still become stubborn and blaming me only for every thing.
I am completely tired I don't know what to do, I don't know what god decided.
* Why do husband blame me only
* why he does not willing to enjoy and have fun with wife and child
* why he is not like other men to enjoy with wife
I loved him and I expected from him same feeling
Still he is living his parents who are the CREATOR of the problem, in spite of that he is telling me to take care of his parents like my feeding child. After all his parents don't like me, they curse me, they avoid me, they abuse me, they scold me.
I wanted to stay from husband, but he keeps calling me, if I don't pick calls he scolds in messages and complains to others, if I pick calls he then also scolds,....My situation is worst than anything. From 2 months I am bedridden.